vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Upon loading a save, my carefully built character model is reset to some default one (playing online)

Reactions: Dahakma

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
I love this game :) It is fun to play refreshing and sexy :) I just need an option to get some tattoo ( maybe in the future) ;)

Anyway great work like all the previous game out there made by Dahakma ;)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Console man. Use Chrome - press F12 - go to console tab.

You are probably stuck in the dungeon. the variables are in the class "att". So, to set your strength to 75, input 'att.str = 75'. to change intelligence, 'att.int = 75', HP 'att.hp = 10000' 'att.hp_max = 10000' etc, etc, etc.

Then just make sure to save and load.
does this still work, I can't get it to work.

AL also tried editing my exported save in notepad but it won't load back into the game

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Currently rejecting Juraj feels like a let down since you lose his content, without replacement scenes. I'm sure that'll change in the future.
Kinda, there will be scenes with rejected Juraj but it will be far less content than when dating him.

For some reason your newest version (the 0.9something) works on chrome but not on brave, but old version work on brave just fine...
I am aware of issues with some browsers, will be fixed next release.

I love this game :) It is fun to play refreshing and sexy :) I just need an option to get some tattoo ( maybe in the future) ;)
Absolutely, they are already in the Patreon version.

does this still work, I can't get it to work.
It is
JavaScript:
PC.base.str
etc. now.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
The fact that this is set in the Metaverse makes everything about it fucking hilarious, especially when it keeps referencing how lifelike and real everything looks and feels, it especially makes the interactions with the "AI" pretty hilarious.
I just got to the part where {spoilers} the AI kisses the character and the character remarks at how surreal it is to kiss themselves when they themselves are a good kisser, and oh my god, it's killing me.
Like, I had to stop playing and make this comment because I'm literally incapable of taking it anymore :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Dahakma

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Like, I had to stop playing and make this comment because I'm literally incapable of taking it anymore :ROFLMAO:
I am extremely happy and pleased my game was a strange new experience for you. :D

Honestly, ever since I played Frog Fractions and Papers, Please my highest goal is to make a game that would make the player question his or her sanity and place in the world.

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
I found a bug, in day 11 when the three guys asked you to wear sexy underwear, if you don't wear any, the game freezes and you can't continue to progress the game.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Last time he wrote on discord he was working on to bring money mechanic into the game.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
There will be definitely an update before the end of the year. I fell for the stupid idea of adding a money mechanic into the game and wasted a lot of time on that plus I was reworking Dynamic Avatar Drawer assets to be compatible with the newest version.

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
There will be definitely an update before the end of the year. I fell for the stupid idea of adding a money mechanic into the game and wasted a lot of time on that plus I was reworking Dynamic Avatar Drawer assets to be compatible with the newest version.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

I really enjoy “Fake AI” and look forward to seeing where it goes as you continue development.

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
Nice ! I really was freaked out by the abandonned tag, but it's even better if the dev says we'll have an update soon.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Nice ! I really was freaked out by the abandonned tag, but it's even better if the dev says we'll have an update soon.
It's really inconsistent, but there's a rule on this site about labeling a game as abandoned if it hasn't been updated within a few months. I think they include news updates on patreon / subscribstar in that, so it's not just game up[dates that matter.

Honestly, I wouldn't go off the abandoned tag (or lack of one) here, since it's never been really consistent between games, developers, or forum mods (who apply the tag).

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes