4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Dragoon420

Aug 24, 2020
i plaied the lates update and i just felt so pissed off about how the update just stopped during the day of the MC birday intead of going foward to the blood moon that night of the MC birthday.

i was so looking foward to getting to see it that i was about to just delete the game all together because as you are playing you keep seeing them talk about the blood moon coming up and its a big turning point of the game and for the MC

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
i plaied the lates update and i just felt so pissed off about how the update just stopped during the day of the MC birday intead of going foward to the blood moon that night of the MC birthday.

i was so looking foward to getting to see it that i was about to just delete the game all together because as you are playing you keep seeing them talk about the blood moon coming up and its a big turning point of the game and for the MC
Yes.. it's actually the end of Chapter 3. And we're going to be working on it come tomorrow..

If that's all it takes for you to want to delete a game, you won't play many games to completion. It's called a cliffhanger.

Dragoon420

Aug 24, 2020
Yes.. it's actually the end of Chapter 3. And we're going to be working on it come tomorrow..

If that's all it takes for you to want to delete a game, you won't play many games to completion. It's called a cliffhanger.
i know what a cliffhanger is

i have plaied for several updates and when it finaly started the mc's birthday i was like hell yeah thinking it was going to go into the night of his birthday and when it shoed up the end of the build i was like fucking hell no this cant be . i just think it is the worst spot for the cliffhanger . it would have been a better cliffhanger right at the start of the day

Reactions: Doom Marine

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
i know what a cliffhanger is

i have plaied for several updates and when it finaly started the mc's birthday i was like hell yeah thinking it was going to go into the night of his birthday and when it shoed up the end of the build i was like fucking hell no this cant be . i just think it is the worst spot for the cliffhanger . it would have been a better cliffhanger right at the start of the day
All in due time, my friend... all in due time...

• Angry
Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Game was interesting in the beginning, but getting closer and closer to my ignorelist
Are you kidding? The last couple updates are way better than the initial release.

Edit: With the exception of how the vampire sub-plot was handled.

Reactions: D.N 99

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Edit: With the exception of how the vampire sub-plot was handled.
Which is fair, lol. There's a few things I've been wanting to flesh out better as the story continues. When it comes time for the Remaster, I'll hopefully fulfill those areas needing a bit of work/improvement

Reactions: Bob Jared

Mctrius

Apr 28, 2020
I almost never post on here, literally might be might first post ever. but just one thing i would change, it's totally not a big deal nor does it affect/effect the game at all, but make the character like 200 years old instead of 500, i know that literally changes nothing. but in my head, if i'm converting their lifespan to humans lifespan, since he is 500 years old is half his life (unless he becomes a guardian or whatever) i just imagine him to be equivalent to what a 50 year old would be like in our lifespan. i know it really doesn't make a difference, 200 or 500 is still way older than what we can be, but if i'm thinking about it in his species lifespan he would be a middle aged man instead of a young adult. which fine, if your character model represents that, but even he admits he is more like a teenager so having him be younger in relation to his species lifespan would make a little more sense

also, hire a fucking animator haha, that way you don't have to say (giggle), you can just do it haha. seriously ba high way to make encourage me to come back more and donate is to have some animation, it doesn't have to be every scene either just the few you want to be more about sex rather than the story

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Which is fair, lol. There's a few things I've been wanting to flesh out better as the story continues. When it comes time for the Remaster, I'll hopefully fulfill those areas needing a bit of work/improvement
Please do not remaster to game is actually done we want a story that continues not wait forever for new content. Another game did this and at rate it is going it will be at least another year for the story to progress.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Please do not remaster to game is actually done we want a story that continues not wait forever for new content. Another game did this and at rate it is going it will be at least another year for the story to progress.
... I get the feeling I know which game is doing exactly that... as I've been eagerly waiting for that to release as well, lmao. I mainly wanted to Remaster the game because I learned a lot with Charastudio, and didn't like how everything looked in Prologue up to a certain point in Chapter III. That, and as I mentioned before, attempt to flesh out everything a bit better, even possibly stretch out most of the relationships to feel more natural than rushed. But most of, if not everything, that has already happened will remain the same, just stretched out a bit better

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
... I get the feeling I know which game is doing exactly that... as I've been eagerly waiting for that to release as well, lmao. I mainly wanted to Remaster the game because I learned a lot with Charastudio, and didn't like how everything looked in Prologue up to a certain point in Chapter III. That, and as I mentioned before, attempt to flesh out everything a bit better, even possibly stretch out most of the relationships to feel more natural than rushed. But most of, if not everything, that has already happened will remain the same, just stretched out a bit better
Well that answers question number 1: Do you plan to extend the *really* rushed and at times illogical pacing mostly for chapter 1? Answer seems to be yes, but at the same time I don't want to wait for more content too long...
I don't know which game you guys mean exactly but I think I know 2. One where the creators just threw everything out of the window and just did everything from scratch again. The other one was forced because the dev was a naughty naughty boy.

Second question, it seems I fucked up an event on the beach "rekindled and rebooted". It's the only one... what might be missing?

P.S.: To be honest: I thought Rosa and Lil going batshit yandere mode would be a plotpoint, because it was so abrupt and at that point it was already hinted that the MC isn't quite what he seems to be, that I thought it was MC emitting some sort of corrupting aura or something. XD

P.P.S.: The stuff you made Jade say as a preamble... who the fuck told you linear singleplayer games were objectively worse than the (pseudo-)open world choose-your-own-adventure-but-not-really trash that everyone and their grandmother seems to make? Especially the higher the budget cost goes...

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
P.P.S.: The stuff you made Jade say as a preamble... who the fuck told you linear singleplayer games were objectively worse than the (pseudo-)open world choose-your-own-adventure-but-not-really trash that everyone and their grandmother seems to make? Especially the higher the budget cost goes...
I thought that scene was mocking the "no one likes single player games" that the AAA industry has made up to excuse their obsession with sleazy "live service" practices of the last couple console generation.

Reactions: Cross Zero

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
I thought that scene was mocking the "no one likes single player games" that the AAA industry has made up to excuse their obsession with sleazy "live service" practices of the last couple console generation.
I thought it was referring to most other smiliar indie VNs that usually let you choose where to go with repeatable sex scenes etc. and that they actually think that not doing so is objectively worse, thus aplogizing. I, for one, look forward to a coherent timeline for once...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Why do all the girls basically fall to their knees with absolute adoration of the MC when they first see him? I get men aren't as common but come on, it's like he emits a mind altering pheromone that instantly turns women into servile groupies.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Why do all the girls basically fall to their knees with absolute adoration of the MC when they first see him? I get men aren't as common but come on, it's like he emits a mind altering pheromone that instantly turns women into servile groupies.
It’s almost like he’s an angelic being with divine powers from another dimension or something…

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So it is a mind altering aura or something? Kinda creepy then.
Well, from my understanding it enhances the natural disposition that all the girls feel towards him because of his status as “cool young hot guy in a world starved of men”. Keep in mind though that he’s also the son of the angel king who brainwashed the entire planet, so yeah, the mental powers are probably strong with this one too.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I forgot to mention this before but I have a minor nitpick about Zoey. When it comes to her sub-plot the, ahem, heart of the issue shouldn't require her physical appearance to change which just causes her to look less unique imo.

Reactions: vilewe7570
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes