Jul 31, 2018
I mean, more slutty tattoos ;)
It's a lot of work so I get if it's not implemented but yea slutty tattoos that get commented on by people who see them would be great, in the same way that when you show the nerds your piercings you get a raunchier reaction if its a slutty piercing. Mostly looking for trampstamps or pelvic tattos with degrading words or images on them. Anyway thanks for the update Dahakma.

Last edited:

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
Mhh... Maybe the developer is hungarian..? :) I was suprised when i saw the german teacher's name "Mr. Molnár".. Molnár means miller in hungarian :)

Reactions: Dahakma

JoMasterX

Apr 30, 2020
is there an possibility to change hair color later in the game? I really like it, but want to keep the brown hair of Kate

Demotri

Oct 16, 2017
I tried everything but I think there's a bug or something. I go in to the abandoned temple get past the boss (i asume) and get to Azeriel but then I have no more potions to progress I'm just left there stuck. Please advise. Screenshot_2021-01-02 Fake AI 0 8 81.png

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
I tried everything but I think there's a bug or something. I go in to the abandoned temple get past the boss (i asume) and get to Azeriel but then I have no more potions to progress I'm just left there stuck. Please advise. View attachment 967878
Damn, thats pretty avatar. If I'm not wrong the quickest fix would be to open browser console, insert
JavaScript:
mile.azeriel_sub = 1; mile.azeriel_demon = false;
enter, save the game and reload. But wtf is wrong with people, you convince the succubus you're a demon and then don't even fuck her?

is there an possibility to change hair color later in the game? I really like it, but want to keep the brown hair of Kate
Atm no, I can try to do something with it.

Mhh... Maybe the developer is hungarian..? :) I was suprised when i saw the german teacher's name "Mr. Molnár".. Molnár means miller in hungarian :)
No and yes ;)

I mean, more slutty tattoos ;)
It's a lot of work so I get if it's not implemented but yea slutty tattoos that get commented on by people who see them would be great, in the same way that when you show the nerds your piercings you get a rauchier reaction if its a slutty piercing. Mostly looking for trampstamps or pelvic tattos with degrading words or images on them. Anyway thanks for the update Dahakma.

I can try to add more. Any suggestions for nice tattoos? Tramp stamps are cool but the Dynamic Avatar System is kinda unable to display them. I think people comment them at few places but it might be bugged.

Last edited:
Reactions: Imperator117

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
The writing is good, the dynamic avatar is very cool, but the minigames kind of suck. You can skip some but Simon says crystals and the cipher are very annoying for me. If anyone needs help with that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Damn, thats pretty avatar. If I'm not wrong the quickest fix would be to open browser console, insert
JavaScript:
mile.azeriel_sub = 1; mile.azeriel_demon = false;
enter, save the game and reload. But wtf is wrong with people, you convince the succubus you're a demon and then don't even fuck her?
That fix worked. I had the bug even after having sex with Azeriel. I hadn't activated all the phalluses, though (not big into physical transformations).

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Is it a common family name in Hungary? When I read it, I immediately thought of The Paul Street Boys's author, Ferenc Molnár. And doctor Milan Nagy reminded me of a famous Hungarian politician. :unsure:

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah, its kinda a common family name, but "Nagy" is the most common, more than 225.000 hungarians bears this family name. In fact, 2/3 of the top ten family names in Hungary are means some kind of occupation (like Molnár=Miller, or Kovács=Smith etc) or means Small (Kiss) or Large (Nagy) :D

And im honestly happy you know about The Paul Street Boys's and Molnár Ferenc. We had to read his book in elementary school, so kinda basic literature in my country.

Reactions: scrumbles

Logan amith

Sep 21, 2018
I absolutely adore this game.

I've played for quite a few updates at this point and it just continues to improve. Being blackmailed into mental corruption and transformation is something there are plenty of games about, however you are so rarely the one being corrupted. the corruption and slight choice of where your transformation goes makes it feel different each time you play. Not only that, but there are three different bodies your character is in control of to be changed. I cant say how much I adore this game. I look forward to its continuation in the future.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
... and there are even less corruption games where you can turn the tables on your rivals.
This game does it masterfully, the dom path is delightful and fulfilling. I can't wait to

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
For some reason I keep coming back to this game. It's honestly really good, and way better than I Was Enslaved. Even the RPG part is decent. Really wish it was updated more often! It's great. If I could add something, it would be more procedurally generated day-to-day events, especially at the end of the game.

Though I have to say I don't understand how the I-Shop works at all. Is it like a storage closet for clothes you don't want to get randomly selected? I tried to take all clothes from it, to incorporate them into my protagonist's random clothes selection, but it doesn't seem to work.

Eulexia

Jun 18, 2018
I can try to add more. Any suggestions for nice tattoos? Tramp stamps are cool but the Dynamic Avatar System is kinda unable to display them. I think people comment them at few places but it might be bugged.
Do a search for "kinky temporary tattoos" and you'll see dozens of possibilities.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Is it like a storage closet for clothes you don't want to get randomly selected? I tried to take all clothes from it, to incorporate them into my protagonist's random clothes selection, but it doesn't seem to work.
Did you click "Confirm" before leaving the I-shop?

Last edited:

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
My MC bought some (OK, a lot of) stuff from the I-Shop. I thought they were free, while the game charged her a few dollars for each item (two iirc). Well, she went into negative, but I realized it only when I played the game and I opened the Inventory.
Yeah, that's a bug, they're supposed to be free.

Is the "Abandoned Temple" meant to be repeatable? My MC visited the dungeon again and again and she now has several copies of Kariel's whip.
No, but I decided to not block it in the case people would want to try it again with new skills.

is there a way to manage the outfits? Like, delete or update the old ones? I thought: "Hey, if I create a new outfit with the same name of the older one, maybe the game overwrites it" but I failed miserably XD[/spoiler]
Atm no.

I love this game. Period.
Thanks for your love and the reported bugs.

Though I have to say I don't understand how the I-Shop works at all. Is it like a storage closet for clothes you don't want to get randomly selected? I tried to take all clothes from it, to incorporate them into my protagonist's random clothes selection, but it doesn't seem to work.
It's supposed to be a shop where you buy clothes but I didn't want to bother with money IRL.

Do a search for "kinky temporary tattoos" and you'll see dozens of possibilities.
Thanks, I haven't tried those keywords.

• Red Heart
Reactions: scrumbles

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I thought I'd give the game a try, but I am confused on what to do here.

I have nothing to click on or go forward with.

Since I make so many games for the community like this, I decided to open the page elements, and there is an error:
1610066941374.png
I have no ad blocks running or anything, so I cannot understand why it is denying access to this, whatever this is. I've never had such an error in my onw projects. Anyone?

Ah, though the error persists, he meant on the hint to click on the highlighted words as opposed to the garments. Progressing now.

Last edited:

whodisguy

Jan 28, 2018
Since I make so many games for the community like this, I decided to open the page elements, and there is an error:
View attachment 975991
I have no ad blocks running or anything, so I cannot understand why it is denying access to this, whatever this is. I've never had such an error in my onw projects. Anyone?
You can ignore it.

CORS is a mechanism to allow certain resources to be shared between different hosts which would be blocked by default due to security concerns. Here the file tries to access a manifest file that would be used to install the game on an android device. And because it resides inside the 'images' folder and NOT the main folder it is technically a different host.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes