Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don't want to sound like an asshole but I urge the dev to drop the bimbo route or make it blend with the sub route or this will be just like what whiteraven had with new dawn
I am sure that there are FP games less like New Dawn than Fake AI, but I can't think of any.

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
Just discovered the game a while back, and I gotta say I'm really impressed.

For a text-based game, there are plenty of options and the corruption and submission routes are efficient. It's one of the best female protag game I've been able to play so far.

Really hope there'll be an update one of these days!

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
tbby849 said:
The MC is not a demonic trash heap of a woman, so there is no real avenue for the tasks forced onto her to be cathartic in the slightest. There is no way to feel good about what the blackmailing of her by these three "Revenge of the Nerds" fuckwits, who themselves are the ones who should be put into a nightmare scenario by the MC is anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's always the problem for devs, isn't it? To get happy customers, you need good games. Good games have meaningful choices, meaningful choices means lots of paths, lots of paths means slow development, and slow development means unhappy customers.
Not necessary, e.g. I was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into her Maid almost doesn't have any meaningful choices or separate paths and is awesome.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid also has the advantage of having the best name in gaming history.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid also has the advantage of having the best name in gaming history.
I already said that somewhere else but it's true, I came up with the name first and it was so cool I had to make a fitting game.

Aza0000

Mar 30, 2020
anyone know if there will be any scenes animations or even photos of sex scenes? Cause reading text is cool but after some... time is not enough to satify me

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not necessary, e.g. I was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into her Maid almost doesn't have any meaningful choices or separate paths and is awesome.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree on that one. I stopped playing I Was Enslaved once I got bored with the mini games because there was nothing else about it that was interesting. Fake AI is much better. WWBAB is somewhere in between, because trivia contest.

Reactions: jura7

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
But that is what is causing me most headaches, at any scene player could be dominant or submissive, bimbo or not bimbo or something in between, wearing any clothes she wants. There should be like three major paths for each nerd and it should be possible to combine them.
Adjectives can really change a scene. While it won't completely remove the need for differing scenes, having a few widgets that select them based on the scene's path (if and a few elseif's) might make it so more of the writing can be used for multiple paths

Example

Widget code- (assumes 'scene.path' is set, likely from a previous choice)

<<Widget "expressionadj">>
<<if $scene.path is "bimbosub">>
<<print ["blank", "something else"].pluck()>>
<<elseif $scene.path is "sub">>
<<print ["meek", "obiedient", "compliant", "passive"].pluck()>>
<<elseif $scene.path is "bimbo">>
<<print ["dumb", "stupid"].pluck()>>
<<elseif $scene.path is "vanilla">>
<<print ["nervous", "anxious", "hesitant"].pluck()>>
<<else>>
This is an error, please report as error 12345
<</if>>
<</widget>>

Uses-
Seeing the <<expressionadj>> look on your face....
As you <<expressionadj>>ly stare at the hypnotic do-hicky... *note: 'passive' won't work in this situation due to the dropped 'e' without an additional widget for cropping

As for clothes, I can point you towards another game that handles them... decently. You might be able to get some inspiration from that, I'll pm you a link if desired (not sure how you feel about people plugging other games in your game's thread). From what I've seen of the clothes code I could offer you a few suggestions on how to make it fit standardized checks more easily. I'm by no means an expert in js, more of just a different stylistic approach I suspect would fit it better (it could be used to rewrite it more efficiently with easy checks, or just be used to augment the current wardrobe). Toss me a pm if intersted

Last edited:

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
As for clothes, I can point you towards another game that handles them... decently. You might be able to get some inspiration from that, I'll pm you a link if desired (not sure how you feel about people plugging other games in your game's thread). From what I've seen of the clothes code I could offer you a few suggestions on how to make it fit standardized checks more easily. I'm by no means an expert in js, more of just a different stylistic approach I suspect would fit it better (it could be used to rewrite it more efficiently with easy checks, or just be used to augment the current wardrobe). Toss me a pm if intersted

Thank you for your advice!

I am using a few similar functions, although I guess I could be using more, my other game Who Wanna Be a Bimbo are using way more.

Feel free to plug any game, I am looking for any inspiration and I would gladly hear your suggestions too! However, I am not sure if will use them, I rewrote the code handling the clothes and checks and I am rather satisfied with the way it currently works.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Thank you for your advice!

I am using a few similar functions, although I guess I could be using more, my other game Who Wanna Be a Bimbo are using way more.

Feel free to plug any game, I am looking for any inspiration and I would gladly hear your suggestions too! However, I am not sure if will use them, I rewrote the code handling the clothes and checks and I am rather satisfied with the way it currently works.
Spoiler for length

Reactions: Dahakma

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
Hello !

I've been a patron for some time so here's the online version for the 0.9.10 version for anyone interested :

Regarding that, it's too bad because saves don't work so you have to start all over again every time.

Been a while since we had a public downloadable version. Would be cool !

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Hello !

I've been a patron for some time so here's the online version for the 0.9.10 version for anyone interested :

Regarding that, it's too bad because saves don't work so you have to start all over again every time.

Been a while since we had a public downloadable version. Would be cool !
thanks

Reactions: Zabulon8

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Is it just me or does version 0.9.10 have less content than previous 0.8.81 ??

I certainly remember more random content, like piercing, more dates with guys (one romance, other was avatar fetish transformation, last was into BDSM). Now you only see 2 dates for each guy.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes