VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
interesting concept. reminds me a little of noble works. the difference is that instead of a rich kid finding his twin is a rich old man. looking foward for more.

Reactions: kratos1234

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
How many animated sex scenes are there yet? i wanna give it a try, but the 3 animations from update 1c is a bit too few.
One sex scene with teacher from MC past. It will probably take a few updates to get a single sex scene.
I like the story so far, so it doesn't really matter to me.

Reactions: clowns234

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Seriously, if that guy writes one more time "You are 45 , you are very, very old" I'll fly to spain to find his little Millenial ass to kick. 45 is not even a proper Boomer! :LOL:
Wait a minute. This white haired dude is supposed to be 45? And ppl are acting, not only like that's old, but that you'll look like you're in your 60's, at least, rather then 40's. Cause I'm 51. I not only don't look as old as this supposed 45 yr old, I don't even have a TENTH of the white hair. And most of it's in the beard. Children thinking they know what 'old' is and 'looks' like.

Still haven't tried this one, been waiting on it getting more content available. But if having my intelligence constantly insulted by telling me someone 6 years 'younger' then me is 'supposed' to look like they're 20 years older, cause 'old', then I'll just keep on keeping on.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
"You are an old man whose life is ruined, you live like a bum who just wants to die.
But one day an accident happens and you meet your double, who offers you the chance to live his life."

---
That is the future we are moving towards more and more...

Tbh I wrote a detailed reason as to why, but usually when I do people hate on me, I am just used to it.
So I deleted it :)
But in general, economy fucked, first cafés, then larger companies, then banks, then hospitals, starvation, maybe useless rebellions, and at last, anarchy and rebuild.. Though we are kind of at anarchy already but, no one sees it. Lucky people :)

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: bruce555 and poloko

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
"You are an old man whose life is ruined, you live like a bum who just wants to die.
But one day an accident happens and you meet your double, who offers you the chance to live his life."

---
That is the future we are moving towards more and more...

Tbh I wrote a detailed reason as to why, but usually when I do people hate on me, I am just used to it.
So I deleted it :)
But in general, economy fucked, first cafés, then larger companies, then banks, then hospitals, starvation, maybe useless rebellions, and at last, anarchy and rebuild.. Though we are kind of at anarchy already but, no one sees it. Lucky people :)
Daam that's depressing,I just wanna fap man :(

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I like the idea, it is a good twist on the incest genre, however I don't like Engrish and after years of suffering it, I have very little tolerance left.
Also, as others have pointed out, the "do this or die"-type of choices is something that was very common in this type of game early on, but most devs don't do them any more, because all they do is piss people off.

Lastly, maybe dial the rhetoric back a bit. It's understandable that someone has a problem with feminists if one has ruined his life, but don't overdo it.

I'll keep an eye on this one, to see whether the English improves and the other stuff I mentioned is being worked on.
If not, that's fine as well, just not a game for me then.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Oh Allan, poor Allan, when will you ever grow up? :)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I like the idea, it is a good twist on the incest genre, however I don't like Engrish and after years of suffering it, I have very little tolerance left.
"The impersonator in place of uncaring dad" gimmick is a curious swerve into the usual pattern of incest games, where you either have a creepy $#it of a son doing all kinds of tricks to get the ladies barrier down or some middle age divorced/widowed "hot dad" type whose daughters are usually already peculiarly open to the idea of jumping of his dong, when not the ones who actually start the ball rolling. This one seems to fit a space all its own, the MC who tries to be a better dad than the real one is (maybe also a twist in NTR games, perhaps?), but being a impostor has to be even more careful in his moves than a creepy son from incest games usually is.

It makes for a refreshing new angle in a quite familiar format, what has a lot of entertainment potential indeed.

Also, as others have pointed out, the "do this or die"-type of choices is something that was very common in this type of game early on, but most devs don't do them any more, because all they do is piss people off.
All of that said, yeah, the english needs much proof-reading and the "do right or game over" choices require serious rework. Damn, make us all a favor, write actual scenes exploring those "mistakes" for the supposed pitfalls they are, show it to us with scenarios for the MC (and us) to struggle with.

Lastly, maybe dial the rhetoric back a bit. It's understandable that someone has a problem with feminists if one has ruined his life, but don't overdo it.
I'm not ever sure we can speak of a "feminists ruined my life" discourse really, since the situation that destroyed his career (false sexual harassment accusation from a student, that also happens to be the daughter of a major patron of the school) would probably result in his firing no matter the gender of the director.

And that supposing the acusation was really false, what can be kind of questionable in light of much of the MC's bahaviour after settling in.... :sneaky:

Or that the story is even real and not some booze & drugs-fueled crazy hobo dream, i'm still on the fence about that. :LOL:

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Pretty interesting, will wait for more updates.

The conversation with Anna(Maid) could use some work. Since Anna was referring to MC and the Wife in 3rd person while talking to him, it's like she wasn't talking to the MC but someone else. I thought for a second that she knows we're just an impostor haha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than this specific conversation, no problems so far. Keep up the good work Dev! I'm pretty interested what will happen in the future.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes