4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
MC: A 500 year old angelic prince, chosen for ascension, an elite guardian of heaven and earth with centuries worth of education and training.

*Gets thrown to earth*

MC: Gets slapped around, beaten up, 1-hit KO'd, sexually assaulted, reverse-forcefully fathered(?) and continuously humiliated/emasculated/demasculated by virtually every female being he meets :HideThePain:
Ok.

1673950526092.png

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
wow 2077 vibs red used that when its ready and it was a shit show
Don't worry, I'll paraphrase for you:

"We'll get there when we get there!" - Mr. Incredible

Lol, but in all seriousness, Rendering is nearly done, which means Scripting is next, and that hopefully shouldn't take nearly as long. I won't provide a concrete set of release dates until I'm at the Playtesting phase, which is after Scripting.

If you aren't already, I highly recommend joining my Discord, as I'm the most active there

Nov 19, 2021
Discord isn't as fun as a good old fashioned forum though. Plus there are just waaaaay too many discord servers. Everyone and their mother wants a discord server. I'm pretty sure parents are just opening discord servers as soon as they pop out a baby now. "Oh man...graduation party of the future, honey! Let's do it all on Discord!"

But like...if every game that we are playing on here has a discord that would literally be so, so, so many servers. And half the people would probably be the same. I feel like what we all need is ONE discord server to rule them all. And then the darkness binds them. She's got a lovely bunch of coconuts. Diddly Dee.

• Haha
Reactions: vilewe7570

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Nope I just want Discord for the games.. but put in the name some of these are so cryptic I forget what game they are making. I have a single folder with all the game discords I am following on here. Simple when not interested collapse the folder. I set them to only notify on announcement or release channels and direct mentions.. Done..

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
The game is nice and all but it's annoying how the girls are too clingy, man can't even have a private time to gather his thoughts or whatevs without one girl interrupting or bs like that, they must walk in on every fking thing, it's very annoying and frustrating, i hope that will change in future updates.

Reactions: Doom Marine

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The game is nice and all but it's annoying how the girls are too clingy, man can't even have a private time to gather his thoughts or whatevs without one girl interrupting or bs like that, they must walk in on every fking thing, it's very annoying and frustrating, i hope that will change in future updates.
I feel like if alone time is a huge need MC probably shouldn't commit to everything with a pulse...

Jul 31, 2021
This is the first time I've seen someone complain here about the MC being surrounded by girls everytime. You're going to have one hell of a hard time with the game in the future if your main concern is something like that.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Any word from the dev lately? Hasn't posted on Patreon in almost 2 months.
I should actually make a post on there and SubscribeStar too. I've been so busy with the game and actual IRL stuff it's been pretty stressful.

Rest assured though, I have moved on to Phase II, which is Scripting. This shouldn't take nearly as long as Phase I, but I'm not sure if I should post another "hopeful" goal that I may or may not meet. I'll be sure to provide a more detailed post tomorrow before heading to work again.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Discord isn't as fun as a good old fashioned forum though. Plus there are just waaaaay too many discord servers. Everyone and their mother wants a discord server. I'm pretty sure parents are just opening discord servers as soon as they pop out a baby now. "Oh man...graduation party of the future, honey! Let's do it all on Discord!"

But like...if every game that we are playing on here has a discord that would literally be so, so, so many servers. And half the people would probably be the same. I feel like what we all need is ONE discord server to rule them all. And then the darkness binds them. View attachment 2333888
Technically F95 has a Discord itself... So.... Is that the one whcih rules over all?

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes