Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
you don't need it, corruption of champions 2 is 100 times bigger, better written and has everything that this one has.
Not really? If you are into furry, you can find more enjoyable content in Fall of Eden.
The majority of things in CoC2 are about stray cat girls and other demis. CoC1 was more balanced in that regard.
If you don't like that kind of monster girls CoC2 won't do much for you.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
So what happened with Alder? I thought he's intending to revive this game.
(for the moment) Based on latest patreon posts, difficulties due to covid-19 primarily, though if anyone else has heard from them since the latest (in June) I’m unaware of it.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Not really? If you are into furry, you can find more enjoyable content in Fall of Eden.
The majority of things in CoC2 are about stray cat girls and other demis. CoC1 was more balanced in that regard.
If you don't like that kind of monster girls CoC2 won't do much for you.
I just want a big futa dick to stuff little boy butts and pump them full of cum. And Fenoxo delivers. Sadly not many games in this genre.
Beside ToA and Fenoxo works I don't know anything else really.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
I just want a big futa dick to stuff little boy butts and pump them full of cum. And Fenoxo delivers. Sadly not many games in this genre.
Beside ToA and Fenoxo works I don't know anything else really.
ToA?

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
I miss terry

I can only hope that IF development does actually continue they might let you take terrys collar off and put it on yourself as terry's pet...

and considering the crazy amount of freedom you have in this game you probably will.
remember, this is the game that lets you join the bad guys if you like!
unlike the fenoxo games where i always feel like im playing the writers fantasies and fetishes and characters can very rarely be changed to match my desires,
FOE gives me the freedom to make changes and role play. Thats why i am still butt hurt that things ended up the way it did.

Last edited:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I miss terry

I can only hope that IF development does actually continue they might let you take terrys collar off and put it on yourself as terry's pet...

and considering the crazy amount of freedom you have in this game you probably will.
remember, this is the game that lets you join the bad guys if you like!
unlike the fenoxo games where i always feel like im playing the writers fantasies and fetishes and characters can very rarely be changed to match my desires,
FOE gives me the freedom to make changes and role play. Thats why i am still butt hurt that things ended up the way it did.
this one is one of my fav... the Rabbit king content was insane.

what really happened to this game? if you can share..

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
this one is one of my fav... the Rabbit king content was insane.

what really happened to this game? if you can share..
I remember the dev ran into some money trouble... i guess the patreon money just wasn't enough... so he got a job and didn't have enough time for the game anymore...

There might be more but thats all i can remember.

Sep 20, 2019
Hopefully he or someone else might have a Nopy, Mediafire, Dropbox, or other types of links in case users can't get to any of the ones that is on the opening post of this topic, since not being able to get any of those website links to work means they won't be able to get the download for it

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hopefully he or someone else might have a Nopy, Mediafire, Dropbox, or other types of links in case users can't get to any of the ones that is on the opening post of this topic, since not being able to get any of those website links to work means they won't be able to get the download for it
I'm sure most people can find it on Fenoxo's site. It's been there since CoC. But if you feel so antsy about it, why don't you make a few yourself?

Sep 20, 2019
I'm sure most people can find it on Fenoxo's site. It's been there since CoC. But if you feel so antsy about it, why don't you make a few yourself?
I can't even get on Fenxo websites either without either Sky Boardband Shield blocking it or having the message saying it is not loading, i am adult age but my mum is more if a SFW person when it comes to everyone's internet no matter how old my age is past 18 or 21, currently 25 years old for my age and i don't want to try and have my mum change the settings for sky boardband shield to allow 18+ contents in case she ends up not having me use my internet at all, and i don't know how to add links to games either on the internet.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I can't even get on Fenxo websites either without either Sky Boardband Shield blocking it or having the message saying it is not loading, i am adult age but my mum is more if a SFW person when it comes to everyone's internet no matter how old my age is past 18 or 21, currently 25 years old for my age and i don't want to try and have my mum change the settings for sky boardband shield to allow 18+ contents in case she ends up not having me use my internet at all, and i don't know how to add links to games either on the internet.
Sorry to hear that, bro. If it's a wifi issue, maybe you can use your phone's data via mobile hotspot or to leech off of free wifi from a fast food place or something. Best of luck to you.

Sep 20, 2019
Sorry to hear that, bro. If it's a wifi issue, maybe you can use your phone's data via mobile hotspot or to leech off of free wifi from a fast food place or something. Best of luck to you.
It is annoying, but i could try in the future look for new parents that don't mind how 18+ the websites and stuffs are as well as being able to set Sky Boardband Shield to allow 18+ contents and websites, but they will have to do the things needed for me and other humans to survive as long as possible in the real life world, paying bills, monthyl fees, buying foods, drinks, and other such things related to real life stuffs and the internet, but only if i want to since i am autistic in the world and not sure how is going to be friendly and nice enough to not be mean to me.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes