Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
When you wrote about farming onyx, funny i was doing that yestoday as well. It was HARD trying to get them above 15*. I only got a 17 and a 20* out of two runs, and i had to reload 3 times because the other three times gave me under 14* even with 450 stamina. One of the main problems is that the onyx drop rate is lower than the junk loot you can get from there, the ratio seems to be 3:1 with you getting 3x more iron scraps and ores compared to onyx's.
Thanks to this though, i found out that this tower is the best place for farming dark matter higher than 1*, but you generally don't want to craft weapons using high ranked dark matter as the penalty to hp is too severe to be beneficial. (The dark matter drops from the walking darkness monsters)

When you have high amounts of defense, you can start to notice the difference it makes, especially paired up with combat skills that boost your defense. I had forgotten to equip pupu with defensive gears,and she had under 500 hp. When the 4 spirits in the oasis looked at her, that 500 hp disappeared in a flash. Meanwhile, i had overgeared kokori and une with massive amounts of health and defense, kokori having around 700 hp and une around 800. At one point, une used a defense buff, and the earth spirit (the one that hits HARD with a earth physical attack) did only around 10 damage to kokor(okay,maybe not THAT low,i might be exgaggerating. But it was pretty low if i remember). I was like: lol wut. Watch out though, the spirits can buff their attack too, that same earth attack hit 200 on kokori 2 turns later.

In general, you get greater health boosts over defense on most equips with good materials. Having both good defense and health makes your party survive onslaughts and thus able to heal up for the next turn.

gran001

Aug 8, 2017
Why is the DLC have different file size? Is it different to each other? Thank in advance.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I did specifically write in all caps "INSTEAD" of health. I know, my example as a rule of thumb. Was a little confusing/inoptimal in this regard, but it was what I had at hand and didnt think more of the outcome. I see, it would have been better, to write it as a 1:3 ratio. Some lower level heatlh powder on both weapons goes a long way in the start (act 2).
My earlier suggestion was meant for people in the early-mid game.

The comment about weapons was meant for people's priorities. No use saving the "good stuff" (those higher end mats you find with the seach function in various locations.) for the end game weapons. The platinum star ranked sapphire sword is about the best you can get at that level regarding attack power.

Despite my own idiocy. One should not aim for the hero sword. The sword is not that good, unless you go bonkers on upgrading the pre–requisite weapons. Transitioning into some of the weapons I suggested, would be better to have as the end goal of gearing (the dragon and heart weapons for Pipika synergizes well with each other). I don't fully know what to priotize for magic power. The star dust based magic staff served Ninya well into the late(r) game. This is one I made with low grade star dust, I think, it was 4 or 6 stars. Something acquired from the search function before the tower of stars. The other mats used were, however, quite good (around 20 ranked).

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Alright, I have returned. Been busy with work the last few days, but I still haven't lost interest in this game yet. Been doing a few other tests and here's what i've found.

The floor 200 bosses will drop yield the highest rare materials, ranging anywhere from 1* to 10*(I've yet to get anything higher). Specifically;
Ice caves for pure hearts, You'll be guaranteed three of them, from the angels.
Firefly cave, The dragon at the end, for a single Dragon horn. (This one is ANNOYING to get to. Also turns your girls into dark chocolates. I cooked my kokori into a crispy chocolate, and had to feed her a diet of tomatos to get her back to vampire pale status. I kinda like my girls more on the pale side, personal preference,heh.)
And the devil garden, the boss at the end will guarantee a dark matter.

You'll be most likely to get 1-5* from the bosses, 6-10* are exceedingly rare. If you're patient enough to spend an hour saving and reloading right outside the boss door, i'd put the drop rate of 10* at around 1% or less.
Regular mobs can drop anywhere from 1-7* of the rare materials. I've obtained a 7* dragon horn from a floor 199 dragon in the ice caves, and a 5* pure heart from a angel in the volcano.

I personally wouldn't recommend trying to farm for higher than 5* until you're able to oneshot the bosses, for the sake of your sanity.

In terms of materials, here's the highest i've been able to find, all using 450 stam runs...
18* for garnets, in the pyramids.
22* for emeralds, in the grass cave, and 22* for onyx from the tower in the valley.
25* for gold, in the mine cave (I suspect 26* is possible,i've dug out a 26* iron scrap and silver ore from the same place, but i've not been so lucky)
26* for everything else is the highest i've ever got as well. (platinum in platinum cave, stardust in the tower of stars, and flower of courage from the devil garden)

The shirts you get from the Oasis spirits are probably the fastest way to earn money. Go back to Pupu's Father in Chapoor town and sell them to him for 48k each, base price. If you manage to get any of the girls' ..."scent" on them, they'll go up in price.

Edit: OH and I almost forgot: You can exceed over 999 hp on your characters, but after they level up or finish combat, their current hp will go up back to 999 hp. You can see that on my save file, i have 1200 hp on Une, and everytime she finishes combat with over 1000 hp, it drops back down to 999/1200.
Also, for farming purposes, you can use use the right mouse button to run from battles. I didn't know about this until i had already beaten the final boss.

Also, attached are my saves. Save #1 is before i decided to use up my high ranked materials to craft weapons, and finish leveling my characters. You'll find a giant wealth of items stored away in pockle, in the food or equipments tabs.

Save #2 is after i made a bunch of really powerful weapons and leveled all my characters to 99.
(all my saves were made in Version 4.1 of the game)

I think i might work on making a brief walkthrough for the first two or three islands, i think thats the point where people can decide if they'll be hooked on the game or not. The game is REALLY grindy, but it's fun for those people who don't mind grindy gameplay games, especially if you're aiming to make the absolute best weapons to ever exist.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I farmed enough materials for the two very upgraded Fiend rods. Dual wielding them is just not all too smart. They each offer a tremendous amount of magic magic power (well over the cap) and around 140–150 in dark magic bonus. I wasn't as picky with the onyx for upgrading the staffs required for the Fiend Rod itself. I managed to snag a lvl 21 and two lvl 20 onyx shards from all too many mind–numbing hours of farming the dang tower. The rest are lvl 15–19 shards (using the lvl 18+ ones on the staffs themselves).

I played around a little with the different setups. First I was flustered about the low HP (and defence bonus), I tried upgrading the staffs themselves with life powder and ended up with just above a 300 HP bonus. The staffs themselves only had around a 110 bonus to dark each. Making a Hades gun with some quite good materials. I got almost a 550 (546) HP bonus, over 200 (234) defence to attack and magic, and by upgrading it with onyx shards it got an "okay" 39 in bonus to dark magic. I got nearly the same total dark magic bonus by keeping the Fiend Rod upgraded with onyx in one hand and the Hades Gun also upraded with onyx. The flipside is it tripled her health and roughly doubled her defence.

I made Ninya her well deserved Fiend Rod and very upgraded at that too, all with +20 lvl gems. I gave her a Hades Gun too, giving her a staggering 302 in wind damage bonus and she is well over the cap in magic power. I never, got to test it much as Kokori and the MC one–shot everything. An exception the metal ghost thingie, which in any way only takes one damage.

I went a little nuts with Pupu, just to have a little fun and gave her a smidgen of defence... her magic defence is almost capped and she has 1227Hp, which she can heal up to in battle. She doesn't need it—nothing harms her.

The "true demon king" took almost ½ mil in damage from the skill "Crital Hit" and died.

Reactions: Ranoyos

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've found a lvl 18 garnet in the pyramids. They do exists. I can't screencap, as I've used it on a Dragon Claw for Pipika.

Heh, if you need money, after you've farmed spirits in the oasis for XP. You've probably done something very wrong. They themselves give, was is it like 80k in gold upon defeat?

I kept Kokori tanned, for a long time I also had Une tanned. Une turns from green to brown (if you have her on the screen, otherwise the tanning effect doesn't apply), which I thought was sort of funny. Boredom being ever–present when farming for ages. I wanted, to see if Une would turn in any funny colour upon lightening her skin. She just turns very light green. I tried turning her into something of an office bitch... but what the fuck is wrong with the clothing selection in this game? All of it is weird and ugly. There are not even any kind of heels... lingerie or stockings (there's just long socks)... or actual shirts. There's not even a choice of lipstick.

Closets thing I could come up with for "sexy secretary":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ninya deserves the best, so I made her completely ordinary.

I don't want to post an image of my biggest dissapointment being in Kokori and her "Z cup". Reminding me of true evil in this world. A world where a Z–cup looks like an "actual" D or an E–cup.
A twisted reality where this:
Purports with a straight face to be MUCH bigger than this:

Anyone who likes big tits should be saddened and hurting deep in their soul by that statement.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Heh, Une actually looks hilarious in that screenshot. I don't know if it's the glasses or the crazy hair. I'm used to her default looks. All my characters in my save are all default looks save for Kokori, which I gave her a schoolgirl look.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I stripped Kokori in that screenshot to better show the difference, in my save I normally have her dressed as a "gal"... too bad that's also a tad difficult seeing as besides the lack of clothing—actual accessoring is also very limited. More hair cuts would also have been cool. I find it impossible to make any of them even remotely "milfy" or mature looking. All hail Kouno Sayuki :)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there any guide or any walkthrough?
There's a but it's just for the various items you can find and make. Look back though the thread for tips and how to complete some of the food requests, also grind (a lot).

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I'm working on a very detailed walkthrough in regards to the first three islands. I originally planned on making a simple one but started getting carried away. Let me know if you want me to make a really simple one, or a detailed one.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Attached are the detailed walkthroughs for the entire game,and also a simple one highlighting the quests and the rewards if you don't want to sift through walls of text.

Boy, am I still learning stuff about this game even playing it over again.
You can abuse Kajibara for free easy money even before you reach chapoor town. the 6* cactus steak you can buy from the desert restaurant for 90b can be fed to Kajibara for 2250b.

Edit:April 11/2019: Added walkthroughs for the whole game,including a simplified one.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
UHH OOPS. I found a gamebreaking exploit.
You can make a seasoning called mayonnaise using egg, vinegar,and oil in a blender.

HOWEVER,YOU CAN USE A SEASONING WHILE MAKING A SEASONING. I used mayonnaise while making a mayonnaise to make a mayonnaise seasoned with mayonnaise. YO DOG. I HEARD YOU LIKE MAYONNAISE. So we put mayonnaise in your mayonnaise!

You can keep using that same mayonnaise to make a mayonnaise and keep repeating to infinitely increase the stars count on the food. At about 35 stars and above it just goes off the screen and you can't tell how many stars it has anymore. Season it on a food and the part of the name of the food disappears as well.
I went up to about 50 stars( i think?),flavored a dinamic sandwich with it, and fed it to Kajibara for a instant 12000b. God knows how much loyalty points that would give. You could probably easily farm loyalty points this for the girls this way...

Hold up...Une likes meat. Lets give her a 11* egg heavy champon. It gives her...135 loyalty points.
Now,lets try giving her one thats seasoned with a 54* or so mayonnaise. Hope this foodgasm doesn't kill her. lets see...472 loyalty points. If you give the girls 3 foods at a time, it seems to skyrocket the loyalty points given as well. You could probably give her over 1000 loyalty points with just 3 foods in one go with this exploit.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
UHH OOPS. I found a gamebreaking exploit.
You can make a seasoning called mayonnaise using egg, vinegar,and oil in a blender.

HOWEVER,YOU CAN USE A SEASONING WHILE MAKING A SEASONING. I used mayonnaise while making a mayonnaise to make a mayonnaise seasoned with mayonnaise. YO DOG. I HEARD YOU LIKE MAYONNAISE. So we put mayonnaise in your mayonnaise!

You can keep using that same mayonnaise to make a mayonnaise and keep repeating to infinitely increase the stars count on the food. At about 35 stars and above it just goes off the screen and you can't tell how many stars it has anymore. Season it on a food and the part of the name of the food disappears as well.
I went up to about 50 stars( i think?),flavored a dinamic sandwich with it, and fed it to Kajibara for a instant 12000b. God knows how much loyalty points that would give. You could probably easily farm loyalty points this for the girls this way...

Hold up...Une likes meat. Lets give her a 11* egg heavy champon. It gives her...135 loyalty points.
Now,lets try giving her one thats seasoned with a 54* or so mayonnaise. Hope this foodgasm doesn't kill her. lets see...472 loyalty points. If you give the girls 3 foods at a time, it seems to skyrocket the loyalty points given as well. You could probably give her over 1000 loyalty points with just 3 foods in one go with this exploit.
LoL hacks!
I have updated OP with the walkthrough link.
Thank you for your effort.

Reactions: Lisvi

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
It has been , but otherwise no.

I have it but the file is annoyingly big,
for something that isn't complete and infected with an insane amount of game breaking bugs.....it's far worst then this,

The sword of prophesy advised me that I'll need to wait for the dev to fix & add more to it before attempting on solving this quest.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes