TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Is it just me or does version 0.9.10 have less content than previous 0.8.81 ??

I certainly remember more random content, like piercing, more dates with guys (one romance, other was avatar fetish transformation, last was into BDSM). Now you only see 2 dates for each guy.
I had that problem, too -- I figured, though, that it was a bug stopping progression or something.

Reactions: DrDerpington

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
I had that problem, too -- I figured, though, that it was a bug stopping progression or something.
IIRC, Dahakma said something about having redone the core progression of the game, and hadn't ported all content over when this version was released (less to need to redo if there were core issues).

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
Yeah, I tried several times and got stuck everytime too. There are more events at the beginning of this version and the video game mechanics have been redone, but you progress even less in the story than the 0.8.81 version.

Hope the dev will release publicly a more stable version soon. I also had more bugs in thé online version.

Eulexia

Jun 18, 2018
Hello !

I've been a patron for some time so here's the online version for the 0.9.10 version for anyone interested :

Regarding that, it's too bad because saves don't work so you have to start all over again every time.

Been a while since we had a public downloadable version. Would be cool !
This link is sadly already dead.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
This link is sadly already dead.
New update 0.9.11 is out. Just change a number inside link from FAI0910 to .

But I dont think you should be playing it. New update has less content than old 0.8.81, because author started reworking old stuff. You better play old 0.8.81 that is on first page.

dividead

May 1, 2017
Does it have any new content though? Also, link is dead, can you use something that does not kill uploads to fast?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Does it have any new content though? Also, link is dead, can you use something that does not kill uploads to fast?
Did you read my last message?
I dont think you should be playing it. New update has less content than old 0.8.81, because author started reworking old stuff. You better play old 0.8.81 that is on first page.
Long story short: Nope. It doesnt have any new content.
On the contrary it has LESS content than download link (v0.8.81) on the first page.

dividead

May 1, 2017
Did you read my last message?

Long story short: Nope. It doesnt have any new content.
On the contrary it has LESS content than download link (v0.8.81) on the first page.
Yes I did read did you read it? Less content does not mean no new content, that's why I asked.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It is not said explicitly, but it is implied.
Actually it is stated in post #284 by Manoir that "there are more events at the beginning of this version." Are you sure that your implied claim that there was no new material is true?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Actually it is stated in post #284 by Manoir that "there are more events at the beginning of this version." Are you sure that your implied claim that there was no new material is true?
It is mostly the old stuff that was reworked to feel "better".
You are free to try it yourself, if you are bored.

I have tried it myself and my conclusion is that there are minimal changes and the remake isnt worth the wasted time of development. I would have prefered if developer continued with his original game and added new stuff... but unfortunately that ship has sailed.

Reactions: iamnot18

dividead

May 1, 2017
So not only does he not quite understand the words he is using and is calling other people not very bright when he clearly has problems grasping basic logic, he is also slightly lying. Very nice!

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
So not only does he not quite understand the words he is using and is calling other people not very bright when he clearly has problems grasping basic logic, he is also slightly lying. Very nice!
Why would I be lying? I have no need to do that.
I have already said, that those "more events at the beginning" are mostly the old stuff that has been reworked. In my oppinion it is not worth playing. But if you have different oppinion, then feel free to play it!! Nobody is stopping you.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes