Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
how to level up? Ive noticed that there is like usual level of the character and sex level of the character. So Ive noticed that I have 2nd sex level. But I dont know how to level up in this game.

Yuzupepper

Nov 20, 2017
how to level up? Ive noticed that there is like usual level of the character and sex level of the character. So Ive noticed that I have 2nd sex level. But I dont know how to level up in this game.
Super late reply and you probably already figured it out but you need to get enough exp first and then click on your character. There should be a clickable button to actually level up. You then allocate stat points.

Reactions: TempTitle

Firierbe

Aug 19, 2020
Man, this is really sad. It's quite tough to find good furry games. Can anyone recommend anything similar to FoE? I know there's a Corruption of Champions, but monster girls aren't my type.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Man, this is really sad. It's quite tough to find good furry games. Can anyone recommend anything similar to FoE? I know there's a Corruption of Champions, but monster girls aren't my type.
Have you tried Lilith's Throne?

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
It breaks my heart that Fall of Eden has been abandoned. It feels like the true successor to the first Corruption of Champions imo. Every once in a while, I remember that Alder briefly reappeared with an update in 2020. I have no idea what he's up to these days, but I genuinely hope he's doing well.

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Both the download and play-in window from here work fine for me and let me save locally or save to file.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes