4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

ubgu

Jan 16, 2019

Good morning/afternoon/evening to you all!
First, I want to apologize to you all for the update taking a lot longer than I anticipated. I was hoping to have it out by New Years, but... well, it's February. Nevertheless, I am continuing to put in as much time and effort to be able to give you guys an enjoyable experience!
Currently, as some of you may already know... I've wrapped up Phase I of development, which is Rendering. Phase II (Scripting) is underway, which hopefully and theoretically, shouldn't take nearly as long as Phase I. Once Phase II is complete, I will finally be able to move to Phase III, or Playtesting, in which I should finally provide solid release dates for all Tiers and the eventual Public. As for the game itself, it think it's safe to say it may be the biggest release yet, just for the two Final Sections of Chapter III! Just to put that into perspective... Section 17's Render size is bigger than the entirety of Chapter II... just one Section alone! I'm more afraid of putting out another goal that I may or may not reach, but....... I'm hoping to be done within a month or two.
If you haven't already, I strongly recommend you joining the , as I'm heavily active on there. I will try to be more active outside the server, but if you would like to keep up-to-date with possible news or just wanna discuss with the people already there, it's highly recommended to join!
From you humbled developer,
13th Sin Games

P.S.
: Currently in talks of a possible... demo... to be released. This would include all the new UI features and such, minor fixes, etc... and......... a small portion of Section 17! For now, enjoy some more game teases of... some new faces...
:)(y)(y)

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Alright boyos... it's time for an important announcement.

Over the last few weeks and months, some, if not most of you, probably realized that the latest update is taking a lot longer than the last one. A lot has changed ever since my time with the Army (Active Duty) came to an honorable end. Currently got 8 years of service under my belt, working on my 9th one in the National Guard. Pretty much last year on this date is when I had a lot of free time since I was prepping to separate, which resulted in 0.3.3 being released roughly four months after 0.3.2. Unfortunately, times, have changed...

I don't have nearly as much free time as I would like to be able to work on the game, since I'm working full-time, serving in the National Guard, and spending as much time I'm able to with my kiddos when they come around. It's been incredibly stressful, and my mental and physical states have been exhausted to the point of slowly losing interest in doing anything outside working on the game.

I made a post on the 10th on Patreon and SubscribeStar, and included a poll here, about a possible demo for you guys to try out. A lot of you insisted on having the full-release instead of the demo, and I can't thank you all enough for being so patient and supportive.....

You can probably take this as good news or bad, but..... I'm going to go through with releasing a demo. As I said, this will include everything up to.... a fourth of the actual 0.3.4 release I believe. I know you guys keep insisting on just waiting until full release, but as I mentioned previously... I'm really exhausted.. and I don't have the time I would like to be able to work on the game as I would like. But... I don't want to leave you guys empty-handed after all this time... I wanna do this.

I know a lot of other developers have much smoother release schedules, and I commend all of them for their hard work and dedication. I sadly don't have that luxury.... so... if I made some of you upset with me going through with the demo, I deeply apologize for it. I just want to provide you guys an enjoyable experience, one way or another.

To all my supporters... you guys are just amazing. I don't think I would have gotten this far without you... all of you, honestly. Everyone, even if you aren't supporting, are just amazing. All I can really ask of you guys is... just don't stop being awesome. Support is always optional, spread the game to your friends and such, other outlets, and whatnot. I will continue my best to work on the game for you all, and you all can expect the release dates for the demo very soon. Again... thank you all so much, and I apologize for any upset minds.

TLDR: My physical and emotional states are really taking a toll, and I don't have the time to work on the game as much as I would like. I will release a demo in the meantime while I continue to work on the rest. I deeply apologize in advance for anyone that may be upset of the news.

Jun 1, 2020
Alright boyos... it's time for an important announcement.

Over the last few weeks and months, some, if not most of you, probably realized that the latest update is taking a lot longer than the last one. A lot has changed ever since my time with the Army (Active Duty) came to an honorable end. Currently got 8 years of service under my belt, working on my 9th one in the National Guard. Pretty much last year on this date is when I had a lot of free time since I was prepping to separate, which resulted in 0.3.3 being released roughly four months after 0.3.2. Unfortunately, times, have changed...

I don't have nearly as much free time as I would like to be able to work on the game, since I'm working full-time, serving in the National Guard, and spending as much time I'm able to with my kiddos when they come around. It's been incredibly stressful, and my mental and physical states have been exhausted to the point of slowly losing interest in doing anything outside working on the game.

I made a post on the 10th on Patreon and SubscribeStar, and included a poll here, about a possible demo for you guys to try out. A lot of you insisted on having the full-release instead of the demo, and I can't thank you all enough for being so patient and supportive.....

You can probably take this as good news or bad, but..... I'm going to go through with releasing a demo. As I said, this will include everything up to.... a fourth of the actual 0.3.4 release I believe. I know you guys keep insisting on just waiting until full release, but as I mentioned previously... I'm really exhausted.. and I don't have the time I would like to be able to work on the game as I would like. But... I don't want to leave you guys empty-handed after all this time... I wanna do this.

I know a lot of other developers have much smoother release schedules, and I commend all of them for their hard work and dedication. I sadly don't have that luxury.... so... if I made some of you upset with me going through with the demo, I deeply apologize for it. I just want to provide you guys an enjoyable experience, one way or another.

To all my supporters... you guys are just amazing. I don't think I would have gotten this far without you... all of you, honestly. Everyone, even if you aren't supporting, are just amazing. All I can really ask of you guys is... just don't stop being awesome. Support is always optional, spread the game to your friends and such, other outlets, and whatnot. I will continue my best to work on the game for you all, and you all can expect the release dates for the demo very soon. Again... thank you all so much, and I apologize for any upset minds.

TLDR: My physical and emotional states are really taking a toll, and I don't have the time to work on the game as much as I would like. I will release a demo in the meantime while I continue to work on the rest. I deeply apologize in advance for anyone that may be upset of the news.
No worries dude, your health comes first. You have a great game here no need to rush it. Also take care buddy :)

Dragoon420

Aug 24, 2020
All in due time, my friend... all in due time...
hey man just wishing you the best .
hope you get everything sorted out so you can keep your phisical health and mental health in good shape.
and i would also like to say thanks for your servus in the army i give you my thanks and also respect for all you did in the military. ( i also was in the army but rather not talk about it )

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Please do not take my words as rudeness or an attempt to offend. Just my honest opinion.

Remaking a game in the middle of development is never a good idea, it usually leads to the death of the game, there are a lot of examples of this on f95. Remaking is good when the game is already finished and there is no time limit for the release of the next update. You can easily redo anything.
For me, in this game, the main factor that makes me download the update is Camilla and more importantly, that she is a sister. Any change to this will cause the game to lose all interest for me. I've been playing since the very first update and still don't understand why Dev won't make a patch like hundreds of other games do. The fact that Camilla is the hero's sister adds to her attractiveness, because the forbidden fruit beckons much more, if you remove it, what will remain? Another harem where everyone jumps on the hero... Camilla and her forbidden fruit greatly dilute this and the loss will be fatal.
destroy-all-humans-you-lost-me.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ruslan11

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Fall Of The Angels [0.3.4 Demo] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.5 GB/ 774 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I think the UI needs toned down for me. My eyes wanted to focus on it instead of the pictures in the story. Couldn't enjoy it for this reason. Hopefully in the future we can have a way to adjust it. Will check back later...

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I think the UI needs toned down for me. My eyes wanted to focus on it instead of the pictures in the story. Couldn't enjoy it for this reason. Hopefully in the future we can have a way to adjust it. Will check back later...
In what way, exactly? Granted I know there are some things I plan on changing/adjusting... partially why I wanted feedback on a demo before the entire release, lol. Get a better idea of how it could be tweaked before the actual finale.

Reactions: Burgh917
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes