phasxlr

Sep 10, 2017
Hi guys! Can someone help with this little task, please? Anyway, very good game, i'm wasting a GOOD time here!
Coruption without feels forced, but natural

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Damn, this game actually seems quite good with hot artwork. Does anyone know if there are plans to translate this properly? It seems like a waste to play it as it is since I can't enjoy it fully.

Reactions: alasad

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Damn, this game actually seems quite good with hot artwork. Does anyone know if there are plans to translate this properly? It seems like a waste to play it as it is since I can't enjoy it fully.
yea i hope someone translates it someday. in the current state its simply unplayable for me. and there arent much exposure play games around here either.

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
Can someone upload the game in other place, please? In mega i only can download 300 Mb and stops

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I love this game, perhaps I can try to translate it, as I did with Roshutsu 2 (a game that also follows exhibit/public exposure), although I havent uploaded it yet).

I've found one some tips about what each costume does in Leona game here

Some are deep inside the holes in the ground (a person put some locations here)

Remember that, for Leona to learn new inventions, you need experience (from battles), while wearing the outfit. Just press ESC, go to Enhancement, press ENTER in the current outfit (here is 'Journalist', as an example), then press ENTER again. You will see something like 'Learning Idea of Printer: EXP 300'. Once you got that experience (the tougher the enemies, faster you get that EXP), just go to that menu again and click in the Learning option you want (that is not automatic).

Nintendo

Nov 27, 2017
Hey guys, Im stuck In the swamp area. Basically i used the secret medicine, and it will not wear off. In the swamp area there is a little tree enemy that just walks in a 3 step pattern around a tight hallway, right after the 3rd crystal in the swamp area. Anyway I can't battle it because of the glitched potion, and can't run past it either. Anyone know a way too fix this?

Darkblood123

Jun 8, 2018
does the translation fix or it is still a broken english( cause I download this game once but can't understand the story with this broken english)=((

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
pregnancy tag ?. is that for bad ending or you can get pregnant anytime possible during gameplay ?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, does anyone know how and when to get nun painting? I also can not use the (maneki neko), it appears in the enhancement tab but not in the equipment. Thank you.

Fuze_This

Dec 6, 2018
This game's translation is really worrying since I'm mostly lost in terms of what direction the game wants me to take. I'm actually concern that there isn't a true translation of the game for what it's worth.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
This game's translation is really worrying since I'm mostly lost in terms of what direction the game wants me to take. I'm actually concern that there isn't a true translation of the game for what it's worth.
There isn't. It's all machine "translation", i.e. a puzzle that would enable a dedicated player to somehow stuble into CGs. Following actual dialogues and story, should one exist? Nai waa~

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes