Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
must be local but I'd like to know how to solve/evade them..
The game stores some settings and save games in the local storage of your browser. I guess to make the game work you would have to it.

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah it does, 3 of them... must be local but I'd like to know how to solve/evade them..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like you just need to make sure that local storage works in your browser.

You can see , and be aware that opening the file in a "private window" will also disable local storage, so don't open it in a private window.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
View attachment 536216

that' the only thing I see when I open the game.
I tried it with google chrome, brave and microsoft edge. When i opened with windows explorer it showed a menu on the side that I couldn't click
All these browsers share the same engine, you may expect the same behavior. Try Firefox, it is less picky.
Alternatively, follow Dahakma's suggestion:
The game stores some settings and save games in the local storage of your browser. I guess to make the game work you would have to it.
or, if you don't want to change your privacy settings, you can setup a local webserver (I wrote a short post about Tinyweb but it is not the only solution for Windows).

Edit: found a few minor bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
The character isn't even drawn by a person technically, but a script. It's called "Dynamic Avatar Drawer" ...yet people gonna bash it any day, every day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Dahakma

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: scrumbles
Jul 4, 2017
Does this game end after the fight with the unnamed beast in the dungeon? Because the level up after that immediately goes to a blank screen after selecting my chosen attribute

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I don't understand how you guys say this is bad art. The avatar is phenomenal! Many similar games should dream of having the same quality of customization in both body shape and clothes.

What this game truly needs is better plot, something to tie the virtual game into physical body in the real world. Maybe it's something planned later but right now it feels very disconnected.

Either way, this one is definitely an interesting project!

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
i think this is a bug, as there is nothing i can do here? Tried both(ALL) paths BTW. Screenshot (4).png

Last edited:

BarbeChenue

Nov 1, 2018
To the author: I really enjoyed playing this game. Do not listen to the naysayers: some people enjoy the elegant abstraction of the silhouette character. (I played your previous game WWTBAB.)

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
The art style isn't the main turn-off for me here, as I've seen much MUCH worse but...

The fact there is almost nothing said in the description, only two preview images, and a lot of really vague information here and there is why I think I'm going to pass. Plus I've played the captured by a witch game thing... I wasn't too in to that either. Very much not my thing.

I'm not going to trash talk any of this or the authors stuff, I mean... They did an okay job. It isn't a quality thing. More of a preference.

Reactions: Dahakma
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes