souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Well, saves seem pretty broken in version 0.9.31.

I got softlocked in the video game within the game, and got stuck on the initial passage on attempting to reload a save.

I restarted, but ended up dying in the video game and had the same issue.

I was able to save and load in the real world sections fine, but those saves also broke when I got the video game save bug.

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Incase you see it here, instead, but loading saves (even fresh ones) seems broken. If they even load in a usable state they frequently loop back to the prologue. I think the games great though so I am excited to play a new version

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
I really enjoy how much freedom we have to shape this story and the characters! It's also cool to see new content being added regularly.

Keep up the good work dev, it's a great game. I'm looking forward to what follows with Juraj's family (especially the older gentlemans) and with Zdeno. Same with the stripper/teacher plotline.

Not a big fan of the game within the game, though. But to each their own.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Haven't played version 0.945 yet, but saw the new clothing system

Dahakma There's a small, but critical bug. Unlike the previous versions, there's now a sliver of empty space between each clothing item (wardrobe, as well as clothing shop inventory), thus momentarily flashing the current outfit (Katarina's avatar) when you move your cursor from one item to another. That sort of visual effect is quite nauseating, especially when repeated many times in a row. I'd really appreciate a small tweak here

Otherwise the changes are quite intriguing; introduction of money, outfit manager etc. I'm curious what are the effects of the clothing quality. The cost difference seems to be quite prohibitive at higher levels, so I'd assume there's some noticeable benefits (extra hotness?). Not that I foresee Katarina having enough money buy any 4 or especially 5 star quality attire. Also who is Ivana Pokorná, and why has she given Kata $50? :LOL: I'll probably find out when I start a proper playthrough, will be cool to explore the new systems.

Last edited:

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Not a big fan of the game within the game, though. But to each their own.
Yeah, it's kinda underdeveloped and in general a bit less interesting than the real-life part.

Otherwise the changes are quite intriguing; introduction of money, outfit manager etc. I'm curious what are the effects of the clothing quality. The cost difference seems to be quite prohibitive at higher levels, so I'd assume there's some noticeable benefits (extra hotness?). Not that I foresee Katarina having enough money buy any 4 or especially 5 star quality attire.
I mostly needed an excuse for introducing different stores. I think there will be a few events when low/high-quality clothes might play a role. And unaffordable items should serve as a motivation for a player, there would be nothing to strive for if she could afford everything. And there probably will be opportunities to make a lot of money later in the game.

Also who is Ivana Pokorná, and why has she given Kata $50? :LOL: I'll probably find out when I start a proper playthrough
I decided to not be explicit and let the player figure it out. :p

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
I mostly needed an excuse for introducing different stores. I think there will be a few events when low/high-quality clothes might play a role. And unaffordable items should serve as a motivation for a player, there would be nothing to strive for if she could afford everything. And there probably will be opportunities to make a lot of money later in the game.
Fair enough, makes sense, I'm sure you'll figure out a good purpose for them later on

I decided to not be explicit and let the player figure it out. :p
:cool:

From just playing around with the game a bit (fast forwarding), I found 2 other likely bugs;
1. Bought two 5 star quality clothes - they magically transformed into 2 star clothing in Kata's wardrobe
2. I'm pretty sure clothing items in her wardrobe are cloning themselves :p (bunch of triples and doubles of the same exact item after some days playing)
3. Also maybe this is intended or messed up by my fast forward, but had a bunch of afternoons and weekends when the only available activities were procrastinate or play the game. All the other myriad options (Advice for game plus "date" activities, shopping, jobs etc.) seemed to appear only once a week.

Btw good job on the new jobs, those look well made - and something that adds a lot of extra variety to a playthrough.

Reactions: Dahakma

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
2. I'm pretty sure clothing items in her wardrobe are cloning themselves :p (bunch of triples and doubles of the same exact item)
I hope it's that bug caused by the outfit manager I fixed today.

3. Also maybe this is intended or messed up by my fast forward, but had a bunch of afternoons and weekends when the only available activities were procrastinate or play the game. All the other myriad options (Advice for game plus "date" activities, shopping, jobs etc.) seemed to appear only once a week.
Other options are disabled if you're too behind with the game; If you want to ignore the game there should be *Skip the virtual game* or something like that option in *Setting* which replaces the game with short summary of what happened.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes