IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
why cant u have vaginal sex with the first companion
IIRC it has something to do with Kai's religion, which I think (s)he explains.
It is basically the same reason why some priests IRL don't have sex - their body and soul belongs to their god. Kai is a priest(ess) and devotee of goddess Aria, whatever "sexual" interactions they may have are solely for the purpose of healing or getting some "chaste" relief, but intercourse is a no-no. Also, sex is a thing demons do and Kai doesn't want to be associated with their taint.

But it has been a while since I played this so my memory is sketchy.

Last edited:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
More furry shit. Meh.
Honestly, you've been a member of these forums for long enough to know that: 1) that type of comment isn't welcome 2) it is a waste of time and 3) it contributes nothing to the thread or discussion at hand. Moderators have deleted posts similar to yours before in a myriad of other threads so it's safe to assume it's against the rules as well.

If you don't like what a game is about or offers, and you don't have anything of actual importance to say, then please leave the thread -without- saying anything. I say this not just to you but ALL people who walk into threads just to post hateful or disdainful comments about gay, furry, or whatever other content they don't like. Be the bigger (wo)man and just kindly move on. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
I suppose the backlog of ready stories is huge and shall be sufficient for several iterations of actual content being added. If not, there's always CoC2 etc.
Replayability of all those purely text based games (mostly Fenoxo's stuff) is more than any other game (including non-sexual)

awqsrem man

Apr 6, 2018
So is the project alive again? Right after Coc and liliths throne this was my third facourite text game with transformation, and I've played a bunch, coc2 and tits never got me the same way, also coc was heavily improed by a mod that added a bunch of stuff.
Time to get my lube back out

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

cmdrw

Oct 19, 2017
For anyone who wants a (more) readable version of the code and has access to a UNIX-like command line (UNIX, Linux, Cygwin, etc.):
Bash:
cd <directory with foe.js>
sed 's/\(\\r\)\?\\n/\n/g' foe.js >pretty.js
Syntax highlighting can be made to work as well, but the resulting file may not run:
Bash:
cd <directory with foe.js>
sed -e 's/eval("\(.*\)");/\1/' -e 's/\(\\r\)\?\\n/\n/g' -e 's/\\"/"/g' foe.js >pretty.js

Seiren

Jul 28, 2018
FOE 0.5.6

Offline ver.:
and
(open foe.html in your browser)

Online ver.:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
I haven't notice such an "everything one shots you" thing, not even an everything defeats you. What area are you fighting in?

h3llonearth

May 23, 2019
I haven't notice such an "everything one shots you" thing, not even an everything defeats you. What area are you fighting in?
I just started and I'm fighting in the hills. I fought a mage cat, some panthers and a few other things and my attacks (whenever I'm magically able to attack first) miss or do hardly any damage and then myself and my companion get killed in one hit. It's ridiculous. How am I supposed to level up if I can't even beat anything? I can't even beat a lone wolf. I'm done.

Last edited:

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
You might try the crossroads instead of the hills. Use powers esp. healing esp. if you don't select being a fighter. Run if the enemy seems too strong. Make sure you at 100% HP before the fight.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
looked at the main site and what is going to be added... Gwendy is going to be NTR content. jeez, this game that i was enjoying when it was first being developed dissapears and when it comes back it has that shit added in (or going to have added in). farewell FoE, it only takes one of those cancerous tumors to pop up before it spreads all over the damn place.

BigBoi922

Dec 7, 2018
looked at the main site and what is going to be added... Gwendy is going to be NTR content. jeez, this game that i was enjoying when it was first being developed dissapears and when it comes back it has that shit added in (or going to have added in). farewell FoE, it only takes one of those cancerous tumors to pop up before it spreads all over the damn place.
Yeah look, everyone has their own thing they're interested in seeing here, but it's not cool to refer to content you don't like as a cancerous tumor, That's in poor taste. My point of view is best represented by the following quote posted earlier in this thread. More or less, don't be a dick

Honestly, you've been a member of these forums for long enough to know that: 1) that type of comment isn't welcome 2) it is a waste of time and 3) it contributes nothing to the thread or discussion at hand. Moderators have deleted posts similar to yours before in a myriad of other threads so it's safe to assume it's against the rules as well.

If you don't like what a game is about or offers, and you don't have anything of actual importance to say, then please leave the thread -without- saying anything. I say this not just to you but ALL people who walk into threads just to post hateful or disdainful comments about gay, furry, or whatever other content they don't like. Be the bigger (wo)man and just kindly move on. Thanks. :)

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes