VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I don't want to get rid of the real father. I want him tied up in the basement watching all this on security cameras while he screams into the soundproofed walls.
I love it. I also thought it would be fun if his family learns the truth and then rejects their real father in favour of their new adopted father and then perhaps plots against him, or plants phoney evidence and ID on the real one claiming he is the "bum" and the real father ends up in prison or something. Lots of possibilities anyhow.

I just started playing this game and have loved it more than I thought I would. I love all the love and care he ends up showing to the daughters. I'm a real sucker for loving, caring scenarios like that.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I love it. I also thought it would be fun if his family learns the truth and then rejects their real father in favour of their new adopted father and then perhaps plots against him, or plants phoney evidence and ID on the real one claiming he is the "bum" and the real father ends up in prison or something. Lots of possibilities anyhow.

I just started playing this game and have loved it more than I thought I would. I love all the love and care he ends up showing to the daughters. I'm a real sucker for loving, caring scenarios like that.
It would be funny if one of the daughters could tell all along that he was the imposter because of some small slip-up he made but she went along with his perverted bullshit because deep down this was always her fantasy. Then she is the one that pulls the old switcheroo and her real dad gets fucked over like The Man in the Iron Mask because he was always a real piece of shit to his daughter.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It would be funny if one of the daughters could tell all along that he was the imposter because of some small slip-up he made but she went along with his perverted bullshit because deep down this was always her fantasy. Then she is the one that pulls the old switcheroo and her real dad gets fucked over like The Man in the Iron Mask because he was always a real piece of shit to his daughter.
Nice! That thought occurred to me as well. It would be a fun scenario if the MC doesn't know that they know the truth and after their real father is taken out of the picture, it is revealed to him. Either way, lots of possibilities. He could turn out to be a long lost twin and his genes would then actually match the children's which could be an interesting twist.

Jun 30, 2021
Nice! That thought occurred to me as well. It would be a fun scenario if the MC doesn't know that they know the truth and after their real father is taken out of the picture, it is revealed to him. Either way, lots of possibilities. He could turn out to be a long lost twin and his genes would then actually match the children's which could be an interesting twist.
Nice idea:)
Julius.gif

Pinks3men

Aug 22, 2022
3 more days now the plain version is out and has been all day. Cmon Netero give us poor, non-fathers a gift and drop it in here. I'm this close to going on semen strike until rustled

• Haha
Reactions: JiggyliFAP
Feb 7, 2022
Fake Father 0.8b Normal Version

Changelogs:

+160 new renders
5 image gallery
Fixed some bugs
Two animations

This update marks the end of a plot in the story.

I really wanted to cover all of this in two updates but decided that it would be too tedious and the story I wanted to tell would take much longer. So if you feel things are rushing in various parts of this update, that's why.

This month I've been learning how animations work, so the animation you'll see here doesn't look as good as I'd like. I could do it again, but it would have taken another week. This update took longer than usual because I was practicing a lot with the animations and that took a long time. But all this is so that in the future in the most important scenes the content will be better.

Thanks for all the support and feedback guys, I really appreciate it. 1_01.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fake Father [v0.8b] [Netero3009]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes