TQTQ

Jul 10, 2017
The absolute state of Patreon. The guy has basically outright said he has abandoned the game, still gets a grand a month.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
didn't Alder say that he abandoned the game?
Yes, at one point he did. But if you read the Patreon post linked above you'll see that he may be coming back to this project with occasional updates. So technically it's no longer abandoned just on-hold.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
I see, not as bad then.
I'm a Patron for a creator who hasn't updated in something like five months, but they use a per-major-update schedule so I've never had cause to drop them - if they start work again, hey, I'm happy to give them money, and if they don't, I'm out nothing.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
If you want to mod it you can, Just go to github fork the source and get modding -
Thanks, I just modify the game for myself to conform to my taste.

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
Damn with one thousand a month you think he would try harder to find a new writer.

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
everyones talking about whether or not its abandoned.
Nobodies talking about whether or not this game is actually good. Usually I read comments to get a feel for what the game is like or whether its good but nobodies saying anything actually about the game. Is it worth trying out?
I did, for the most part, like t.i.t.s. and c.o.c. Is this just another one of those or what?

Reactions: Poopinmybutt

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
everyones talking about whether or not its abandoned.
Nobodies talking about whether or not this game is actually good. Usually I read comments to get a feel for what the game is like or whether its good but nobodies saying anything actually about the game. Is it worth trying out?
I did, for the most part, like t.i.t.s. and c.o.c. Is this just another one of those or what?
I haven't tried the game myself but you can check out some if you want.

Reactions: omni5

AdellB

Sep 3, 2017
Dame had some good times playing this a few years back is it done or still updating if so no problem

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
The saddest lost of our generation. :cry: I didn't notice "abandoned" sign and was waiting was a update in hopes that one day there is going to be a update that will allow Players to develop a romance and them marry party members, especially Kai or Terry and not just mindless sex.

(Putting this quote from my another comment)
I mean don't get me wrong. Sex, and domination/submission is fine and all, but if intimate acts lacks love, it doesn't feel that special nor good. :(

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes