zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Some of the better stories actually start with no-fap content. I will wait for this to get a bit more "fleshed out" before taking it for a spin!
That wedding ring pic is peaking my interrest though: I wonder how much corruption it will take to let the mc impregnate her! :geek:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Wow, this one's promising. The humor is great, I was laughing my ass off, hopefully it stays that way. No content to speak of yet though.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Another gay 13 year old with a horse cock surprise surprise surprise. I named him horsecockian the fake gay. Maria: Oh my god what've you been feeding this thing? Horsecockian the fake gay: Silicone mostly. Shouldn't there be a pregnancy tag since pippi longstockings is pregnant? Hopefully there'll be some sexy time with her and her bump.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also whats up the their eyebrows? Some of the eyebrows seem to really stick out on some of the characters and kind of takes your attention away from everything as your eyes tend to get drawn to their eyebrows.

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
okay loving the game, but just a question is the only thing to do your neighbour for now or is there something i'm missing?
hope you continue this game because i'm loving it :D

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, it was a little disappointing to have such a large 0.1 with such little to do, but, I don't claim to know or understand how games get made and what comprises file sizes. Could even be a lot of hidden foundation.
...Remember datamining? That was a thing, once. What happened with all of that? :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes