Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I can't even get on Fenxo websites either without either Sky Boardband Shield blocking it or having the message saying it is not loading, i am adult age but my mum is more if a SFW person when it comes to everyone's internet no matter how old my age is past 18 or 21, currently 25 years old for my age and i don't want to try and have my mum change the settings for sky boardband shield to allow 18+ contents in case she ends up not having me use my internet at all, and i don't know how to add links to games either on the internet.
You could probably attempt to bypass it with JDownloader and i'm suprised that MEGA would be blocked, good option would be to have a pal who could either upload it to an accepted website or just get it on a thumbdrive for you.

Reactions: youngethan
Sep 20, 2019
You could probably attempt to bypass it with JDownloader and i'm suprised that MEGA would be blocked, good option would be to have a pal who could either upload it to an accepted website or just get it on a thumbdrive for you.
I did the later for the mega ones, which is trying to see if someone is nice and fine enough to upload someone i might want from it, since that place is in New Zealand and i am in the UK, and Jdownloader is blocked for me as well because if it does not load quickly enough the message below

"Problem loading page"

Will pop with these things mention

The connection has timed out

The server at jdownloader.org is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Meaning 100% of the time it is blocked to me if the third line of words is not the reason for that to appear every time from this, my mum does not like anyone in her family to have Privacy and having things being as SFW as possible no matter how old i am past adult age, which is 18+ for me in the UK or 21+ if from the US, i am 25 years old now, so unless i find a new parent that don't care about 18+ And NSFW stuffs and allow Sky Boardband Shield to allow 18+ website to be visited on the internet and have a new internet connection, i won't be able to get to them unless i can bypass these problems.

Love your Main Fetish list, espically the last 2, not many user wants male on male stuffs for the anthro and feral characters that are 100% animal or monster and not being like a real life human or other human characters

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
anyone know how to drastically increase cockl size? trying to get the 36+ inches scenes

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
anyone know how to drastically increase cockl size? trying to get the 36+ inches scenes
On the main menu, toggle Debug mode on (Should say "Debug" in the bottom right), at the Nomads camp go into your tent and there should now be " Mr. Johnson, the cocksmith". Edit to your hearts content.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
On the main menu, toggle Debug mode on (Should say "Debug" in the bottom right), at the Nomads camp go into your tent and there should now be " Mr. Johnson, the cocksmith". Edit to your hearts content.
phank u fren

Jan 31, 2020
I still think it's shocking that he has a decent amount of Patreon's after all this time.
It's the same with many abandoned games, some people should just move on, spend your money wisely folks

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
I still think it's shocking that he has a decent amount of Patreon's after all this time.
It's the same with many abandoned games, some people should just move on, spend your money wisely folks
Yes, he still has a lot of Patrons, but they aren't getting charged as his account is set to a "per creation" basis. So most of them are just content waiting for if he ever comes back.

Jan 31, 2020
Yes, he still has a lot of Patrons, but they aren't getting charged as his account is set to a "per creation" basis. So most of them are just content waiting for if he ever comes back.
That's something I didn't know, thanks for the info. I do wonder though, it's been so long since the last update. I personally can't see this game ever coming back. But who knows right, for those that like this game, good luck.

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
Latest updates were in June and July, but they are Patreon only

Steam and Itchio take a long while to get updated

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
That's something I didn't know, thanks for the info. I do wonder though, it's been so long since the last update. I personally can't see this game ever coming back. But who knows right, for those that like this game, good luck.
Almost impossible considering that this is just not-CoC down to the drunk futa guard, it's kind of poetic that it got dropped just like CoC and downright hilarious that CoC2 became a thing while this was just abandoned, maybe you'll have better chance of getting a FoE2

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Alder recently responded to someone on GitHub regarding the state of FoE, in case anyone's interested.

1659846697181.png

Link: https://github.com/AlderArts/foe/issues/465

Reactions: AnonymousFel

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Even when i shit on yandev and dudes here who completed a single route before using the axe on their own projects from time to time, i at least acknowledge that they "completed" something instead of leaving it in "hiatus" to resume in 2knever-ever

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rendel
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes