Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
hey, does anyone got an outfit guide? cause i'm getting ex outfits that i never found the base one for, like the gladiator outfits and journalist outfit. i have ex of those but don't have the base ones.
nvm, i found a wiki for the game. i think i forgot to check for hidden areas.

KCRequiem

Apr 28, 2020
still no actual translation? or maybe does anyone has the japanese/non translated version? i actually don't mind with this awful translation but the problem is the translation make the game broken (like the character portrait disappear when there's a dialog) and i can't stand that

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
still no actual translation? or maybe does anyone has the japanese/non translated version? i actually don't mind with this awful translation but the problem is the translation make the game broken (like the character portrait disappear when there's a dialog) and i can't stand that
That's the point.

MTL exists to break games, inspire hatred for games, and to stay away from other games made by same author (of the game).

Roadmap is simple:
1. You find game with nice example pics.
2. You see: MTL
3. You rage, because you don't have or don't get the Original, and only the broken version exists.
4. You stay away from it, and associate other games from same maker, in this case Charade, with MTL and make the expected decision:
Charade will never ever see a single cent from me, because obviously their crap is soooo bad, that noone even bothers translating it.

It's an Anti Piracy Strategy that works wonders.

I just don't get why it's applied HERE of all places, I mean here in this place we are all hellbound with no hopes of salvation, lines like "dont steal, man, is wrong" cannot even be processed by our brains.

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
i don't know for sure but i think there is a few site that can be used to search for original game without the fan translation such as anime-sharing.com or can just buy the game

Skellexon

Nov 27, 2018
to fix the character portrait dissapearing you need to have a japanese save file, just put it in your english game and it should work (It worked for me at least)

Reactions: Aode

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Someone managed to make the vibrator? you can do it after you get the brothel paints, so why I can't do it even tho I:
> Cleared the game
> Done all the inventions
> Got all the paints and all their special bonus
> Colored every colorable monster in the colored areas
> Completed gallery except for that vibrator scene
> Done and sold all the lv4 paintings
> 100% Monster gallery
> Done all this in the 1.08 which should be the last version
And still no way to get it, I have that wood thing, but I'm missing the idea to build it I think, my assumption is that I should get that idea from talking to that shop guy, but I talked to him in a random paint, in the nude, in the white cat and the black cat ones and got no idea from that, so I don't have a clue

How to obtain the boat???
The one to navigate water or the one to pick up the ring? If it's the first you should get the idea to make it in the second area, the one with the lake, if it's the second after talking to the girl you gotta talk to the boy in the major mansion, not sure how many times you gotta go back to the girl and then to the boy but you eventually end up being able to do it

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Description doesn't mention MTL. Please fix, this is unbearable to play and I'd rather not download that kind of stuff if I knew beforehand

Reactions: alasad

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
here is my final boss save for anyone who wan to continue.... collected 46 costumes and completed 82% of monster list... left the 18% which only appear after beating up the final boss/after main story...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: trocolloo

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
here is my final boss save for anyone who wan to continue.... collected 46 costumes and completed 82% of monster list... left the 18% which only appear after beating up the final boss/after main story...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sup, how did you get the idea for the dildo? I completed everything but that and I don't get from where I'm supposed to get it (I have already the wood)

RandyPT

Aug 18, 2019
I have the outfit (Senior Gladiator) but I can't wear it.
or
does anyone have the date file in japanese?

Last edited:

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I was translating it back in 2019, BUT in 1.0.1, the only version that worked (without further glitches like the main character disappearing). I am already familiar with modding that version and I can even add a new scene, like Suidakra did with Green Shadow Rachel.
I want to continue translating it in 1.0.1 so I can finish it earlier, but I just want to know what (and where) the DEV fixed in those changelogs, so I can fix them in 1.0.1 and create a translated MOD, like 1.0.8b (whatever). So no more MTL like Cowabunga!

Official game:
ver.1.08
- Bug that some events do not occur under specific conditions (which events? I know it's regarding some inventions according to DLsite reviews)
- A bug that some unexpected graphics are displayed (where?)
ver.1.07
- Fixed a bug where one of the hidden body paints wasn't available (which costume? where?)
ver.1.06
-Fixed the appearance conditions of some dungeons (is it really important to fix, or just aestetic?)
ver 1.05
- Fixed the defeat event of some monsters being that of another monster (what? Is it really important to fix?)
1.01 - First release version

Well, it seems we dont have 'that huge difference' between versions, like new scenes. So by translating 1.0.1, the 'worse' that could happen is some events locking the game up due to the unfixed bug (those that requires you to make an invention with certain props, but then you forget to make it and go to another scene or area.....it's lost forever, having to reload a saved game), and the fact you can't wear that 'hidden body paint' yet (if someone knows where it is, I can at least fix that bug).

I can also restart translation from 1.0.8 (already in page 1 of this thread) but it will last much more time to finish. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes