Sep 1, 2020
I will fix that, the combat will be overcomplicated and very clunky.

Is there something especially dumb, illogical or jarring I should fix or remove?
I don't mind the combat. It was very straight forward and it was pretty easy to figure out what all the various things did.
I guess it would help to see some 'Hints' while in combat.

For example: You don't actually have to loot things(click on them), you can just continue and they will automatically be added to your inventory. I didn't understand this at first so i just drank all the potions and changed armour after every fight.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Damn still no update, I’ve been waiting since couple of months :cry::cry:
The last post I could find about it the creator said the updates are longer than one month, but less than three months. The last update was about five months ago. Could maybe be abandoned. It tends to happen, unfortunately, more than games being completed.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The dev posted in this thread as recently as April 17, so this does not seem abandoned at all. Dahakma switches between three games to stay fresh, so any slowdown in his work is going to create a major update gap in the lowest-priority game.

I'd advise patience.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Damn still no update, I’ve been waiting since couple of months :cry::cry:
The last post I could find about it the creator said the updates are longer than one month, but less than three months. The last update was about five months ago. Could maybe be abandoned. It tends to happen, unfortunately, more than games being completed.
I am sorry the update takes longer than I promised but I decided to do some substantial changes to the game.
I tried to apologize for my wrong estimate and horrible delay on the previous page. Instead of a small update I decided to go for a bigger one. I have to solve some technical debt and make sure the events from the beginning of the game fit the events from the end of the game. I want to change the order of a few things and slightly expand some stuff and arcs.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I like the game!

If there could be fixed - the globes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...after using too much Elfium/Thin and going for extending globe sizes and back to use Elfium they kinda start to look oddly angry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Looks like 0.9.xx is out for patreons, anyone happen to remember how long dahakma waits before making new versions public? Not seeing it on their patreon anywhere (just a vague 'early access' for tier 2+)

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
At this point I think the gradual updates would have been faster.
Depending on how the rework restructured day/week handling, that might not have been a great option. Re-releasing 3 days or so at a time might have made bug hunting easier, but could potentially run into similar issues as originally building it that way did. Also worth mentioning that it would probably have lead to excessive grumbling, which gets aggravating real quick (yep). Main speed factor is likely that Dahak is focusing on 3 games though. While that can help with writer's block/burnout, it also means updates (including fixes) can take while. Dahak's 3 also share libraries (might not be the right term for JS), big risks there being missing that a library change wasn't fully compatable with one of them, intentionally putting off redoing a portion for compatibility, and delaying resolving bugs introduced by the change due to the focus being on one of the other games right then. Doesn't sound like much, but if it happens a couple times it can potentially turn into a massive headache, especially if problems overlap.

I find the 3 game focus a bit aggravating personally, the patreon tiers are low so I'd already have hopped on the supporter bandwagon if this game was the sole focus, probably even with comparable time spent on evil witch. Never really saw the appeal of ditzes though, so no real interest in the bimbo game, which seems to be the primary focus (based on the titles from the wall of locked patreon posts, post tags, and frequency of releases in the last year). Kinda hoping that bimbo content stays optional in FAI, real optional not 'technically optional but 95% of the later content requires being a bimbo' (or all the non-dominant content if turning the tables in still uhh... on the table?). It looked like there would be 3 paths the MC could take (plus combined paths?), but can only speculate about what survived the rework.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
At this point I think the gradual updates would have been faster.
I need things to work together.

I find the 3 game focus a bit aggravating personally
Yes, it's definitely a mistake.

Never really saw the appeal of ditzes though, so no real interest in the bimbo game, which seems to be the primary focus (based on the titles from the wall of locked patreon posts, post tags, and frequency of releases in the last year).
ATM it isn't the primary focus. It might seem like that because it's the fastest and easiest to create an update for Bimbo, the core system is finished and I can add just a bit of content or a minor feature.

Kinda hoping that bimbo content stays optional in FAI, real optional not 'technically optional but 95% of the later content requires being a bimbo' (or all the non-dominant content if turning the tables in still uhh... on the table?). It looked like there would be 3 paths the MC could take (plus combined paths?), but can only speculate about what survived the rework.
Becoming bimbo will stay optional. But that is what is causing me most headaches, at any scene player could be dominant or submissive, bimbo or not bimbo or something in between, wearing any clothes she wants. There should be like three major paths for each nerd and it should be possible to combine them.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's always the problem for devs, isn't it? To get happy customers, you need good games. Good games have meaningful choices, meaningful choices means lots of paths, lots of paths means slow development, and slow development means unhappy customers.

I don't envy you, though I do envy your storytelling ability.

Nov 1, 2020
Don't want to sound like an asshole but I urge the dev to drop the bimbo route or make it blend with the sub route or this will be just like what whiteraven had with new dawn

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes