damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
In Chrome, (not sure about firefox) press F12, click the console tab at the top, then next to the small blue arrow type sugarcube.state.active.variables press enter then then there is the drop down with all the game variables, just find the ones you want to change then just simply close the menu and in the game as soon as you go onto another screen the new variables will take effect
Yes it's the samething in Firefox.
Well, to be exact, in Waterfox. But as this on is based on the former, I suppose the F12 works in Firefox too.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Also, there should be some kind of scene on how you pee and if you pee sitting in the toilet like a girl would, it would increase your feminity and possibly estrogen levels since in your mind, you are becoming more like a girl. Compared to pissing like a man which removes a point of femininity. I feel like there is a few kinks that could decrease due to your choices. It makes sense if you think about it. If you are on the path of femininity but decide to due something traditionally masculine, you lose some femininity points. And I feel like this sort of falls in the category of working out because when you work out, your testosterone levels increase and you don't want that but you can go for yoga classes in the gym which isn't all that physical. And if you preform yoga enough times, you can even skip the mini game. You can still try to go for a Dommy mommy route if you are willing to add one or two points of testosterone and be like one the MC mother's. She can even tutor you herself if you end up being like her.
I like the idea.
But, does SSWorldMaker like it too? And can implement it?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I enjoyed the game so far, even if some fetishes like domination or chastity cages are not my kinks. I just hope that there will always option to avoid them. Like with Amarante (Scarlett's mother), who give you the choice between a chastity cage or jerking off before joining Scarlett in her bedroom.

It's great that the different characters have unique personality and look.
I can speak for the other "girls", as I focus to the escaped girl and Scarlett, but for these two, I really like how you have to build a relationship with them

Like others have written it before, the arts remind me of Eva Kiss's GGGB. A good change from all the DAZ or HS games here.
Some mechanisms, like the 2 primary statistics that combine 4 attributes, may seem a bit complex. But you can play without paying to much attention on them.

Also great job on the UI, one does not recognize that it's a Twine/SugarCube game.

On the cons, I'm not a fan of the minigames.
I'm a bit sad to write it, as I imagine that SSWorldMaker take some times to design and program them.
I found the hangman the least worst. But I didn't like the dice game (sorry dev for all the work you had to put into it), I really dislike games of chance and I found way too long. And for the yoga, I just cheat by making screenshots because I didn't want to lost time at memorizing some figures.
Maybe some feature to skip them for those who don't like them.
The success could be link to a random check based on some attribute.
For the hangman, it could be Intelligence (the more you have in Intelligence, the more chance you have to win).
For the yoga, it could be Physique.
For the dice game, I have no idea, as it is above all a game of chance, but there is no luck attribute.
To give a little advantage to the players who actually play the minigame, the reward (like the +1 Intelligence with the hangman, or the cash with the dice game) couldn't be earn if you skip the game.

Also, I found a bit odd that you live in a house with a pool, but you don't have any swim trunks.

I have some questions for SSWorldMaker:
  1. There is no harem tag. Does it means that we can't ended with more that one girl?
    I don't want to choose between Escaped Girl and Scarlett, I want them both!
    Je veux le fromage ET le dessert ! (I want cheese AND dessert)
    Je veux le beurre, l'argent du beurre... et la culotte de la crémière ! (I want my cake and eat it too.. and the baker girl's panties)
    :LOL:
  2. About the urination fetish, will it be only about wetting our-self/diapers?
    Or will there also be golden shower or piss drinking?
  3. Will it be cunnilingus, or the Oral Sex kink will only be blowjob?
    I hope I could go down on Scarlett one day...
    And for anilingus?

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for the long feedback damnedfrog.

Glad you like the game. I'm working hard for the next update.
You will have all you want for the urination kink, because it's already in the next game update, I will not tell much more, you will have the surprise :p.

All minigames except yoga class are not mandatory. But I had so much complains about yoga, I may redo the yoga game or do something to skip it, but not for the next update.

For Scarlett and the escape girl, you can have both at the moment, but at some point in the endgame you might have a choice to make.

Oral sex is actualy for all actions that need mouth and tongue : blowjob, cunnilingus and even anilingus.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Glad you like the game. I'm working hard for the next update.
I have no doubt you are working hard to make this game.
At first, I was wondering what engine do you use, because the UI definitively doesn't look like Twine.
But then, I opened the console and saw there is a SugarCube.State.active.variable object.
So it's a Twin/Sugarcube game! Wow!

You will have all you want for the urination kink, because it's already in the next game update, I will not tell much more, you will have the surprise :p.
Cool! Can't wait for the update.

All minigames except yoga class are not mandatory. But I had so much complains about yoga, I may redo the yoga game or do something to skip it, but not for the next update.
But, if we don't play the hangman game with the Runaway Girl (yes, I renamed her, I found it's sound better like this :)), I won't increased the relationship with her, won't I?

For Scarlett and the escape girl, you can have both at the moment, but at some point in the endgame you might have a choice to make.
Mais... mais... je veux le fromage ET le dessert !
J'veux pas choisir entre les 2, j'lai veux toutes les 2 !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More seriously, I would have loved a ménage à trois relationship with this 2 girls.
But I understand it's not in your plan.
There will be a difficult choice to make.

Oral sex is actualy for all actions that need mouth and tongue : blowjob, cunnilingus and even anilingus.
I want to be sure, because sometimes, dev focus on blowjob.

Reactions: SSWorldMaker

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
the girl with the eye patch is glitched. she's living in the hut in the backyard and every time i go there to feed her it says "only once a day" except she hasn't been fed once a day, she hasn't been fed for like 5 days now and each night she hates me a bit more

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
the girl with the eye patch is glitched. she's living in the hut in the backyard and every time i go there to feed her it says "only once a day" except she hasn't been fed once a day, she hasn't been fed for like 5 days now and each night she hates me a bit more
Huh, seems the tooltip's a bit misleading: you need to prepare some food beforehand. Getting some alone time in the kitchen will allow you to "cook for …" placing a lunch bag in you inventory to later give to her. Hope this helps!

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
Huh, seems the tooltip's a bit misleading: you need to prepare some food beforehand. Getting some alone time in the kitchen will allow you to "cook for …" placing a lunch bag in you inventory to later give to her. Hope this helps!
yea i eventually figured that out, my bad not a glitch though i wish it had been more clear or given some hint about needing to make the sandwich yourself when taking to her.

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I still work hard on the game, I can give you some news.
I am in the last line before the update release ( finalization of some parts and huge bug hunting). This update will be pretty big.

- New PharmaFem week.
- New functionalities (Diaper and toilet mechanic).
- Talk and events with all test subjects.
- Investigation in PharmaFem, to learn more about their experiments and the past of the fugitive.
- New characters.
- New small events and side contents.
- New date with Kenya as friend or boyfriend.
- Continuation of the unviollable chastity event.
- New set of clothes, underwears and shoes.

I'm certainly forgetting things, but basically that's what you will have in the next update
Some screenshots.

devlog29_pix1.jpg devlog34_pix1.jpg devlog33_pix3.jpg

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
There are no content filter on/off in the game, it's only some of your choices that lead you in chastity, but you always have a way to keep your penis free. Just be careful at what you chose.

mrjohnburk

Jun 2, 2022
milking subscribers money? I love this game, but 4 months since last playable update. Im all for supporting creators, and understand things take time. But damn 4 months since anything playable. Just a few progress update posts and a couple pictures.

Reactions: Ayal and dagger98
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes