4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I know some of you are calmly asking about news on the update, so I created posts about it. In short, it's still in progress, but I hope that you all will enjoy what's to come in the update at least. I can't thank you all enough for your continued support and patience, and I can only humbly ask for the latter. I will continue to try to work on the game as much as possible to meet my hopeful goal of a mid-December release/New Years release.

If you haven't already, I recommend joining the , as I'm very active on there. Not required, just more active on there than I am here or any other site. However, I will try to be more active outside Discord.

Jul 24, 2022
Content: Quite a lot
Pacing:
Steady
Plot line:
Main Charm of the Game - MC is Angel and falls from Heaven with no way to return - War - Betrayal - Greed for Power - Secrets - Choice of Good or Evil

Character Models:
Better than in most Koikatu Games
Personalities: Decent but why all of them horny at first sight

Music:
Great - Calm or Action-packed
Animation: Great - Better than in most Koikatu Games

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I know some of you are calmly asking about news on the update, so I created posts about it. In short, it's still in progress, but I hope that you all will enjoy what's to come in the update at least. I can't thank you all enough for your continued support and patience, and I can only humbly ask for the latter. I will continue to try to work on the game as much as possible to meet my hopeful goal of a mid-December release/New Years release.

If you haven't already, I recommend joining the , as I'm very active on there. Not required, just more active on there than I am here or any other site. However, I will try to be more active outside Discord.

Hope no Christmas Special or any... and yes it sounds good when you can bring out a update befor new Year. Really like what you did. nice writhing not much logic errors etc. nice work and thx. for it

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
What do you mean by Christmas Special? Lol
Think he means a small little update specifically made for Christmas. Some developers do that for Halloween or Christmas. The specials made for holidays are useless since they never add anything to game story, just a few renders of all the characters fucking.

Probably another reason is that the developers that do add holiday specials take 2 months to make the special, which makes some people upset since the special is useless and those 2 months could've been used to make actual content instead.

Those are probably why he doesn't want a Christmas special. Just my two guesses. Or maybe he just really hates Christmas.

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis
Jul 31, 2021
Think he means a small little update specifically made for Christmas. Some developers do that for Halloween or Christmas. The specials made for holidays are useless since they never add anything to game story, just a few renders of all the characters fucking.

Probably another reason is that the developers that do add holiday specials take 2 months to make the special, which makes some people upset since the special is useless and those 2 months could've been used to make actual content instead.

Those are probably why he doesn't want a Christmas special. Just my two guesses. Or maybe he just really hates Christmas.
I too personally lean more on christmas or holiday specials being a waste of time. I never got the hype for them imo. I feel like the better outcome here would be to see the story progress further instead of having an update dedicated to the characters just having sex in skimpy holiday outfits. Cheers.

Reactions: chainedpanda

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I too personally lean more on christmas or holiday specials being a waste of time. I never got the hype for them imo. I feel like the better outcome here would be to see the story progress further instead of having an update dedicated to the characters just having sex in skimpy holiday outfits. Cheers.
I think, depending on how the special is handled, it can be a fun break of sorts for the dev. They don't have to work on the story 100% and get burned out. So the dev gets to step back from the main story for a bit, and we still get some content.

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis
Jul 31, 2021
I think, depending on how the special is handled, it can be a fun break of sorts for the dev. They don't have to work on the story 100% and get burned out. So the dev gets to step back from the main story for a bit, and we still get some content.
That's fair. They can only do so much when it comes to the development of the story before they themselves get burnt out but at that point, might as well call in for a break and then come back at a later point to get back into it. That's how I see it anyway.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Ohhhhh, that? No, I don't think I would ever do that. The most I do is make Wallpapers for various holidays, which I do have a poll on my Discord going for Christmas. At the same time, I'm working on the game itself. Still got a long while to go, but I'm gonna do my best to deliver as soon as possible.

As you also put it, some Holiday Specials for games don't really add much content in terms of canonical story in those games, least that's how I sometimes see it. Of course it can be wacky and fun, and that's what really matters. Though at the same time, some people prefer more content in terms of continuing the story and such.

And quite the opposite, I fucking love Christmas, mainly just because of the festivities of it, lol. All the lights, decorations, music and stuff... makes me feel like a kid again sometimes.

That's fair. They can only do so much when it comes to the development of the story before they themselves get burnt out but at that point, might as well call in for a break and then come back at a later point to get back into it. That's how I see it anyway.
In all honesty, the burn out has been real... but at the same time, I feel really bad that the update still isn't finished after almost four months now I think. Granted everyone keeps saying that they don't mind waiting for all the content to drop and stuff, but no matter what, there is always a part of me that just can't help but needing to keep pushing for you guys.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
And while I don't like to spoil people's fun by questioning this kind of thing, I gotta ask: What's with the gender ratio? Unless I'm mistaken, we're given the explanation that so many men died in the war, and that's why there's like five women for each man. Okay... But the war ended 400 years ago. So that doesn't explain anything. For this to be the case, you'd need the birth rate in the last lifetime or so to be skewed, not some imbalance that lies 5 lifetimes in the past...
this really bothered me too.
It has literally been 20 generations since the great war. attributing skewed gender ratio to it just makes no sense at all.
If it was a race of immortal then maybe you could do it. but they are mostly humans or other races with normal human aging.

Cha0sCobra

Mar 24, 2018
hey guys the game overall is awesome but i wanted to ask what are the games in the pictures those without a name of course when you are that the market or bazaar before you reset the matrix or use the neurolizer :D if someone can tell me that would be awesome :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
hey guys the game overall is awesome but i wanted to ask what are the games in the pictures those without a name of course when you are that the market or bazaar before you reset the matrix or use the neurolizer :D if someone can tell me that would be awesome :)
I know

harem impact
tales of unity
Serenity
Crimson High

are some of the ones mentioned

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I really enjoyed the game, and am looking forward to the next update.

That said, there was one thing that startled me for a moment in a way the dev likely did not intend: Aria has an Ace of Spades tattoo on her right arm. That symbol usually has a very specific meaning when tattooed on a woman (it usually means she has sex with black men and only black men). Given there's been zero indication of that meaning for Aria, it may have been the dev not knowing what it means.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mrttao and Alex5280

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I really enjoyed the game, and am looking forward to the next update.

That said, there was one thing that startled me for a moment in a way the dev likely did not intend: Aria has an Ace of Spades tattoo on her right arm. That symbol usually has a very specific meaning when tattooed on a woman (it usually means she has sex with black men and only black men). Given there's been zero indication of that meaning for Aria, it may have been the dev not knowing what it means.
Don't worry, I looked very much closely of the meaning behind the tattoo. Plenty of times to see if it had other meanings, and you would be mostly correct with its usual meaning, lol. I was even skeptical avout giving her the tattoo, but I thought maybe even Aria will get really startled when she finds out later in the story what it typically means, as she originally thought it meant good fortune or luck. Maybe even her tattoo artist gave her the side eye, lmao. That's the thing I try to do as best as possible, look up every possible meaning, translation, history, etc. before implementing it in the game. I know it takes some more time away and it won't work all the time, but if it provides more context and lore, it's worth trying to explore.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Hey guys, where is the walkthrough option in android port?
I cant see the option :(
I'd like to know this as well.... Somehow I failed to trigger vampire vs the ocean and one of a kind, during the party... Kinda bummed.

Last edited:

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I'd like to know this as well.... Somehow I failed to trigger vampire vs the ocean and one of a kind, during the party... Kinda bummed.
That I honestly am not sure, as they are unofficial Android ports. A few people asked me that as well, but all I can only assume is that the option was removed by the porters or the option wasn't added. Nonetheless, since I know am actually able to build official ports, I will look into it shortly after this next update.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
That I honestly am not sure, as they are unofficial Android ports. A few people asked me that as well, but all I can only assume is that the option was removed by the porters or the option wasn't added. Nonetheless, since I know am actually able to build official ports, I will look into it shortly after this next update.
That'd be awesome thanks!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It feels like it's been forever since the last update, I really miss Jade. The other girls too course, but Jade is best girl

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
1. I don't know if this has been fixed yet - I'm on 0.3.3 - but I am also experiencing the fireworks sound glitch. After the festival the fireworks sound effect keeps playing, closing and restarting the game fixed this. Just saving and reloading a save did not fix it.

2. Doing a 2nd run, using skip to speed through everything possible... choosing all the "bad" or "wrong" options - ie ones that do not give points to anyone - as well as the Demonic ones rather than Angelic. Got hit with a traceback exception in the conversation with Lily about what happened in her past.

Took the option "Comfort Her" instead of "Confess to Lily" and after some lines the error happens. Ignoring the error does get past it.

MC: (Chuckles) I take that as a "Yes" then...
Lily: Yes, *MC*... I understand
*Traceback error*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes