4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
1. I don't know if this has been fixed yet - I'm on 0.3.3 - but I am also experiencing the fireworks sound glitch. After the festival the fireworks sound effect keeps playing, closing and restarting the game fixed this. Just saving and reloading a save did not fix it.

2. Doing a 2nd run, using skip to speed through everything possible... choosing all the "bad" or "wrong" options - ie ones that do not give points to anyone - as well as the Demonic ones rather than Angelic. Got hit with a traceback exception in the conversation with Lily about what happened in her past.

Took the option "Comfort Her" instead of "Confess to Lily" and after some lines the error happens. Ignoring the error does get past it.

MC: (Chuckles) I take that as a "Yes" then...
Lily: Yes, *MC*... I understand
*Traceback error*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly have no idea why a good few of you keep having that Fireworks bug. It never happened to me, even before I implemented a hopeful fix for it in the next update. Not saying you're wrong, lol, just could not for the life of me figure out the issue.

As for that traceback error, I see what went wrong with it, and will have it fixed in the next update. I would implement a patch, but I've done a lot of changes that it'd be best to just release it all in the next update.

I know that a lot of you guys are eagerly waiting for the update, and I was hoping to have made more progress before the New Years, but I'm still rendering a lot of scenes. It's already past the amount the Beach had. I was joking about having a minimum of 2,000 renders........ I think I might actually be pushing that at the rate it's going. Regardless, I will continue to work as much as possible on the game. Just with this new job I got and making these Holiday wallpapers, development time will be pushed a good bit, unless I do a crunch.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Just wanted to do some thoughts on things (some stuff already mentioned)

1. The timeline is confusing: considering the ages of some of the characters, as well as how long ago the war was, there are things that just don't make sense.

2. Suggestion regarding Condor: translation of what she says (also sorry, having a mind blank on her name, so just going with "Condor")

It would be nice if what Condor says could be translated for non-Spanish speakers. As it is now if someone wants to know what they said they have to manually type it out into a online translator. So would be nice for us English speakers if the translated version could be added in brackets or such..

ie: Condor: "*Spanish text*" [[*English translation*]]

This way the player can see and understand what is being said, but the MC obviously will still not know what was said.

3. Why can't we access Autosaves?

The game is autosaving, however the load menu only allows access to Quick Saves and pages 1-9. So either we need to be able to see the autosave option, or autosaves should be disabled if we can't use them.
----------

I also say I'm curious to see if the MC will manage to save everyone, or if there will be losses in the night of the Blood Moon. I'm not sure if I'll be happier if they all make it, or if there are losses (as one would expect from a surprise attack on multiple fronts).

Although I suspect they'll all somehow make it. Some of the girls are obviously not pushovers (ie Rosa, Lily), while others abilities make them not so easy either (ie Vivian, Fuyumi & Sora), while others are obviously 'easy' targets (ie Jade & Jasmine, Autumn, etc).

Meanwhile the MC has just been given the ability to quickly and easily get to all the girls in time to save them, hopefully/maybe. TBH I'd suspect deaths.... but he's been given a deus ex machina mcguffin to now be able to save everyone. Pffft! :p

It's a shame the players themselves can't have a say in who lives or dies... but that would put a crazy amount of work on the Dev to try and make scenes different depending on player choices.

IE Imagine a school room scene with all the girls, but the player would have had the option to let 3-5 of the girls get killed. That would be like 10+ scene's that would have to be done up, written for, etc... just to cater for each possibility. Yikes.

If curious, my listing/choices:

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
God's not acting there age is a common theme. Look at Odin father of all gods and he basically was a pervert pissing off his wife. Loki acts like a damn child with his greed for power and how he acts petty. So I can't say anything to the way they act.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Just wanted to do some thoughts on things (some stuff already mentioned)

1. The timeline is confusing: considering the ages of some of the characters, as well as how long ago the war was, there are things that just don't make sense.
I can understand there being some confusion to the story. Part of me thinks that I accidentally did make it a little confusing going in, since everything from the prologue on has been freestyled, no written script. Hopefully I can answer a few of these questions you and others may have.

Chances are that I may or may not have answered all the questions, and even higher chances that I made more questions arise. As I said though, I'm hoping to answer more of them come this update... hopefully

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can understand there being some confusion to the story. Part of me thinks that I accidentally did make it a little confusing going in, since everything from the prologue on has been freestyled, no written script. Hopefully I can answer a few of these questions you and others may have.

Chances are that I may or may not have answered all the questions, and even higher chances that I made more questions arise. As I said though, I'm hoping to answer more of them come this update... hopefully
I've been thinking about the gender imbalance, and I think there's a loop whole of sorts that could explain it.

So far in this game, the only species that have or have been shown to male members are Angles and Humans (and vampires but can only humans become vampires?). It has been stated in round about terms, that the species of the mother is the species of the child. So if non-human/angle girls only ever have daughters, and the human population was driven to near extinction, and angles were isolated from the other realms, it would make sense how on the global stage men are far more rare then women.

It's not a perfect answer but it would explain a fair bit

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 13th Sin Games

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Merry Christmas ⛄
[Christmas II] Zoey's Snowy Christmas (UHD).png

"It's the most... wonderful time... of the year!"
I want to wish you all an awesome Holidays with your friends and families, as well as a New Year! This year has had a lot of ups and downs, pleasures and craziness. Hopefully with the coming new year, we can see a brighter future.
Speaking of which, I will briefly discuss the latest news on development on 0.3.4. Unfortunately, I'm still not done... which can be interpreted by it being a good thing, or bad, lol. I landed a new job, and I'm limited on how much time I am able to work on the game. I will at least confirm... that at the rate it's going... Section 17 alone may be bigger than the entirety of Chapter II in terms of just Renders........ let that sink in, lmao. Nevertheless, I will do my best to deliver the game as soon as possible, and provide a solid release date for Tiers and Public releases!
Below are links to folders that include all 4K UHD Wallpapers for the Holidays, in which you can choose what wallpaper to download, some of them, or all of them, completely open to the public! Just, fair warning... some may not be considered...... SFW... lol. Enjoy, and once again, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!
Your humbled Developer,
13th Sin

DOWNLOAD LINKS
:
(Includes only Christmas Wallpapers)
(Includes Halloween, Christmas, and future Holidays)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Is there walkthrough guide i don't go through wrong choice liz is there way stay on her path?
What makes you think you leave her path? If you don't make bad choices, she just gets angry, you don't lose her path or anything.

But beside the point, I recommend getting URM, the Universal RenPy Mod, so you can see what point changes each choice in a VN is going to have. It doesn't work on every game, but it does work on most games.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2021
Ok thank i didn't no that i through she went issac cause choice I made deal demon don't remember her name cause what happened at the festival

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Ok thank i didn't no that i through she went issac cause choice I made deal demon don't remember her name cause what happened at the festival
She gets angry about Sinavera, yes, but there are two events in the last part of the festival that change this:
* You're forced to go through the "Mending Broken Trust" scene at the last section of the festival, where she comes to terms with it, though she says she still doesn't trust Sinavera.
* There's a final optional scene, "One of a Kind", that requires Mending Broken Trust, Gems of Red, Mystic Snow, and Sinavera love 3+, where Elizabeth sees and acknowledges that Sinavera has changed.

The final scene with Isaac at the end is the same regardless of what happens, and she's only kind to him at the start of that scene because she thinks he's the MC. She doesn't "go to" Isaac at all.

There's a built-in walkthrough, you may want to be using it.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I think I don't see built in walkthrough mod for android version atleast not on this website
Android version is not official by the dev, so that's not surprising. Can't help you there, in that case.

See this post. Dev is aware that the walkthrough link was removed from Android version for some reason, and he'll be trying to put out an Android port himself next release.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
* There's a final optional scene, "One of a Kind", that requires Mending Broken Trust, Gems of Red, Mystic Snow, and Sinavera love 3+, where Elizabeth sees and acknowledges that Sinavera has changed.
It should only require "Mending Broken Trust" and "Mystic Snow", unless I accidentally made "Gems of Red" also required... in which case I'll fix that once I get to Scripting (Phase II), which is finally... finally... almost upon us, lol.

The amount of Renders will likely put the entirety of Chapter II to shame.

I think I don't see built in walkthrough mod for android version atleast not on this website
As he also said, I am aware that for some reason the unofficial ports don't include the built-in walkthrough mode, which might also be tweaked come Phase II. I'll try to mend that for an official Android release shortly after the main one.

There will likely be unofficial ports released before mine, just keep that in mind, lol.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
It should only require "Mending Broken Trust" and "Mystic Snow", unless I accidentally made "Gems of Red" also required... in which case I'll fix that once I get to Scripting (Phase II), which is finally... finally... almost upon us, lol.
1673832248434.png
So, yep, that does seem to have been a mistake. I mean, I'm making sure to see everything regardless, but that one does make the most sense to have be completely optional.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
gameplay length?
Given that it's a VN, and people read at different speeds, it's going to vary quite a bit, but I couldn't see it being shorter than several hours for even the fastest reader who isn't just skipping for H scenes (which I don't recommend in this one). There's a lot of content in the current version.

Relv

Apr 13, 2018
MC: A 500 year old angelic prince, chosen for ascension, an elite guardian of heaven and earth with centuries worth of education and training.

*Gets thrown to earth*

MC: Gets slapped around, beaten up, 1-hit KO'd, sexually assaulted, reverse-forcefully fathered(?) and continuously humiliated/emasculated/demasculated by virtually every female being he meets :HideThePain:

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes