VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Engrish isn't horrid, but still needs a proof reader. Standard Spanish to English pronouns all over the place.

None of the characters presented, except maybe the maid, are likeable at all. IMO the dev went too far in making all of them complete cunts. Once you've seen the classroom scene, you've seen them all.

Given the choice, I'd be staying in the Beachfront apartment for the remainder of the game and hope the secretary is up to some extracurricular activities (if he hasn't made her a complete cunt as well).

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Pretend to be me for at least 2 weeks so I can go settle this other business these guys were about to kill me for.

This is gonna be an interesting game.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
netero3009 , you really need to work on your pronouns. Switching from having it right that "She just entered college, she's grumpy and ungrateful" to then referring to the middle daughter as he / him for the next passages.

netero3009

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2022
Engrish isn't horrid, but still needs a proof reader. Standard Spanish to English pronouns all over the place.

None of the characters presented, except maybe the maid, are likeable at all. IMO the dev went too far in making all of them complete cunts. Once you've seen the classroom scene, you've seen them all.

Given the choice, I'd be staying in the Beachfront apartment for the remainder of the game and hope the secretary is up to some extracurricular activities (if he hasn't made her a complete cunt as well).
I will keep it in mind. Reviews like this are what I need. Thanks. The employee is pretty because she is the 3d model of Anna de Armas.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ah, so we're playing "The Father in the Iron Mask". What's next? Schrödinger's father? He could be both dead and not dead!

• Haha
Reactions: jdw6

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I will keep it in mind. Reviews like this are what I need. Thanks. The employee is pretty because she is the 3d model of Anna de Armas.
Maybe you misunderstood me then. I wasn't talking about their looks, but about their character/attitude.
I guess I should have used the word bitches instead of cunts.

You've taken the MC, who has had his life ruined by a total bitch, and thrown him into a household of the same.
Why would he have the incentive to not just walk away from it? A death threat? I think not:

screenshot0001.png

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
i liked the story, remenber me of Rise of the shield hero, i hope the redemption will be good if the girls are this bitching on the start

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes