Sep 1, 2020
How often does Dahakma update this game? I just played it and I loved it, can I expect a new update within a few months or will I have to wait more than half a year?

Scopemk22

Mar 18, 2019
How often does Dahakma update this game? I just played it and I loved it, can I expect a new update within a few months or will I have to wait more than half a year?
Usually a small update every month, to month and a half(he works on 3 different games at present). Like an additional day or two to the week, or additions to the fantasy game.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
I thought I'd give the game a try, but I am confused on what to do here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have nothing to click on or go forward with.
...meant on the hint to click on the highlighted words as opposed to the garments
I will try to rewrite the hint more clearly.

I have no ad blocks running or anything, so I cannot understand why it is denying access to this, whatever this is. I've never had such an error in my onw projects. Anyone?
You can ignore it.

CORS is a mechanism to allow certain resources to be shared between different hosts which would be blocked by default due to security concerns. Here the file tries to access a manifest file that would be used to install the game on an android device. And because it resides inside the 'images' folder and NOT the main folder it is technically a different host.
Yeah, it could be ignored, it's related just to the page icon, I used a generator and it generated a bunch of them in different sizes including the android manifest.

Dunno, more than one month, less than three.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Did you click "Confirm" before leaving the I-shop?
I did. In fact you can try it out for yourself: open the shop, left-click all of the clothes (so that you "buy" them and they go into your inventory), click confirm, and open back the shop... they're all there.

Adrian489

Jul 26, 2018
Priestess in VR game is overpowered imo, if you put at least some points into intellect you can just throw blizzard until everything dies.

Reactions: Dahakma

thegreatmiao

Jan 5, 2021
Does anyone know how to avoid or take off the chastity belt on week 5?

It would be fun if Fake AI also have a sandbox mode like in WWBB but with a wardrobe:KEK:

Reactions: Section228

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
The CORS error should be resolved in DAD 1.34.2 now. Also regarding the tramp stamps, you can actually make them; for example,

With code
Code:
var tattoo = da.Tattoos.create(da.Tattoo, {
  layer: 2,
  loc: "torso",
  name: "tattoo_name",
  src: "https://www.pinclipart.com/picdir/big/182-1823715_tramp-stamp-png-vector-stock-tramp-stamp-tattoo.png",
  side: "right",
  width: 50,
  rotation: 0,
  ignoreClip: true,
  relativeLocation: {
    drawpoint: "pelvis",
    dx: -0.26238177565341303,
    dy: -5.9900335604596755,
  },
});

PC.addTattoo(tattoo);
Normally the tattoos are clipped to the body part they're drawn on, and by default they're associated with a side. What happens if ignoreClip is false is it only gets drawn on the side it's specified to (right). With ignoreClip set to true, it'll show up without clipping (so it'll float in space if it's wider than the body).

Reactions: Dahakma

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Priestess in VR game is overpowered imo, if you put at least some points into intellect you can just throw blizzard until everything dies.
Yeah, there are huge troubles with the game balance, the priestess oscillates between too strong and too weak.

Does anyone know how to avoid or take off the chastity belt on week 5?
Not being a slut.

Putting the cheatcode in the console should work too
JavaScript:
mile.chastity = false; PC.panties.locked = false;
It would be fun if Fake AI also have a sandbox mode like in WWBB but with a wardrobe:KEK:
You mean like dress-up game?

The CORS error should be resolved in DAD 1.34.2 now.
That's a different CORS issue than the one you're thinking about. I commented that one out in my fork, not knowing what I'm doing just hoping for the best.

Also regarding the tramp stamps, you can actually make them
You can't make a proper tramp stamp because DAD not yet allows displaying avatars backs.

Normally the tattoos are clipped to the body part they're drawn on, and by default they're associated with a side. What happens if ignoreClip is false is it only gets drawn on the side it's specified to (right). With ignoreClip set to true, it'll show up without clipping (so it'll float in space if it's wider than the body).
I know the ignoreClip. Moreover, the latest version of WWBB uses a pretty complex and ingenious system of drawing centred tattoos which does not actually draw one tattoo but two, each on its own side (which prevent them from clipping out of the body).

thegreatmiao

Jan 5, 2021
You mean like dress-up game?
Yep, I enjoyed the lewd dress-up in FakeAI, it makes me feel sad when things are locked at the end of current update.

Maybe by adding a few repeatable tasks would make this game more playable at this stage?

I'd appreciate if you could make a dress-up game in the mini game section. Thank you:p

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
In the third weekend abandoned temple victory scene with Azeriel, there seems to be no way to progress forward

After clicking on "Kariel's chain whip", there's no link visible on the page

• Angry
Reactions: Dushar67
Sep 1, 2020
In the third weekend abandoned temple victory scene with Azeriel, there seems to be no way to progress forward

It's a bug I think. You can get past it and if I remember correctly you have to attack the succubus in instead of letting her seduce you. I'm talking about the succubus in beginning of the quest, not the boss at the end.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Want to ask a few things.
1. is the play online version the most up to date version?
2. Do i have to start a new save every time?
3. I noted in my most recent save which was from January that if i wear stuff from my outfit set, it goes missing. Has anyone else experienced this?

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Yep, I enjoyed the lewd dress-up in FakeAI, it makes me feel sad when things are locked at the end of current update.

I'd appreciate if you could make a dress-up game in the mini game section.
I might try to come up with something, there's also

Yeah, there's a bug.

If I'm not wrong the quickest fix would be to open browser console, insert
JavaScript:
mile.azeriel_sub = 1; mile.azeriel_demon = false;
enter, save the game and reload.

Want to ask a few things.
1. is the play online version the most up to date version?
2. Do i have to start a new save every time?
3. I noted in my most recent save which was from January that if i wear stuff from my outfit set, it goes missing. Has anyone else experienced this?
1. yes I believe so
2. the saves should be mostly compatible between versions
3. it is possible there might be a but

When's the next update coming out?
I am sorry the update takes longer than I promised but I decided to do some substantial changes to the game.

If you have any suggestions on which part of the game should be reworked now is the best opportunity to share them.

Reactions: voerman

JKL998

Feb 21, 2019
I would personally like the combat to be reworked. It seems way too simplistic and a bit clunky. That's about it.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
darn i need to decode a latter :O. welp I'm lazy anyone know how to do it?
The symbols are different letters in every playthrough, so we can't just give you the solution. You know who wrote the letter though, so the very end, the signature, should be easy to decode. That should get you started.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
In decoding, start with known words, like the signature, and then work through the one-letter words (only a few possibilities), two-letter words, etc. You won't need to get every letter to understand the message.

JKL998

Feb 21, 2019
I will fix that, the combat will be overcomplicated and very clunky.

Is there something especially dumb, illogical or jarring I should fix or remove?
Aside of the bug mentioned before, nothing really stands out as removable of fixable.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes