Longbow64

Dec 5, 2017
After picking hair colour and the body modifcation i get two options look for undefind cant move past that point

Jul 31, 2018
Looking forward to playing, but from the changelog seems like really good stuff! Good idea to make stuff like anal experience up to the player. The more choice the better usually.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Maybe I'm just desperate for non-gay transformation games, but... this is actually a great game! Carried mostly by the power of the avatar drawer and very decent writing. Very underrated. Even the super simplistic rpg parts are kinda fun. I didn't even run into any bugs or blank screens.
I don't really have any suggestions on how to improve it, the game is pretty good already, it just needs to be finished. The avatar drawer could be improved for sure but that's beyond this game's purview... maybe adding a Back button, and fleshing out the sex scenes? (which in some scenarios consisted of a single sentence and nothing else)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Is there a way to get past the piercing? I could not apply it and so I am stuck.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Does it show up in your inventory? Piercings are jewelry; you have to wear them after buying them.
It seems like they don't get there properly, because if I open the inventury the store gets opened as well. If I click on the piercings I bought they get transferred back into the store instead of being worn.

What strikes me strange that it seems nobody except for me seems to have encountered that problem.

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
It seems like they don't get there properly, because if I open the inventury the store gets opened as well. If I click on the piercings I bought they get transferred back into the store instead of being worn.

What strikes me strange that it seems nobody except for me seems to have encountered that problem.
Same thing, dont think it is a glitch I feel im messing something up

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Same thing, dont think it is a glitch I feel im messing something up
Tried the online version - same thing. Very disappointing. Still, many posts above show that you can get past that point.

Could anyone please share a save past that point?

Blissful

Dec 24, 2017
Tried the online version - same thing. Very disappointing. Still, many posts above show that you can get past that point.

Could anyone please share a save past that point?
In the shop, click on Jewelry, you'll get a list of piercings. Buy a piercing that you don't have by clicking on it (nipple is a safe bet) and click confirm. When you're going out, find the piercing that you bought and wear it. You should be able to continue afterwards.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
In the shop, click on Jewelry, you'll get a list of piercings. Buy a piercing that you don't have by clicking on it (nipple is a safe bet) and click confirm. When you're going out, find the piercing that you bought and wear it. You should be able to continue afterwards.
Thanks a lot - I finally figured it out. I succeeded when I applied two piercings. One was not enough, it seems.

jkvertigo

May 31, 2018
It has to be a new piercing. You begin the game with a set of piercing (i think earring and maybe a belly button ring); in order to get past that point you have to buy another one and equip it when you're getting ready for the day.
A nose ring or a lip ring is the ideal one, since you automatically pass. If you buy a nipple ring or a clit ring you can flash the nerds.

Reactions: HS1990

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Any insight about progress reports or updates? It looks like it can't be that hard to add content, or is it?

Scopemk22

Mar 18, 2019
Any insight about progress reports or updates? It looks like it can't be that hard to add content, or is it?
Dahakma, the person making this game, currently works on 3 different games. At present they appear to be working on the other 2 games for the next couple of weeks. I'd say that there will be more content for mid to late August, but that is best guess.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
It seems version 0.8.7 has been released with improved (or not!) piercings and two and a half days of gameplay.

Scopemk22

Mar 18, 2019
It seems version 0.8.7 has been released with improved (or not!) piercings and two and a half days of gameplay.
Correct, but it has a fair few bugs, which they are clearing up. Currently the piercing segments have some new options but this is where one of the bugs are and you can't proceed. It will be a few days(maybe a week they seem to have a bit going on at the moment irl) before a more stable build comes out.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Correct, but it has a fair few bugs, which they are clearing up. Currently the piercing segments have some new options but this is where one of the bugs are and you can't proceed. It will be a few days(maybe a week they seem to have a bit going on at the moment irl) before a more stable build comes out.
Can you share it even if it's in a buggy state?

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes