VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
The project imo does seems interesting, a few typos need to be corrected. I do wonder if the protagonist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the future will use the resources acquired to exact vengeance against Taylor (the female student and basketball player at the prologue who caused his dismissal at his previous school and ruined his life) as some sort of subplot.

Last edited:

ManifestDream

Sep 13, 2021
Progress with the girls are too slow and the scene with the wife felt cheap. Still liking it though, it would be great to increase the pace.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Progress with the girls are too slow and the scene with the wife felt cheap. Still liking it though, it would be great to increase the pace.
The scene with the wife was cheap, and if she remembers it instead of thinking it is a dream there may be hell to pay. I', not sure that I agree that the progress with the girls is too slow. You want it to be a little slower in a corruption game. As opposed to a game like Oh Daddy or the Daddy Plan where the corruption is reversed and the dad is trying to resist. If the girls aren't putting up resistance what are you corrupting?

Pinks3men

Aug 22, 2022
The scene with the wife was cheap, and if she remembers it instead of thinking it is a dream there may be hell to pay. I', not sure that I agree that the progress with the girls is too slow. You want it to be a little slower in a corruption game. As opposed to a game like Oh Daddy or the Daddy Plan where the corruption is reversed and the dad is trying to resist. If the girls aren't putting up resistance what are you corrupting?

You sound like the type of guy where by 2025 if this game has one handjob scene from a daughter you'll say its good storytelling since its corruption. Corruption games can be played at any place by the user. Storytelling doesn't need to be force-ably halted and dripped out just because you think so.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You sound like the type of guy where by 2025 if this game has one handjob scene from a daughter you'll say its good storytelling since its corruption. Corruption games can be played at any place by the user. Storytelling doesn't need to be force-ably halted and dripped out just because you think so.
Patience is a virtue. This game is not nearly old enough to be having conversations like this, frankly. Crossing your arms and stamping your feet isn't going to change it, either.

Reactions: goonslagoon

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I'm perfectly fine with a slow pace corruption, as long as I think it's progressing.

Not a fan of wife sex, too bad it seems like he'll incorporate her, instead of throwing her away.

Reactions: goonslagoon

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm perfectly fine with a slow pace corruption, as long as I think it's progressing.

Not a fan of wife sex, too bad it seems like he'll incorporate her, instead of throwing her away.
I'm fine with giving her a chance to get a little development before throwing away.
The story so far had little to no room for the MC to interact for good or for ill.

Reactions: wiseold6996

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Personally i'm glad that the wife is incorporated, she's fine milf to add in the harem.
I don't feel like the fake father will really "best" the real father unless he wins his wife back. If the goal is to show that he is better than the real deal and finally get that picture that's in the banner he has to win over the entire family. Besides, she has one hell of a rack on her.

Reactions: Naruru

netero3009

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2022
Does that mean the the discipline path won't continue?
I will add the punishments with lily on the love route again. But I removed the discipline route for now since it implies a lot of extra work to continue that story, besides it would be a protagonist who totally abuses his three daughters while the real father watches, I would like to be able to continue with that route but maybe if in a future they want me to do it even if it takes me a while to continue the main route.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I will add the punishments with lily on the love route again. But I removed the discipline route for now since it implies a lot of extra work to continue that story, besides it would be a protagonist who totally abuses his three daughters while the real father watches, I would like to be able to continue with that route but maybe if in a future they want me to do it even if it takes me a while to continue the main route.
Well the father kinda died so he can't watch us be evil. I like being evil in games but I have a good guy save as well

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
Amazing game man good job. Now that the real dad is in the hospital we can do more things to the girls, i missed some of groping in the twister scene, i hope things going getter harder and harder but always playing with the inocence of the girls. Its nice to see when he has to convince the girls with tricks or balckmail or whatever. Nice game tough.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Am I mistaken that the game can only continue if the real father dies or is there a way to avoid that and the permanent vacation that comes after?

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes