ScarletCrow

Mar 14, 2017
Is it just me or is the 9.20 game is even more buggy than previous versions? It doesn't even remember the last clothing for me, and the clothing items keeps multiplying each day. And some of the challenge option just disappears the next day. And also, the game somehow thinks that a halter top is sluttier than a fishnet top with no bra?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
game stops somewhere with Vendy's plans to overthrow the protagonist.
Also I see the piercing, tattoo, real life breast enlargement quests are gone.
Is it just me or is the 9.20 game is even more buggy than previous versions? It doesn't even remember the last clothing for me, and the clothing items keeps multiplying each day. And some of the challenge option just disappears the next day. And also, the game somehow thinks that a halter top is sluttier than a fishnet top with no bra?
Version 9.xx is complete restart.
Author started programming stuff from the beginning. Basically stuff like piercing, etc. isnt implemented yet and there are a lot of bugs.

pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
Works fine for me on an firefox with default settings and private browsing. Do you have something like NoScript installed?

Reactions: ttipsigam

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
Ok, I just noticed something. Since it's always the same link, but only with the realease number changed, you can basically modify one number in the link and get straight to the latest one.

Example with version 0.9.22 (which I haven't played yet, no idea what changed) :

Anyway, I know that's not really cool for the dev and all, but I did support him a while back but he focuses on his other games which I'm not a fan of and hasn't made a public realease for this one in over a year. So... Yeah, too bad I guess.

TKYC1234

Sep 3, 2017
Ok, I just noticed something. Since it's always the same link, but only with the realease number changed, you can basically modify one number in the link and get straight to the latest one.

Example with version 0.9.22 (which I haven't played yet, no idea what changed) :

Anyway, I know that's not really cool for the dev and all, but I did support him a while back but he focuses on his other games which I'm not a fan of and hasn't made a public realease for this one in over a year. So... Yeah, too bad I guess.
Doesn't appear to work for 0.9.23

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Doesn't appear to work for 0.9.23
Yeah, he wasn't going to leave it like that once the secret got out. Can't say that I blame him. Frankly, I'm okay with missing a whole lot of updates. To get a satisfactory amount of new material, you need to skip three or four updates, and then the fact that you are only seeing the public release that's three or four behind the Patreon releases doesn't seem so bad.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Mistakes exist that lead you to a dead end.
For example, I can't get anywhere because I don't have a bra left in my inventory right now, so I can't get dressed for school.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Mistakes exist that lead you to a dead end.
Use "Force next event" button. (Now I checked and it actually doesn't make the morning screen go away, unless you save and reload)

For example, I can't get anywhere because I don't have a bra left in my inventory right now, so I can't get dressed for school.
Did you leave them at the shop? I didn't realise I have to check for that situation too.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
While exploring the sea (somewhere between Datan Gulnas and Hzar Gizra), I've lost *all* of my health potions in my inventory for no reason, without any explanation or warning. Don't know if I've lost anything else, but I tried reloading an earlier save and I kept checking the inventory to find out when exactly that happened, but everything seemed fine until I had to reload again and then I realized that in all saves I had made since the last healthy one with the potions, did not store the health potions I had in the save file for some reason. So it's impossible to know where that actually happens because the game does not warn you. This was also an issue in earlier versions of the game as well.

Also, I don't if it's just me but the color conversion process doesn't seem to work correctly, a lot of item colors are displayed incorrectly, in other words, the name of the color often does not match the actual color displayed in the screen. I'm running it on Firefox on a 32-bit Windows system.

One of the most annoying things about this game is finding a color matching cloth/armor/accessory etc. It's such a waste of time and a pain in the ass to visit the market until the color you've been looking for randomly appears there. Why can't we just choose an item and then specify the color that we want?

Reactions: Dahakma

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
On the whole, not a bad RPG.
i have a few playthroughs behind me now, even though i almost always end up with the same scores. The graphic style takes some getting used to and I personally think, especially the PC game in the game allows much more.

Scenes after battle defeat (big Ogercock), other monster types Minotaurus, Lizardmen, Ents), more varied traps (snares, tentacles), other NPC races for example in prostitution, more alchemy (potions for lust, sleeping potion).

And for real life, various items could also be added, such as anal plug, nipple clamp with chain (especially noticeable with low-cut top) but also tasks that go beyond a selfie. Filming yourself masturbating, filming with toys, ect.
This in turn could mean that their movies are shared and their classmates have more to talk about.
Well, and finally I would like to see that the mentioned physical changes can also take place in RL. Sports for a firmer butt, surgery for bigger breasts, ect. In sports, the worn outfit could in turn provide for special Begegnumngen. Leggings, bike shorts or extremely tight hot pants? Or leggings with baggy shorts over them, so as not to show any ass?

Translated with (free version)

Did you leave them at the shop? I didn't realise I have to check for that situation too.
Yes, I've had all but one bra sold (unlike the panties, there aren't any really pretty or skimpy ones here, unfortunately). Through an event (Maid) I lost my clothes and was sent home naked. The next day I could not go to school because she did not dare to leave the house without a bra.

In further runs I got around this problem by always keeping several bras.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
While exploring the sea (somewhere between Datan Gulnas and Hzar Gizra), I've lost *all* of my health potions in my inventory for no reason, without any explanation or warning.
That is weird and will probably be hard to reproduce but seems pretty significant, thanks for the report.

Also, I don't if it's just me but the color conversion process doesn't seem to work correctly, a lot of item colors are displayed incorrectly, in other words, the name of the color often does not match the actual color displayed in the screen. I'm running it on Firefox on a 32-bit Windows system.
It randomly generates a code and then tries to find the closes color in database and use its name, it can cause issues if there is no close color.

One of the most annoying things about this game is finding a color matching cloth/armor/accessory etc. It's such a waste of time and a pain in the ass to visit the market until the color you've been looking for randomly appears there. Why can't we just choose an item and then specify the color that we want?
At first, I wanted to say that it would ruin the fun of looting new items and visiting the marketplace but that would be solvable. Then I wanted to say it would not work because of the way clothes are saved but that would be solvable too. So I might do something with it.

Scenes after battle defeat (big Ogercock), other monster types Minotaurus, Lizardmen, Ents)
There will not be any, I do not want to encourage losing.

other NPC races for example in prostitution
Prostitution is kinda underdeveloped, basically I already had a prostitution module I made for I was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into her Maid:( so I just plugged it in.

anal plug
surgery for bigger breasts
Already in the Patreon version, will be public in a few weeks.

Filming yourself masturbating, filming with toys, ect.
I intend to add those.

nipple clamp with chain (especially noticeable with low-cut top)
The chain clips through the shirt :(

Sports for a firmer butt
Lovely idea but I am not sure if it would realistically work within the timeframe of a few weeks.

Thank you for all the feedback!

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Dahakma

Please do not consider this as criticism but rather as food for thought where the journey could still go. Or how the same scene could be viewed from a different angle.
Thanks for the other responses as well, but these are the two I wanted to comment on.

There will not be any, I do not want to encourage losing.
Well, basically everyone watches the scene once, but the quest still has to be completed successfully. So you still have to defeat this opponent.
You could set up such scenes for end bosses and possibly tie them to certain factors, so that they only have a 1/3 chance of being triggered.

The other possibility would be to complete such scenes as part of a quest. There should also be advantages and disadvantages, which character you have created, except for the different attributes and the resulting different skill values.

The whore can lure the bandit into the barn as well as the soldier. So the quest is passed either way.

A warrior could simply slay the boss and take the loot, a thief could sneak by and disappear without a fight, and the whore could chum up, poison the wine, and walk comfortably out again - unless the sleeping potion was set too weak.
yes, it would take quite a bit of extra work to write scenes specifically tailored to the character. On the other hand, it would massively increase the replay value.

The chain clips through the shirt :(
You have there very low cut tops at the start and even those that show a little areola and even nipples.
Is there an option to specify that a nipple chain can only be worn with such tops or naked (in sex scenes)?

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
At first, I wanted to say that it would ruin the fun of looting new items and visiting the marketplace but that would be solvable. Then I wanted to say it would not work because of the way clothes are saved but that would be solvable too. So I might do something with it.
Imho the randomness adds instead of substracts to the game. The system is dynamic, just like real life, and those games with the ability choose color etc. are incredibly stale. I'd vote to keep the clothes more or less as they are rn, don't fix what's isn't broken!

I'm enjoying the new update so far, been a long while since I last played the 0.881 version :)

I'm playing with the soft cheat-mode on since it displays the character stats so much more cleanly (and accurately). However just stumbled into this screen. I was really confused for a while, because I understood the # means those options are only available through cheating. Was I mistaken about that?
Fake AI.png

There's as well a couple minor bugs I noticed;
  • Saving after a choice that increases (or decreases?) a character stat, and then reloading that save - will double the stat change.
  • If you try to strip a follower (and repeatedly try to press that button), your inventory will be filled with exponential amounts of their items (by as much as 1024...).
  • Typo; submiSsiveness
  • Shops' and personal inventory window display the weapons category twice.
  • Related; more of a request, please consider not showing armor twice in the inventory window. Just limiting armor pieces to the 'armor' category and not also showing them under the different clothing categories would make the menu much less cluttered imho
  • The "Wearing sexy legwear" task takes you to a shopping menu for buying them the day before - however that doesn't happen for the "Wear Sexy Panties" task - so seems like Katarina is automatically forced to fail it. There wasn't even the usual "go shopping" option in the afternoon available for some reason.
  • Also the "go to more secluded place" option for revealing her panties doesn't seem to work - or has some specific conditions?

Finally, I was curious about how the sluttiness limits work in-game. For example what's the numerical value for "low slut"? Or how high does it need to be for Katarina to be able to leave home without panties and other similar tasks? I was trying a high submissive/low sluttiness playthrough - and the fact that she automatically has to disobey some orders if she's not slutty enough (and will only got caught the first time, and otherwise could flaunt them without any repercussions)...really broke the immersion for me.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes