Sep 7, 2020
The eyes of the mighty are upon you. He admires your accomplishments and bestows upon you the exceptional gift of his Mark and will keep an eye on the development of your game with great interest.
1663334761823.png

Also is there a walkthrough or a wiki page for the game?

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Can't play the online version, attempting to do anything other than edit/randomize appearance at the very start just results in a error on the console that says local storage is denied.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
In the newest version same events keep firing twice in a row.
First break; Classroom.
The rest of the Monday was not especially great. Mr. Molnár (trying to prove once again he is the worst teacher at our school) decided that the best way to start the first Monday class is a surprise test. I spectacularly failed.
Immediately after that, same thing:
Second break; Classroom.
The rest of the Monday was not especially great. Mr. Molnár (trying to prove once again he is the worst teacher at our school) decided that the best way to start the first Monday class is a surprise test.
Understanding/angry event later on the same day fires twice back to back as well, applying stat changes both times.

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
(I'm asking this question because there are Femdom and maledom tags at the same time):
Can I only play the Femdom route? Can maledom be completely avoided?
It would be great if this was possible!

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
(I'm asking this question because there are Femdom and maledom tags at the same time):
kinda? There's very little femdom tho and a lot of maledom. You can kinida avoid most of the maledom by dodging the route, but it's not like there's a proper femdom "route". Just elements sprinkled into the other two routes. Maybe you could call them subroutes.

Reactions: Mister_M

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think that the femdom might be the AI dom'ing the MC if MC lets AI live and says she doesn't want to be friends.

MagooMagoo

Sep 16, 2018
Buying custom clothes online has problems..

Getting 3 iterations of every item bought. Then some of the clothes don't remember the custom specifications you make when buying online and default back to their standard version after 1 day / event. Miniskirt seems to always do this. Thong sometimes. Pushup bra has done it too. Also tube top.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Console man. Use Chrome - press F12 - go to console tab.

You are probably stuck in the dungeon. the variables are in the class "att". So, to set your strength to 75, input 'att.str = 75'. to change intelligence, 'att.int = 75', HP 'att.hp = 10000' 'att.hp_max = 10000' etc, etc, etc.

Then just make sure to save and load.
what are the console commands on the new build? these don't seem to work anymore

edty. looks to be base.dex = x but I can't get it to stick

Last edited:

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Also is there a walkthrough or a wiki page for the game?
Nothing official, but I have something half-written.

Can't play the online version, attempting to do anything other than edit/randomize appearance at the very start just results in a error on the console that says local storage is denied.
Stuff that should be remembered even after reloading is saved in the local storage of your browser. It seems your local storage might be disabled so you might enable it (iirc local storage is disabled when are cookies disabled). Will be fixed in the next version.

In the newest version same events keep firing twice in a row.
I was not able to reproduce that. It could happen if you used dev tools like Force Next Event or Restart Day.

kinda? There's very little femdom tho and a lot of maledom. You can kinida avoid most of the maledom by dodging the route, but it's not like there's a proper femdom "route". Just elements sprinkled into the other two routes. Maybe you could call them subroutes.
Kinda what Doomeye said, the main focus is maledom and I don't think it can be avoided entirely. But there are routes where MC dominates the nerds. There are fewer lesdom scenes, where MC dominates the AI or other girls or vice versa.

I think that the femdom might be the AI dom'ing the MC if MC lets AI live and says she doesn't want to be friends.
I think I maybe will cut that branch, I kinda do not want to make a route with openly hostile AI.

Kate is such a pushover, she should learn from bullied kids in the US and shoot them.
You spoiled the final twist and now I have to rewrite the ending. :cry:

what are the console commands on the new build? these don't seem to work anymore
IIRC it is
JavaScript:
PC.base.dex
etc. but I would have to check

• Haha
Reactions: BobTheBuilder18

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think I maybe will cut that branch, I kinda do not want to make a route with openly hostile AI.
I can understand why. Maybe the AI could punish and then forgive? It was a fairly hot scene that I'd kinda hate to lose.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
"popular girl who gets blackmailed by three disgruntled, horny nerds. "

I'm actually surprised she doesn't go KAREN on them or gang bully them. What is this? the Japanese "quiet and honorable society"? Hell nah this in America and we do American way. gun

Reactions: BobTheBuilder18

Ammy_gordon

Sep 17, 2020
"popular girl who gets blackmailed by three disgruntled, horny nerds. "

I'm actually surprised she doesn't go KAREN on them or gang bully them. What is this? the Japanese "quiet and honorable society"? Hell nah this in America and we do American way. gun
Well you can always sort of refuse the tasks and not let yourself be manipulated by the nerds ... Well actually America is lot worse considering the debauchery and all that stuff . Have u ever been to Georgia?

bbobson

Dec 6, 2021
I love this game, mostly the IRL and AI parts though, less so the in game game. Wish there were a couple more clothing options - tends to go from totally demur to totally slutty with not much in the middle. Maybe limits of the avatar, where lacy underwear/garter belts are hard to depict. Heel training would have been fun too, but without feet a bit tricky.

DragonSlapper

Sep 13, 2019
Stores in town have a "Confirm" and "Cancel" button but the "Cancel" button doesn't work. If you accidentally produce an illegal status (eg, buy more than you can afford resulting in a negative balance) you SHOULD be able to hit "Cancel" and leave without changing anything but what you actually have to do is explicitly undo the purchases and hit "Confirm", since Cancel does nothing.

I OFTEN got into situations where the right pane is either entirely blank or has a couple lines of description but no full text and no link forward - the only way I found to progress was the bottom left pane "force next event" link.

After the strip card game I had no clothes. I then went back to the game, died in a dungeon (from running out of air underwater), the "restore from save" option didn't work but left me at a blank pane and after "force next event" I somehow had no clothes and no money. Because I have no money I can't go to the store and buy clothes; because I have no clothes I can't go out. (there's text saying "I have no x, need to borrow it from my mom's dresser" but that doesn't work, it doesn't result in having clothes).

Not having any clothes seemed to break all subsequent events; I gave up at that point.

Reactions: Dahakma
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes