Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
yeh, sure I can add it as a third project, just need to get the original jap version
do you still planning to work on translating this game? i think you can get the original jap version from anime-sharing though idk i can share the link or not

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
At what stage of the game?
Any time. Just walk up to a enemy. If it has a heart appear just before you transition to the battle, open your items and use washing oil?(washing something) to auto lose. Sex happen and Reona pregnant(apparently. It act more like inflation, but the equip sceen says she pregnant.). If the enemy has nothing appear, then win the fight and look else where.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I have 3 teak planks, but need 5 to make the saw, need the saw to make teak planks. Did I goof and accidentally use 2 teak planks at some time before I got the saw quest?

Feonor

May 21, 2019
So far as i know yes, you get the planks from an npc to make the saw. But can use them on gear.

Akhre

Feb 8, 2019
These machine translations are f**king stupid, don't even bother.
Impossible to decipher the dialogue or the story.
If you just play for the images, why not just go view the million hentai images that are online?
IMO machine translated games should be removed altogether.
Useless release.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to use the maneki neko outfit?I have the outfit but can't see in equipment menu.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to use the maneki neko outfit?I have the outfit but can't see in equipment menu.
You need at least Naughty Level B.
It's a shame that the Naughty Level depends on the story, you can't freely raise it.

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
So... Invisibility... I accidentally used it. Honestly, I didn't think about it when I was trying to use another item. Eh... can't be bother to reload to undo using it by accident... It isn't wearing off... It seems to be bugged and I can't interact with any enemies other than crystals and bosses. This is killing the game for me.

Looked here and the only mention is that it is indeed bugged.

Naughty Level -> seriously, is it story dependent? I'm several chapters in while being stuck at C and I can't put on several equipment pieces I've found.
Also, this room has a hole I accidentally found when trying to gather pig hair from an ogre:

What's up with that? As far as I know, there is 0 indication and I completely accidentally found it. How many of these are there?

What gets me is that there is some infuriatingly great game design, but horrible implementation. I hope a second version of this game where they just implement everything in a better way.

Reactions: trocolloo

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Naughty Level -> seriously, is it story dependent? I'm several chapters in while being stuck at C and I can't put on several equipment pieces I've found.
After doing all the events to rise the Naughty Level, i got no new events until I cleared another area (Crystal).
So... Invisibility... I accidentally used it. Honestly, I didn't think about it when I was trying to use another item. Eh... can't be bother to reload to undo using it by accident... It isn't wearing off... It seems to be bugged and I can't interact with any enemies other than crystals and bosses. This is killing the game for me.
Good to know. Wasn't sure if I ever would use the invisibility, but now I won't...

modi

Apr 1, 2018
Racer, Low Rank Gladiator, Race Queen, Medium Rank Gladiator, High Rank Gladiator, Special Forces, Paint No. 5, Elite Guard, Naked Apron, Da Vinci, Newspaper Reporter how to find this bodypaints?
I read the wiki, but I couldn’t find the hidden places, help me please...

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Finally done after meeting with so many troubles like the bug that doesn't show some standing pics and some stucking along the way since there is no guide for this game... Also the translation is super hard to read and I couldn't find some of the body paints but battles were fun and arts were good too... I can't really say my time is worth it on this one but at least it is not a worst game...

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
So this game will never get an actual translation?
There is at least a complete guide somewhere? One user above nominated a wiki, but seems like it's missing things?

Reactions: alasad and Rixen

Gallahaven't

Aug 9, 2018
Please, does anyone know how and when to get nun painting? I also can not use the (maneki neko), it appears in the enhancement tab but not in the equipment. Thank you.
SO! in order to progress through the story past Maneki Neko and the Nun outfit, go into your room in the house and open up the dresser. inside you will find the Nun outfit. next you need to go to the church to watch an event. then you should be lewdness rank B and be ale to wear the Maneki Neko outfit, hope this helps you guys!

Reactions: aznlittleboy27
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes