mello77

Jan 9, 2018
The game was good. similar to COC just better combat system in my opinion, sadly it hits its edges too soon, I guess they abandoned it way too early because it will leave hanging in there in a rude way. If you loved COC and love tits the game is good. I think TITS is far ahead and much more enjoy currently, even though I have played the updated one in over a year. The devs have a tendency to start things and never finish them in the end. Tits last I checked has hundreds of updates that are just new characters and never doing anything about the main quest. So yeah thats my review of the game.
Its good while it last

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
It’s alive!

Author of the game returned, and want to continue working on FoE. Nothing big right now, unfortunately, but its something.
First new (public) release scheduled to 7th September.

Details under spoiler, I copied entire post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Seiren

Jul 28, 2018
FOE 0.5.1
(the combined 0.5.0 and 0.5.1 release (the latter being various bugfixes to the former)

Offline ver.: and
(open foe.html in your browser)

Online ver.:

Changelog:

Fantasticfish

Formerly 'GoldGame'
Dec 21, 2017
View attachment 249849

Overview:
Text-based fantasy adventure.
Thread Updated: 2019-02-20
Release Date: 2018-08-14
Developer: Alder -
Version: 0.4.22
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Online:

View attachment 250313 View attachment 250314 View attachment 250315 View attachment 250319
hey dude the game is no longer abandoned Alder starter working on it again i think we are at 0.5.2 now

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
OMG ITS ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! It has the best combat and levelling mechanics I know of from games of its type like TITS, CoC 1 & 2 Lilith's Throne (ok maybe LT is on par BUT STILL) so I was really freakin' disappointed to find out that it was "abandoned". Really wish I could support him in Patreon :(

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
OMG ITS ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! It has the best combat and levelling mechanics I know of from games of its type like TITS, CoC 1 & 2 Lilith's Throne (ok maybe LT is on par BUT STILL) so I was really freakin' disappointed to find out that it was "abandoned". Really wish I could support him in Patreon :(
Technically still "abandoned" but he releases bug/hotfix releases when he feels like its warranted. I did love the story, just wish he would've continued.

Macattack

May 3, 2017
Wait first bitch breaker and now this? Wow and they both got updated before milfy city too xD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Technically still "abandoned" but he releases bug/hotfix releases when he feels like its warranted. I did love the story, just wish he would've continued.
He's back working on it, 5.0 had quite a lot done to it and he wrote a huge essay saying he's wrapping up story lines before moving on to the next chapter.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
He's back working on it, 5.0 had quite a lot done to it and he wrote a huge essay saying he's wrapping up story lines before moving on to the next chapter.
OwO I didn't see that. Hopefully it continues. ^.^

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes