VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes
Sep 26, 2023
I see Dora leaving but won't be able to stay away. Now that that threshold has been reached you could see Dora working behind the scenes to help bring the family back together. All the while the MC elevates his (I think it's his Cousin) to take over the business after removing the obstacles in his way.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I see Dora leaving but won't be able to stay away. Now that that threshold has been reached you could see Dora working behind the scenes to help bring the family back together. All the while the MC elevates his (I think it's his Cousin) to take over the business after removing the obstacles in his way.
Still would mean that the best girl is absence for a more or less long time.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Not gonna lie, this Update kinda brought me back into the Game. Part 1 was not a bad Game but also nothing special imo. But especially Dora's Sex Scene was really well written, and was the almost perfect payoff for the Teasing and "work" the MC had to do in Part 1. Really looking forward to the other two. Only little "critique" for me would be that the actual penetration Scenes could have been a few renders/variations longer, more in line with the foreplay Scenes.

I hope the Writing in the future keeps the Quality it has right now, the pacing is quite good as well as the dialogues. All in all Part 2 feels, to me, quite improved compared with Part 1.
That was the idea. Obviously Netero will probably speak later about this, but I came in specifically to help with those issues and make sure the payoff was worth the wait. I'll let Netero explain if he wants my involvement, but as it stands, I'll continue on my own things.

Thanks so much for liking the update :D

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Why would you need them? It already has a previously "on". The chapter is its own thing.
I get that now and have edited my crybaby post above. This update starts by asking you to go through the relationship defintions again. This makes total sense in hindsight...but it can also make it seem like you are being forced to start the game over from scratch. I did try again later on because I like the game enough to be willing to Skip through the whole thing again to be able to play the new content...at which time I realized that the update does indeed pick up where 11a left off. In my defense I bet I'm not the only person who made that incorrect assumption when starting the current update, so I think they should add a start screen in the next update to clarify.

Conflicted on Dora. Would like her to stay, but if it's best for her to spread her wings then MC should just plan to spend a lot of Real Father's $$ traveling back and forth to Mexico. Arriba!

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I get that now and have edited my crybaby post above. This update starts by asking you to go through the relationship defintions again. This makes total sense in hindsight...but it can also make it seem like you are being forced to start the game over from scratch. I did try again later on because I like the game enough to be willing to Skip through the whole thing again to be able to play the new content...at which time I realized that the update does indeed pick up where 11a left off. In my defense I bet I'm not the only person who made that incorrect assumption when starting the current update, so I think they should add a start screen in the next update to clarify.

Conflicted on Dora. Would like her to stay, but if it's best for her to spread her wings then MC should just plan to spend a lot of Real Father's $$ traveling back and forth to Mexico. Arriba!
I don't know everything from the future the Dev has planned, but I can say that many people see plot points as almost permanent things. They are plot points for a reason. Just cause a character leaves, it doesn't mean it's forever ;)

On the subject of the new game experience for Second, it's probably because all the images are exactly the same as the old update. Maybe if new images are used, it'll make clear the point of a new game.

Though, Fake Father Second is rather small in size, so that should probably tip off it's not a complete start over :p

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
The game is being remade? Rewritten? Or a separate path is being made a standalone?
Sorry to just throw this at you, but I've been away for a while and don't know if anything has changed to the scope/roadmap here
Thanks!

Edit:
Oh, wait, you just meant that the continuation of the story was there right? lmao
Somehow I managed to miss the most obvious conclusion
Yeah, So Chapter 2 0.1 was released last update, but a lot of the scene with the the eldest daughter was not in there(could be i don't remember them) and it ended with you telling her to make her "choice". But this "remake"(rerelease, expansion, etc.) of 0.1 expands on your date and continues after where the previous 0.1 ended. Just to clarify, not remake of the entire game.

Jun 30, 2021
Not gonna lie, this Update kinda brought me back into the Game. Part 1 was not a bad Game but also nothing special imo. But especially...
In my humble opinion, the wedding scene is the best ending to the season imaginable. It's gorgeous :love:
Especially the image of a distraught Nova in tears which reminded me of the sweet corpse bride from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
screenshot0018.png
Corpse bride.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
This update was the best out of all.
Big payout with the daughter, the scene was top notch and much better written than the season 1.

I'm conflicted on her leaving but she'll probably come back preggers after a few months, they can make the excuse that she got knocked up by some rando that ditched her in mexico, hope MC visits her there from time to time though, would suck for her to be out of the story for too long.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I haven't played it for a long time, but now I'm back and I'm surprised how good it is, but I have one question: before, there were 2 paths: dom/love, or is there only one love path now?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Larry2000

Blackjacks12

Jul 17, 2019
Updated on
Second 0.1 Full Version is here!!!

A lot of things happened that made this update take forever. The most serious thing of all was that they closed my patreon but I hope that I can get the same audience here.
Thank you very much to everyone who has supported me, I don't want to bore you with excuses for everything that happened to me so enjoy the update.

Changelogs:
  • 190 new renders
  • Added a Replay Scenes Menu
  • Fixed some bugs
  • 3 sex animation

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes