• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Serioius, Netero3009, if it all you can do for moth update then go ouat from Patreon,
cus i do not be play every moth fro this*, ok?
If you art be hand draw it may be another talk, but cus you using standrt DAZ arts for you project, nope :(
That was short update

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I just played the game where he dies and it ended with Chloe crying so no evidence on the rest. Is there a walkthrough because aside from a few uninvolved lessons with the eldest daughter I didn't really get anywhere tho i was trying to do a bad run where I blackmail the family as the tags suggested but it didn't work. Wouldn't mind trying a caring dad run type thing.
Huh. In my run, the fake dad got all of the money he was promised and went off to live in paradise with topless women. I guess the good run is rewarded in the end.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Huh. In my run, the fake dad got all of the money he was promised and went off to live in paradise with topless women. I guess the good run is rewarded in the end.
Edit: I must still be asleep. It is the run where real father dies where the game continues and in the good father run I did of that he got to have sex with the wife while she was drunk.

Pinks3men

Aug 22, 2022
Pretty crazy this update was even considered to be split into two parts. Legit sex with a wife nobody care about compared to 3 hot daughters that we can't do anything with. First chapter release of this game you can do more things with these girls than throughout the rest of it. Come back by 2024 if this game isn't abandoned if you want to actually kiss a daughter, or she might actually look at your penis by then. Filthy

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Pretty crazy this update was even considered to be split into two parts. Legit sex with a wife nobody care about compared to 3 hot daughters that we can't do anything with. First chapter release of this game you can do more things with these girls than throughout the rest of it. Come back by 2024 if this game isn't abandoned if you want to actually kiss a daughter, or she might actually look at your penis by then. Filthy
There wasn't any real action with the daughters in this release for story reasons. He was more worried about being betrayed and murdered by the real father so he was in survival mode. In the good daddy path, you did get to bad touch the youngest daughter during her tik tok so it wasn't as if there were no scenes at all. But slow corruption games are going to slowly corrupt. Plus it is hyperbole to say nobody cared about the wife. Mature women are to the taste of many players. My only regret is that fake dad didn't fuck his wife while real dad was still alive.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Speak for yourself, that wife will have place in the harem.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
If you save him this happens I let him die. I replayed choosing to be nice to the youngest and got all the scenes so I think that is the difference.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Now that the pressure and time factors are gone and we're in perfect position to take control, the game can truly begin. A short and in itself uninteresting update, but a big important step for the story. Now, if only the updates weren't so bloody short, so we could actually enjoy them for a minute before it's over again..

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes