omni5

Dec 1, 2018
ay man everyones blasting this dudes art but you have to give him props for putting himself out there and actually drawing it. I agree the art isn't winning any awards but he still had the balls to release it anyway and made multiple games with it and even I haven't done that and neither has a lot of people. Personally I'm too scared to release my bad art to the world to get ripped on.

Good on you game creator, keep truckin

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
Oh yeah, normally I would never ask this, but considering your other games, is there any way we could start as a male character? Maybe being a girl in the VR game or getting transformed somehow at the start? This game premise seems interesting but I just can't stand playing female protag games I can't identify at all
if not thats fine there is always plenty male protag games out there, just wondering cause your other games

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
The fact there is almost nothing said in the description, only two preview images, and a lot of really vague information here and there is why I think I'm going to pass. Plus I've played the captured by a witch game thing... I wasn't too in to that either. Very much not my thing. It isn't a quality thing. More of a preference.
Thank you for giving them both a try! I understand and I'm reconciled that some people won't enjoy them.

Good on you game creator, keep truckin
Thank you!

is there any way we could start as a male character? Maybe being a girl in the VR game or getting transformed somehow at the start? This game premise seems interesting but I just can't stand playing female protag games I can't identify at all
Unfortunately no. It wouldn't make much sense for this particular game.

The puzzle turn me off
The hacking? Fail it and there will be an option to skip it. I think all the puzzles are skippable.

Reactions: spectref95

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I continue to be delighted by the writing in this game. For me, that's more important than anything else. The graphics are primitive, but I don't mind if the time saved is put into writing. The graphics serve their purpose.

This is, so far, a much better game than WWTBAB or Captured by a Witch because it is deeper than the former and the minigames don't become oppressive as in the latter. I didn't much care for the memorize the lights, but thought the squares puzzle was pleasantly challenging.

I wish I could stretch by budget further and support this game as well, but I don't want to abandon any of my current clients. So, I will wish the dev well in his efforts and look forward to seeing further pirated versions of this game.

Reactions: omni5 and Dahakma

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
how do i cheat for coins?
Press the F12 key, open the Console tab, type: PC.money = 1000 (or whatever amount of money you want), then press the Enter key. Changes should be applied immediately, no matter what the game displays.
Does anyone know how to use cheat engine on HTML games?
Never used Cheat Engine with HTML games, the JS Console is more powerful. You can retrieve the name of the variables you want to edit, from the HTML code of the page (just open the HTML file in any text editor).
Just type PC and press Enter to see what else you can change.

Reactions: Dahakma

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Press the F12 key, open the Console tab, type: PC.money = 1000 (or whatever amount of money you want), then press the Enter key. Changes should be applied immediately, no matter what the game displays.

Never used Cheat Engine with HTML games, the JS Console is more powerful. You can retrieve the name of the variables you want to edit, from the HTML code of the page (just open the HTML file in any text editor).
Just type PC and press Enter to see what else you can change.
Thanks. I didn't know this game had a console. How many codes are there and what do they do?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Thanks. I didn't know this game had a console. How many codes are there and what do they do?
You're welcome. You can cheat in any HTML game like that. Most of them (but not this one) are made with Twine/Sugarcube: you can inspect the whole list of variables by typing SugarCube.State.variables and pressing the Enter key.

As for this game, you can find more cheats in this post. I don't have a full list, sorry. When you play the Bulls and cows minigame, the number you are supposed to find should be stored inside result.

Reactions: VoltzzSwagga

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I really enjoyed this and already looking forward to more.

Some bugs/possible unintended things:
- It appears that loading a save during some choices, will auto-choose a choice for you.
- If you have multiple naughty piercings during the piercing dare, then it bugs out once you show your titty piercings and ignores your tongue/cunt piercings.
- You cannot skip the crystal puzzles.

Suggestions:
- I dont know if this is Twine or not, but Twine has a "Return" function. That would be much easier than constantly save-scumming for checking for different outcomes.
- You can decide to go full miniskirt with no panties from day 1 almost, I would much rather see that as an upgraded dare from pissing them off for an example.
- You currently get identical dares even when you play nice vs being a bitch about it, it would be nice if the dares were slightly modified from your current stance with them.

Dares (suggestions):
- Buttplug becomes inflatable if they're pissed.
- They force you to get a Tongue, Nipple or Clit piercing if you dont comply, and will push you into getting more over time.
- Steal panties at school if you're being a bitch and then making no panties a rule.
- Wardrobe hacking, removing all panties, can't buy new ones (same with Bras, also mini/microskirts), possibly if you misbehave.
- Renting out her "AI" for sex, at the school.
- Tattoos
- Getting Pink hair through other means.
- Gloryhole dares?
- During spread your legs dare, demand panties if they're pissed.
- AI Camshows for a closed group of the guys at the school.
- Drugs?

Anyway, really liked it (y)

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
The hacking? Fail it and there will be an option to skip it. I think all the puzzles are skippable.
[/QUOTE]
I cant get past the letter and it wont let me skip it

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
I continue to be delighted by the writing in this game. For me, that's more important than anything else.
Thank you very much!

This is, so far, a much better game than WWTBAB or Captured by a Witch
Captured by a Witch is a far better game

I wish I could stretch by budget further and support this game as well, but I don't want to abandon any of my current clients.
You should cancel all your other subscriptions and support me. ;)

I really enjoyed this and already looking forward to more.
Thank you, I love great suggestions.

I dont know if this is Twine or not, but Twine has a "Return" function. That would be much easier than constantly save-scumming for checking for different outcomes.
It is not Twine. I guess I could code something similar, but you are supposed to go on and live with the consequences of your decisions. ;)

You can decide to go full miniskirt with no panties from day 1 almost, I would much rather see that as an upgraded dare from pissing them off for an example.
Well, the minies miniskirt is only available after making several slutty decision, assuming Kate is a slut from the beginning. I did not want to be very restrictive with clothing but I probably should lock not wearing panties beyond higher level of sluttiness .

You currently get identical dares even when you play nice vs being a bitch about it, it would be nice if the dares were slightly modified from your current stance with them.
I think I will introduce some heavier dares for Kate who has bad relations with all three which would be vetoed otherwise (like tattoo)

Wardrobe hacking, removing all panties, can't buy new ones (same with Bras, also mini/microskirts), possibly if you misbehave.
Something similar was suggested by other people, I think I probably should introduce that.

I don't think those nerds know much about drugs. On the other hand that might make it funny .

I cant get past the letter and it wont let me skip it
In the right lower corner there is X which closes the letter.

ToG

Jul 27, 2017
I'm kind of playing Kate as a girl who, deep down, always wanted to be a slut and they're not so much corrupting her as they are letting her repressed side come out. For me, her doing what they want and yeeting herself down the path of the slut is what she's never admitted to herself, but she's going to willingly take it all, claiming that it's only to appease them.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes