DougDibaDome

Jun 19, 2020
I was translating it back in 2019, BUT in 1.0.1, the only version that worked (without further glitches like the main character disappearing). I am already familiar with modding that version and I can even add a new scene, like Suidakra did with Green Shadow Rachel.
I want to continue translating it in 1.0.1 so I can finish it earlier, but I just want to know what (and where) the DEV fixed in those changelogs, so I can fix them in 1.0.1 and create a translated MOD, like 1.0.8b (whatever). So no more MTL like Cowabunga!

Official game:
ver.1.08
- Bug that some events do not occur under specific conditions (which events? I know it's regarding some inventions according to DLsite reviews)
- A bug that some unexpected graphics are displayed (where?)
ver.1.07
- Fixed a bug where one of the hidden body paints wasn't available (which costume? where?)
ver.1.06
-Fixed the appearance conditions of some dungeons (is it really important to fix, or just aestetic?)
ver 1.05
- Fixed the defeat event of some monsters being that of another monster (what? Is it really important to fix?)
1.01 - First release version

Well, it seems we dont have 'that huge difference' between versions, like new scenes. So by translating 1.0.1, the 'worse' that could happen is some events locking the game up due to the unfixed bug (those that requires you to make an invention with certain props, but then you forget to make it and go to another scene or area.....it's lost forever, having to reload a saved game), and the fact you can't wear that 'hidden body paint' yet (if someone knows where it is, I can at least fix that bug).

I can also restart translation from 1.0.8 (already in page 1 of this thread) but it will last much more time to finish. What do you guys think?
Frankly, I just want to understand what's going on. You do what's easier for you mate.

Reactions: gamiat

nextdonut

Jan 18, 2019
I was translating it back in 2019, BUT in 1.0.1, the only version that worked (without further glitches like the main character disappearing). I am already familiar with modding that version and I can even add a new scene, like Suidakra did with Green Shadow Rachel.
I want to continue translating it in 1.0.1 so I can finish it earlier, but I just want to know what (and where) the DEV fixed in those changelogs, so I can fix them in 1.0.1 and create a translated MOD, like 1.0.8b (whatever). So no more MTL like Cowabunga!

Official game:
ver.1.08
- Bug that some events do not occur under specific conditions (which events? I know it's regarding some inventions according to DLsite reviews)
ver.1.07
- Fixed a bug where one of the hidden body paints wasn't available (which costume? where?)
ver.1.06
-Fixed the appearance conditions of some dungeons (is it really important to fix, or just aestetic?)
ver 1.05
- Fixed the defeat event of some monsters being that of another monster (what? Is it really important to fix?)

Well, it seems we dont have 'that huge difference' between versions, like new scenes. So by translating 1.0.1, the 'worse' that could happen is some events locking the game up due to the unfixed bug (those that requires you to make an invention with certain props, but then you forget to make it and go to another scene or area.....it's lost forever, having to reload a saved game), and the fact you can't wear that 'hidden body paint' yet (if someone knows where it is, I can at least fix that bug).

I can also restart translation from 1.0.8 (already in page 1 of this thread) but it will last much more time to finish. What do you guys think?
Like Doug said, just do what you can with what you have. Considering the time since this game was released, I think all that matters is having an understandable translation.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017

Official game:
ver.1.08
ver.1.07
ver.1.06
ver 1.05

while new scenes/mods would be cool, the most important thing by far is to make the game understandable. I always wanted to play it and people always promise to translate it but it never happened. I would be happy if someone finally finishes it.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019

Official game:
ver.1.08
ver.1.07
ver.1.06
ver 1.05

Do what you can, when you can, when you want to. Really, I just want this game to be unbroken and comprehensible. I know that doesn't SOUND like much, but after seeing such a great premise and trying to slog through this broken MTL in the hopes it'd be worth it, I've since realized it IS too much to ask... So the fact you'd even ATTEMPT it means you have all my gratitude and admiration.

Like, exhibitionism is my big thing, and the idea of "fairies can't wear unnatural things, so no clothes for you" combined with the idea of using paint to bring color back to the world? Kink or not, I want to experience this story based on that premise, as odd as that sounds.

BasedShigeru

Jun 12, 2020

Official game:
ver.1.08
ver.1.07
ver.1.06
ver 1.05

Any news on translating this one? I love the game itself but the MTL is so hard to look at.

Etereal

Jul 5, 2018
There is 1.07 Jap version Data files, if someone needed.
UPD. LOL, forgot about a 3 posts rule)))

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It is a unique game. As far as I know, it is the only game with more than a single scene dedicated to bodypainting, and the whole game is dedicated in this direction.
Hm, i guess you're right.
I also can't think of many games with body paint. Rather rare theme, indeed.

Reactions: rontantes
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes