Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Great update!
Quick bug report:
Error: <<dayreport>>: error within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0'))

MaximMuster

Jul 23, 2018
The bug above me appears because swimming. running is fine but if you go swim in the pool, it cause a bug in the dayreport.

Enimvaar

Mar 26, 2023
There seems to be a bug with mom Karen and her training. After you have unlocked her training that is all she will do with you. Every talk with her will lead to you training in the basement. And the amount of pushups and squats you do stack with every other training time you have done that day. So getting the 50 pushups achievement is really easy.

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for all that feedbacks, i will look at those bugs closely.

How do you trigger being able to buy magazines in the mall bathroom again?
Normally, you have a outside event at the mall in the morning start the first sunday or saturday, and it will repeat if you don't see it.

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Reactions: bcool

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I try to avoid chastity at all costs, cause I really dislike that fetish.
So I noticed that little bug quite fast:
I did shave myself one day before the date with Scarlett, apperently over night I grew to much hair back, so she didn't want to continue dating me. Her mother gave me a buttplug before.
But later in the clinic the blonde woman tries to put me in chastity for roleplay. Then she noticed I'm already locked up.
Game thinks I'm locked up too. :-(
And worst of all: my penis is gone in the graphics; Barbie style lack of genitalia. :-D

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Hi I saw this game on TFgamesite so I was wondering if the MC can fully turn into a female or is it just sissification? Thanks!
If you're asking about having a vagina and pregnancy, that's something only the author can answer.
If you're talking about presenting as female and looking like a girl instead of a sissy then yes, that's already in game.

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
So I found the kinklist but it does not work to edit them, and it doesn't work with the save editor either..
Does anyone knows how to edit the line where it says mc 5?
Some stats seem impossible to change for some reason.

Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I absolutely hate the fact that i like this game. It's one of the few good games with some of my fav fetish. But playing just makes me want to play more... and the updayes can't come sooner.

Welp, back to waiting the game to have three or more updates before playing it again, it's better to play a good chunk than just a small tease.

Reactions: pantypriv

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I try to avoid chastity at all costs, cause I really dislike that fetish.
So I noticed that little bug quite fast:
I did shave myself one day before the date with Scarlett, apperently over night I grew to much hair back, so she didn't want to continue dating me. Her mother gave me a buttplug before.
But later in the clinic the blonde woman tries to put me in chastity for roleplay. Then she noticed I'm already locked up.
Game thinks I'm locked up too. :-(
And worst of all: my penis is gone in the graphics; Barbie style lack of genitalia. :-D
Thanks for this well explaning feedback, I guess I haven't think of every possiblities. Added to my to do list of bug fixing.

@HAL9000.1 and @Kodek
Glad you like the game and sorry for the waiting between updates, but it takes a lot of time to do it.
I have already try so manytime to find some help to speed up the release, but it's not easy to find the right people and motivated too.
There is so many thing to do, see and read in the game, if you want to experiment all the content it takes already few hours.

Reactions: damnedfrog

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
This is all one line, but did it using the multi line method as it requires editing the number in the middle to set the kink, and multi line makes it easier to do.

SugarCube.State.variables
.kinklist
[7]
.mc
= 5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This works, thanks a lot.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes