• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
I'm impressed. This may be the first time I see author that actually returns to his abandoned-because-of-reasons-game. And it was quite some time. God speed dev!

Reactions: TommyTuba and $@~

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
well after that, if my grandma knock on my door i wouldn't be surprised

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Not sure if it's been answered yet, but are there any planned tags? I love my sandbox games but it needs a couple more tags for me

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
i have a bug in this game Kim will not show in the Gym for her quest not in the morning and not in the afternoon two scenes seen

Blkmamba19

Feb 29, 2020
Its Back!!
Sheesh dude I don't wanna seem negative, but with the way the dev dropped everything with no notice, especially during this whole pandemic, I feared the worst. Glad to see ProMorning is still with us.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I wasn't expecting this when I opened the site today, but hell yeah, can't complain.
Anyone else getting errors? I get 'no such character defined' errors when trying to talk to Goodman and Gladys at the gym and hospital, respectively. Also an error when trying to open the phone from the UI overlay. Wondering whether to start over or just wait for a patch if it's a common issue.

Nov 7, 2020
Really glad to see this one return, let's hope it's here to stay

Kinda surprised tho the dev hasnt posted anything in over a year on his patreon and then boom here it is. Guess he didn't want to say anything before he was sure the update was done and not get into delay after delay
That and he/she knew that a barrage of complaints and other stuff would’ve came after. Nevertheless, it lives and I’m stoked.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
I wasn't expecting this when I opened the site today, but hell yeah, can't complain.
Anyone else getting errors? I get 'no such character defined' errors when trying to talk to Goodman and Gladys at the gym and hospital, respectively. Also an error when trying to open the phone from the UI overlay. Wondering whether to start over or just wait for a patch if it's a common issue.
I restarted over and had no issues at all, maybe old saves don't work.

Reactions: SecretSal

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I restarted over and had no issues at all, maybe old saves don't work.
Yes, a new start is almost certainly needed. There are characters who weren't in the game previously. Some (like Bebe) were mentioned but not actually someone you could encounter before, and some are entirely new. I would assume there are several variables throughout that are changed, removed, or added.

Last edited:
Reactions: SecretSal

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
damn on the one hand im happy on the other that ending regarding Katelyn. oof hope we get at least one more update.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes