Feb 1, 2018
From the looks of things, it appears that I will be waiting two weeks before the update comes out. And I can tell, for the next update, we will be waiting another six months. Shame really that it is at the pace as it is but what can you do? Still, this game is still rather impressive. I just hope some of my previous concerns are addressed?

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
is it possible to stay a man in this game?
I think so. Though so far the kind of content aimed at saying a straight unfeminized man is limited given that the current amount of content has various branching paths but none are very deep yet. Although the most advanced story so far revolves around hetero relationship with a girl, the spirit of it hints at a tight rope to not end up humiliated or cheated on.
I wouldn't be surprised if the author has planned endings were MC ends up overcoming all the obstacles and being the man, but that experience isn't in the game as of now.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
There's a game on here called In Transition that is of this sort that I liked because you could become more feminized or you could stay a man and just be a super subby boyfriend to your girlfriend and your high school bully. But it didn't have a negative feeling about it, whatever path you chose everyone seemed pretty happy. But most of these do as you say and just don't give you any content if you don't get breasts.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Fall4Love-0.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

b6112171

Aug 1, 2019
There's a typo in
Code:
<<set _swimnningtxt=[
"You did some swimming (boost male hormones production). ", "Tu as fait de la natation (augmente la production d'hormones masculines). "
]>>
Should be _swimmingtxt

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes