Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
The game is pretty damn promising, with good granularity in the transformation and good characters, though I hope you can play this as a dominant shemale (best archetype and sadly rare).

I really wish there were cheat options though; the minigames are uhh, not really what I feel like doing and I'd rather read more text than play with dice or memory. There's also a real scarcity of content thus far but it's in some ways better than being dumped with loads of content right from the start, which leads to bad progression.

edit: the cuck shit with Scarlett genuinely made me sick to my stomach when she talked about her "dream" though: I really hope that isn't the only path with her

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Went driving and thought about the game some more.
1) There really should be a way to make things better for the escaped girl. Buying her food so you don't have to give her lunch every day; maybe getting her some blankets or books or something (with options here for various kinds of play)
2) If characters could help you get specific hormones or transformations, that would be neat. I'm mostly here thinking of getting lactation from the scientist or getting to be a hot shemale with a big dick from the yoga instructor, just to pick two.
3) A straight to work button is always a good idea. Doing two events peeking on the moms, then going to work is a lotta clicks when you add it up.

I also have no idea what influences male fertility; is it on the opposite scale from lactation? if so, realistic if harsh

Reactions: yoyoma28

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
what does this mean? share who, the escaped girl? defo not sharing her.
Never gonna give her up, never gonna let her down, never gonna run away and desert her… But I digress. And no, they're referring to Scarlett, the ginger who's also looking to work at PharmaFem but ultimately will get rejected; at least if you're getting the job. Like with Kenya, not becoming her boyfriend basically puts you down a cuck(ish) path – hers being orgy based, to boot – though the former generally requires navigating the waters between being dominant and submissive (in both cases, actually). Hope this helps!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mide

mide

Nov 28, 2017
Never gonna give her up, never gonna let her down, never gonna run away and desert her… But I digress. And no, they're referring to Scarlett, the ginger who's also looking to work at PharmaFem but ultimately will get rejected; at least if you're getting the job. Like with Kenya, not becoming her boyfriend basically puts you down a cuck(ish) path – hers being orgy based, to boot – though the former generally requires navigating the waters between being dominant and submissive (in both cases, actually). Hope this helps!
i didnt see the "for scarlet" in the post somehow, i read malcowitzz comment and it was talking about the escaped girl in the first thing he said, so i thought the reply was to that.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
The game is pretty damn promising, with good granularity in the transformation and good characters, though I hope you can play this as a dominant shemale (best archetype and sadly rare).

I really wish there were cheat options though; the minigames are uhh, not really what I feel like doing and I'd rather read more text than play with dice or memory. There's also a real scarcity of content thus far but it's in some ways better than being dumped with loads of content right from the start, which leads to bad progression.

edit: the cuck shit with Scarlett genuinely made me sick to my stomach when she talked about her "dream" though: I really hope that isn't the only path with her
same here, only reason i answered her next call was to take off the chastity cage.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Cool game so far, pretty nice situations to get into but are there any sex scenes in so far? Or like sexual other than like chugging cum at caffee or prostate exam or that one toilet policewoman scene? Played the game till the last day twice and I haven't found more than this.

OmaSharif

Mar 3, 2023
Some errors in 0.20

bg55 is missing
<sc_frenchkiss [object Object]>>
Error: macro <<eventin>> does not exist [after running]
allôw isn't English

Reactions: SSWorldMaker
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes