fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So even if it's being abandoned, can I game with Evan or nah? game just says its busted everytime then I go talk to kevin thinking maybe he can help out in his workshop but nothing changes with the dialogue.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So even if it's being abandoned, can I game with Evan or nah? game just says its busted everytime then I go talk to kevin thinking maybe he can help out in his workshop but nothing changes with the dialogue.
To game with Evan, go to the MC's room in the evening and then click on his chair (not the computer). I know, it's not exactly obvious.

I was tempted not to respond, because I don't know if I should risk a reaction.
X-Streams.png

It's sort of like a Ghostbuster risking crossing the streams, you know?

Reactions: fishbrain

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
you have to klick on the chair not the computer.

Reactions: fishbrain

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
One of the better "sandbox" ever created. I put emphasis on sandbox because no matter how great some games are, there always will be a percentage that passes completely on them. But life happened to this Dev, which sucks in so many ways, because he's pretty damn talented as you can see. Nevertherless, I wish him nothing but the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Moment of silence for all the women I'll never get to smush:

• Maria
• Mrs. Fowler(This one stung)
• Dahlia the Ava Addams look alike(Also stung)
• Kim(Really enjoyed her content)
•Prisha(She was dtf)
• Kate(The pain and agony)
• Beverly(The biggest let down I've seen in a game, in a long time, Beverly was perfect.)
• Emma
• Sloane
• Gladys(Yes, her too.)
These women were fun to look at but that's all we'll ever be able to do..

Horrible cliffhanger, there was no closure, the ending just felt like a donkey kick to the balls. The MC should've been smarter but instead he went along with anything, guess he belonged in that remedial class after all, right? You telling me he couldn't read any of those damn forms? And why didn't he kick Billy Ray's ass? I would've stomped a mudhole in his ass and walked it dry.

He actually though he was helping out Kaitlynn and MC? I've seen people who were far worse off bring kids into this world, not to mention the MC's father is a District Manager and his mom is a Sales representative. I'm sure they would've pitched in to help take care of their own grandson for crying out loud. The MC was working as well, so that whole struggling explanation made no sense to me, what's worse is that Kait-lynn was some princess, I mean come on. I get that she wasn't Billy Ray's biological sister, that was obvious from the pictures, but a princess? His baby gets stolen and that's how it ends? Come on, man.

Oct 17, 2020
Moment of silence for all the women I'll never get to smush:

• Maria
• Mrs. Fowler(This one stung)
• Dahlia the Ava Addams look alike(Also stung)
• Kim(Really enjoyed her content)
•Prisha(She was dtf)
• Kate(The pain and agony)
• Beverly(The biggest let down I've seen in a game, in a long time, Beverly was perfect.)
• Emma
• Sloane
• Gladys(Yes, her too.)
These women were fun to look at but that's all we'll ever be able to do..

Horrible cliffhanger, there was no closure, the ending just felt like a donkey kick to the balls. The MC should've been smarter but instead he went along with anything, guess he belonged in that remedial class after all, right? You telling me he couldn't read any of those damn forms? And why didn't he kick Billy Ray's ass? I would've stomped a mudhole in his ass and walked it dry.

He actually though he was helping out Kaitlynn and MC? I've seen people who were far worse off bring kids into this world, not to mention the MC's father is a District Manager and his mom is a Sales representative. I'm sure they would've pitched in to help take care of their own grandson for crying out loud. The MC was working as well, so that whole struggling explanation made no sense to me, what's worse is that Kait-lynn was some princess, I mean come on. I get that she wasn't Billy Ray's biological sister, that was obvious from the pictures, but a princess? His baby gets stolen and that's how it ends? Come on, man.
Sounds like a live action Disney plot, uh.

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
I came back to check because i loved this game but this is all very confusing. Why was it updated and immediately abandoned again? Ok nevermind just found the post from the patreon. Shame they got scared to say anything for over a year it would of saved a lot of misunderstanding.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ofcourse its about tags hope he'll back in action again
It would be nice, for sure. This honestly was a game I hugely looked forward to every single release. I hope real life drastically improves for ProMorning and that some day he'll be able to pick this up again and continue. Sadly, I have many games for which I hold out hope (Valiant Warrior Astrid always dwells in my mind). It would be great if this were somehow able to go on.

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
Can anyone just post images of the highlights from the new mom scenes? Don't really want spend time playing the update if the game is just abandoned now

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes