• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
getting a trojan warning from defender which interrupts 7zip decompress? anyone else getting a virus flag on this? is it a false positive?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
getting a trojan warning from defender which interrupts 7zip decompress? anyone else getting a virus flag on this? is it a false positive?
Defender has been doing that a lot lately in my experience.

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
is there an actual purpose to choosing the age or is it just customizable flavor?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Big question is - Is it worthy to download ?
Answer: NO NO NO
-=Big empty Game=-
Building relations take allot of time until you have fun with female npc's :sneaky:

Reactions: Gojii

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So wth is the truth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To my understanding in one path you get the lie and in the other you get the truth. So although it is ambiguous we can make an educated guess based on Chloes motivations and behaviors.

In the ending where the real father lives, Chloe just wants the MC to go away as he has served his purpose. So she tells him that the DNA didn't match but - this is important - we only have her word to go by and it is unlikely because she said it was a rush job using the blood on the clothing. This is less likely to have happened than the test that the real dad ordered. It sounds like bullshit to me.

In the open-ended story where the real father died, Chloe has less incentive to lie (although lets be honest that doesn't mean she has no reason) as his being related to the real dad isn't really a factor in his usefulness to her. She also shows him real test results (or at least a paper with fake ones) instead of just telling him like in the ending. This lends more credence to this being the truth.

Now this could continue to be an ongoing issue but as the VN continues the MCs belief that the real dad is his brother is going to be important. Not to say that Chloe isn't lying to him here and telling the truth in the ending (she has already demonstrated she has the resources to get fake documents) but to my mind Occam's razor slices toward her telling the truth in the continuing story. Besides, it is just a better story that way.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It's a pity that we can only continue the game by the real brother die, somehow I want to let him discover his whole family were corrupted by his brother when he wake up. :cautious:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FakeFather-0.8b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
To my understanding in one path you get the lie and in the other you get the truth. So although it is ambiguous we can make an educated guess based on Chloes motivations and behaviors.

In the ending where the real father lives, Chloe just wants the MC to go away as he has served his purpose. So she tells him that the DNA didn't match but - this is important - we only have her word to go by and it is unlikely because she said it was a rush job using the blood on the clothing. This is less likely to have happened than the test that the real dad ordered. It sounds like bullshit to me.

In the open-ended story where the real father died, Chloe has less incentive to lie (although lets be honest that doesn't mean she has no reason) as his being related to the real dad isn't really a factor in his usefulness to her. She also shows him real test results (or at least a paper with fake ones) instead of just telling him like in the ending. This lends more credence to this being the truth.

Now this could continue to be an ongoing issue but as the VN continues the MCs belief that the real dad is his brother is going to be important. Not to say that Chloe isn't lying to him here and telling the truth in the ending (she has already demonstrated she has the resources to get fake documents) but to my mind Occam's razor slices toward her telling the truth in the continuing story. Besides, it is just a better story that way.
I just played the game where he dies and it ended with Chloe crying so no evidence on the rest. Is there a walkthrough because aside from a few uninvolved lessons with the eldest daughter I didn't really get anywhere tho i was trying to do a bad run where I blackmail the family as the tags suggested but it didn't work. Wouldn't mind trying a caring dad run type thing.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes