VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
well I was involved as much as could be with the family, but the end the MC just goes away???
if you choose to shoot the corpse and thus making sure the real dad lives, MC will go away, if you don't and guarantee that real dad dies, you'll take his place permanently

Reactions: Nezron

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
A lot of people are drawing the wrong conclusion from the game having an ending. It is just one possible endings. It wasn't even the first one as there are one (or maybe two) bad endings earlier in the game. There is still a lot of game to be played it is just that particular path that ended. The rest of the game needed the real father to be dead because otherwise the fake father was cashiered for his trouble. There probably were other ways, storywise, to get the real father out of the way but this is the way the dev went. In the coming chapters, I'm sure that there are going to be more interesting opportunities now that the MC does not need to worry about the real father looking over his shoulder.

Reactions: D Dog and arzal

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Plus it is hyperbole to say nobody cared about the wife. Mature women are to the taste of many players.
She literally had almost no presence in the story - only in the beginning and at the end.

At this point I am not even sure if there will be any sex scenes with anybody else (even maid). Probably not.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Damn, that middle daughter is a tough nut to crack. Looking forward to seeing how MC deals with her in the future. Also, time to resume Dora private lessons! Full steam ahead.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Late coming in that bandwagon - and i can completely understand people who got surprised, confused and annoyed with the "caribbean ending" - but i have to agree with other people saying there have been "bad endings/game overs" before and the story is far from over.

For one, Chloe has always been far from a fan of the plan, perpetually annoyed with the MC just for existing that might or not relate to her being not just the Dad's accomplice-secretary but lover, so "DNA test result was negative, trust me bro" is not exactly a super-reliable statement. Not to mention how improbable it would be for a DNA test to be finished in a single night, not to mention taking the time to arrange for samples while rushing a person in shock from multiple gunshots to surgery. OR that Chloe already had everything ready for sending the MC away beforehand.

(Not like the MC would question the lady who has the promised fake documents, money - and maybe one or more concealed guns - on her probable b#!!$#i+, either :WeSmart:)

And that without going into the fact the guy's insistence on the idea of a DNA test is peculiar on itself. Lookalikes with little to no family relation definitely exist - damn, lookalikes of different ethnicities even are a very real thing.

While for the MC, who as far as he knows, was always an orphan with no family, that is an interest/fancy that makes all sense in the world, the girls Dad's jumping into such a possibility too is curious and leaves in the air if he had personal reasons/history that Chloe was unaware of.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, there are lots of places the plot can go imho - not the least because i haven't seen netero3009 give any sign of wishing to add a [Completed] to the thread's title ;) - and what we have so far is more like "season endings" than an end of the story proper, i dare say.

(As an aside, lost brother or not, i can see a bunch of reasons why an ascending crimelordCEO might wish to have a convenient lookalike available and "recall" him)

So, let's see what comes out of this convo in the following months, shall we?

Reactions: D Dog and NewTricks

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
"audio/dance_1.mp3" and "audio/suspense_song.mp3" are missing from the game, just got an exception for them.

Strange endings...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: netero3009

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Glad I waited a bit before making my opinion.
But yeah, I also got confused by this update ending.
Now I'm curious to see how the game will progress in the future. Because it can either go smoothly and good or go very very wrong.

DECK#1762

Jun 23, 2021
I havent played the last update just now, but guessing that bitch who put mc in jail is gonna show up but this time mc's gonna crush her into submission or someshit

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
As an aside, i just love Chloe's implied motives for actually running a DNA for the MC beforehand.
"Well, who could would when uncle might need a compatible organ donor - well, makes no difference anymore" :KEK: :poop::devilish:

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
once again I'm really excited about the patch... rather wait a few more then maybe see more

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes