celeriac

Sep 13, 2019
I'm really enjoying the irreverent tone of the writing in these game and I like what's going on with the minigames (especially in IWEBAEWATIHM). I'd really appreciate it though if I could download my saves to disk like Twine does though. It'd be good for us paranoid types who like to do this kind of thing in a private browser that loses cookies etc when you close it.

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
This game is really good ! Of course there's no or almost no visual content, but the story, the pace, the themes are great !

The game's game is always quite good, hard the first try then it gets easier once you know what to expect. I only found the square image thing and the balises annoying. Like I would had liked a way for someone else to do it for me, if you know what I mean ;).

Very well done Dahakma ! I can't find a way to write a review but for me it's 5 stars .

BlackSKy85

Apr 8, 2018
one of the best HTML text based game I've ever played. great story and unfortunately much too short I'm really excited to see what will come. please more.

Reactions: Dahakma

Hatzel

Jan 21, 2020
chrome_s0YvNLtyeB.png

that' the only thing I see when I open the game.
I tried it with google chrome, brave and microsoft edge. When i opened with windows explorer it showed a menu on the side that I couldn't click

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
that' the only thing I see when I open the game.
I tried it with google chrome, brave and microsoft edge. When i opened with windows explorer it showed a menu on the side that I couldn't click
Same problem here
That's weird, I checked it in Chrome and Brave and everything works fine. Does the console (ctrl + shift + j in Chrome) report any error?

Same here. It flashed for a second.
After the border goes red, it has to be clicked on some piece and the game should end. Unless there is some bug.

Does anyone knows what framework is used to create this kind of browsers games ?
It is using a framework I made myself.

LongJohns77

Donor
Jun 25, 2017
I'm doing ok w/ harlot difficulty, but struggling without a cheat, -er, way around the strongbox puzzle, which leaves me daydreaming of wanting to call in the MC AI npc for some support and stuff. I'm also enjoying the writing and little dynamics between npc's and MC. Hooray for text + imagination. : )

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes