Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
Well, I'm not going to find 30 saves and post all of them just so someone can avoid playing the game and "get to the good stuff". That's a tall ask and, frankly, ridiculous.
Ren'py stores saves in in a pretty robust and accessible way, as long as you know how to find the AppData folder. It would be simple to bulk attach all saves in the folder for the game to a comment.

But I'm also not interested in indulging such a request.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ren'py stores saves in in a pretty robust and accessible way, as long as you know how to find the AppData folder. It would be simple to bulk attach all saves in the folder for the game to a comment.

But I'm also not interested in indulging such a request.
I know exactly where the saves are and how to zip them and attach the file here. My point is that if they want saves that lead to specific scenes, I'd have to go through all of mine and pick out "the good ones" or whatever. I'm not even remotely interested in doing that, but anyone else who wants to try is free to have all of that amazing fun if they want to.

Reactions: Southrim

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Going to miss this game. The sex with Kait-lynn (Kaitlyn? whatever), the whole plot reveal around the pregnancy, did I mention the sex with her? :LOL:, maybe the best handling of pregnancy content in any adult game I've ever played. Like 4 of 5 games with the tag it's just mentioned or gets one pic of a chick pregnant in the end scene but in this game, you 100% get to fuck her, the scenes are done well, and the story line into it was awesome to. I want to take a screenshot of the scene she tells you you can do the paperwork later fuck her now, I want to take that screenshot and give it a damn viking funeral in honor of it being one of the best pregnancy fucks in an adult game ever. You were taken from us too soon, Fall Fable. Was really looking forward to milking her after she gave birth too.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Started playing... got pissed off with the "pizza, onion and milk" crap. I mean, most people would buy these things at the store... but nooooo... you have run around town, buy a pizza off some dude in the store, fuck with the onion soup and then get some milk from school. Fuck me running. It's an RPGM in fancy clothes.

Then I come here to bitch about it and learn the game has been abandoned, so now I feel bad... lol.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Started playing... got pissed off with the "pizza, onion and milk" crap. I mean, most people would buy these things at the store... but nooooo... you have run around town, buy a pizza off some dude in the store, fuck with the onion soup and then get some milk from school. Fuck me running. It's an RPGM in fancy clothes.

Then I come here to bitch about it and learn the game has been abandoned, so now I feel bad... lol.
Well, its a game, not a VN. So you have quests. Its a pretty normal system.

Reactions: Joeburqa

MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018

was mom bangable?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I can't believe this game had 4 updates and I never noticed before, specially since it contains my favorite tags like incest, milf(what a hot mommy she is) and big ass to name a few, not to mention that it also doesn't have the tags that I dislike like rape, mind control and supernatural non sense to name a few. So How on earth did I miss the game?

Shame the game has been abandoned :cry:, this is definitely the kind of game I would support.

Trickdaddy86

Sep 10, 2021
I can't believe this game had 4 updates and I never noticed before, specially since it contains my favorite tags like incest, milf(what a hot mommy she is) and big ass to name a few, not to mention that it also doesn't have the tags that I dislike like rape, mind control and supernatural non sense to name a few. So How on earth did I miss the game?

Shame the game has been abandoned :cry:, this is definitely the kind of game I would support.
Is a mom and granny thick ass in this game?

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes