Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Version 0.8.7.1
After the character creation, I get stuck on the second page of the game.

I materialized on a tropical island. The sun was just setting down and the whole scenery was too beautiful to be real. undefined noticed my arrival and teleported to me.
???: "Hello undefined! I'm so glad you made it! There would be no party without you! Welcome to Iceland, the land of fire and ice!"
He noticed how skeptically I stared at the sandy beach, palm trees and decorative Tiki heads so he added:
???: "Well, on its servers anyway. I picked a bit warmer and sunnier climate. You would understand if you lived here."
???: "I'm sure I would. Everything else is fine? No troubles with elves?"
???: "You should not be joking about that. Anyway, have fun but I have to go. See you later!"

Look for undefined
Look for undefined [/ quote]

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The version of 871 here is the bugged version. You cannot continue after getting the second tattoo. May be worth downloading if you are just starting to play, but not if you are continuing from the previous version.

Reactions: ray3dave

pony1p1p

Dec 3, 2018
Interesting plot, diverse and kinky scenes, even some drama. On the other hand, interface is not too good, english is quite bad sometimes (not a big deal though). Additionally, text games are generally less immersive, but it's not a real con obviously. After all, 7\10 good expirience, though letters bore me quite a bit

Reactions: Dahakma

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
Great concept, fairly good writing at times, morphing avatar is good idea, but bodyshape is weird and face is just terrible.

Reactions: Dahakma

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

- Wednesday & Thursday & first part of Frida
- updated version of DAD
- piercings reworked
- vain attempt to make the inventory menu less clumsy

Scopemk22

Mar 18, 2019
is there some cheat for this game and how will i make her naked?
There is a cheat mode. Go to settings and hit the tick box"show hidden options" under the "Cheat Mode" heading. This will let you skip parts or force certain events. The hidden options are marked with "##". Under Saves and Menu you will find ##Content## and ## WalkThrough##. In the walktrough under Stats you can adjust you Sluttiness and Submissiveness. Sluttiness will allow you to go without panties, pick different piercings and Tattoos, and different routes will be able to be accessed, more towards the 3rd and 4th week.
Content button allows you to skip to certain events, though this can break the game some times as certain things may not have been activated previously. Still most of the time it can let you check out a scene you missed.

Should be noted that currently you can't go to school naked, need at least a top, bottom and shoes, all other items are optional (panties,your sluttiness will need to be high enough to go without them.)

Reactions: NotSomeone
Jan 11, 2018
There is a cheat mode. Go to settings and hit the tick box"show hidden options" under the "Cheat Mode" heading. This will let you skip parts or force certain events. The hidden options are marked with "##". Under Saves and Menu you will find ##Content## and ## WalkThrough##. In the walktrough under Stats you can adjust you Sluttiness and Submissiveness. Sluttiness will allow you to go without panties, pick different piercings and Tattoos, and different routes will be able to be accessed, more towards the 3rd and 4th week.
Content button allows you to skip to certain events, though this can break the game some times as certain things may not have been activated previously. Still most of the time it can let you check out a scene you missed.

Should be noted that currently you can't go to school naked, need at least a top, bottom and shoes, all other items are optional (panties,your sluttiness will need to be high enough to go without them.)
there isn't a box with "show hidden options"

Scopemk22

Mar 18, 2019
there isn't a box with "show hidden options"
For me using the above link "Play" from user "BaasB", post #169. Under the menu/settings option, there is the below Show hidden options box. This option is often not available for public release links. From there as you play you well get "###" options, eg ###Skip, or ###Force Default Task. If it is not there, unfortunately i can't help you further.

Hidden.png

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019

- Wednesday & Thursday & first part of Frida
- updated version of DAD
- piercings reworked
- vain attempt to make the inventory menu less clumsy

The game gets stuck randomly, like no matter which option you click on the screen, there is no response.
I deleted all the saves and restarted but it happened at a different place.

First time it happened where you wear the vibrating panties, the scene where u get to threaten, let it happen, seduce etc
No matter which option I choose, they don't get selected and I'm stuck on that page. I went to the previous save and when I again reach here, similarly it gets stuck.

Second time, I deleted all the saves and restarted and I got similarly stuck at tavern, no matter which option I choose, they don't get selected resulting me in being stuck on the same page.

The farthest I was able to reach by re starting the game a bunch of times is where the nerds ask you to wear a sexy leggings/pantyhose. It got stuck near there and I was fed up and came here to vent. Not sure how much more game is left.

It happened on both online and offline version a lot of times and I gave up playing this game.
Please fix this as I like this game and want to continue to play.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game gets stuck randomly, like no matter which option you click on the screen, there is no response.
I deleted all the saves and restarted but it happened at a different place.

First time it happened where you wear the vibrating panties, the scene where u get to threaten, let it happen, seduce etc
No matter which option I choose, they don't get selected and I'm stuck on that page. I went to the previous save and when I again reach here, similarly it gets stuck.

Second time, I deleted all the saves and restarted and I got similarly stuck at tavern, no matter which option I choose, they don't get selected resulting me in being stuck on the same page.

The farthest I was able to reach by re starting the game a bunch of times is where the nerds ask you to wear a sexy leggings/pantyhose. It got stuck near there and I was fed up and came here to vent. Not sure how much more game is left.

It happened on both online and offline version a lot of times and I gave up playing this game.
Please fix this as I like this game and want to continue to play.
Sounds like it might be an issue with your machine, since I am able to get through the whole thing without these errors.

Have you tried it in different browsers? It works well for me in Chrome.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes