Feb 1, 2018
Well since I am here, I might as well leave some more ideas on how to improve the game.

Let's start with the dream sequence. It's somewhat very random at times but I feel like some dreams should have like some options. For example, say you have a dream of a sexy woman. Do you have a dream where you feel her body or are you actually the woman yourself? Do you want to be more submissive or dominant? Those are just a few minors things I can think of.

Next thing, injecting hormones willingly. There should be a drug store/ hospital to get these sort of drugs. And depending on your kink if you are willing to buy them. Again, something minor. I feel like, depending on your estrogen levels, hair on your chest and legs will grow more slowly while making your head hair grow naturally without the need of going to a salon. Also, your nails should naturally grow as well. And if you don't want to be seen as super feminine, you need to buy a nail clipper. Again, the growth of these nails are affected by your estrogen levels.

I have been playing the game life play now and I feel like this game should take some form of inspiration from it. Eating unhealthy food increases estrogen levels and fitness and healthy food, vice versa.

Also, there should be some kind of scene on how you pee and if you pee sitting in the toilet like a girl would, it would increase your feminity and possibly estrogen levels since in your mind, you are becoming more like a girl. Compared to pissing like a man which removes a point of femininity. I feel like there is a few kinks that could decrease due to your choices. It makes sense if you think about it. If you are on the path of femininity but decide to due something traditionally masculine, you lose some femininity points. And I feel like this sort of falls in the category of working out because when you work out, your testosterone levels increase and you don't want that but you can go for yoga classes in the gym which isn't all that physical. And if you preform yoga enough times, you can even skip the mini game. You can still try to go for a Dommy mommy route if you are willing to add one or two points of testosterone and be like one the MC mother's. She can even tutor you herself if you end up being like her.

Reactions: Axel34

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
The achievements are bugged because they are save bounded which makes it impossiple to have ten together.
In earlier versions it was possible, but now not anymore.

Reactions: Melmoth99

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for telling me cpdk
After testing the trophies in multiple way there is actualy a problem in a this case, the list of unlocked trophies are rewrite if you load an old save and win a new trophy with a new version of the game.
Sorry for that.

Keep your old save 0.1.9, I will try to fix this issue in the next update 0.2.0.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Hi!
I found a bug in the new fixed version — don't know if someone already reported it!
Sexcall with Kenya (second — I don't know if this matter), "lingerie store" choice > "Join the cabin." > "Hang up" — after that the game redirects me to the beginning of the call, so the endless loop.
UPD: yeah, same if you choose any other choice in this call session.
Here is the save:

Last edited:

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks Axel34
I will look at that, I guess it'sa new bug, it is certainly due to the addition of a telephone pick-up button.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
This game just needs built in cheats tbh.

I spent entirely too much time to finally get to something interesting only to find out my cock fetish is too low to see it anyway. Then spent entirely too much time trying and failing to figure out how to cheat that up either by editing the save or editing it from the console. Blegh.

Qufaro

Aug 6, 2018
Seems like there is a bug with scarlet calling MC after the first day. I answer the call but after I try to stow the phone away it just loops over and over and you cant leave the phone screen.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
I like the artstyle and there are things in the game I enjoy, but it´s a bit of a shame that it´s a html game and feels a bit too grindy.

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Sorry for the new bug phone, it's my fault I didn't give this version to my beta tester. I forgot why I haven't do a button on phone alert before, I needed a buffer passage to avoid this king problem, but don't worry I have found a solution to keep this new functionality.

I hope I have time to release a fix version 0.2.0 today, this phone problem is too important.

dagger98

Jul 5, 2020
Hi, question, what's your plans with the pissing? adding diapers? Imo it'd be great as an optional feature, it's really niche but there's some of us who'd love it!

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes