Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Ok I got to ask. With the HORRIBLE broken English that sometimes can't even translate back into Japanese its impossible to know where everything is or how to so certain things or that your task is. So I got to ask because I actually really like this game and theme. Can anyone tell me where all the different paint clothing options can be found? I read somewhere that you can find three in each map but that doesn't tell me if its in eack room or area or what. And then I also read it can be found in a bush somewhere... SO I'm lost. HELP!?!

Reactions: Armelle69

Shadical

Apr 15, 2019
Ok I got to ask. With the HORRIBLE broken English that sometimes can't even translate back into Japanese its impossible to know where everything is or how to so certain things or that your task is. So I got to ask because I actually really like this game and theme. Can anyone tell me where all the different paint clothing options can be found? I read somewhere that you can find three in each map but that doesn't tell me if its in eack room or area or what. And then I also read it can be found in a bush somewhere... SO I'm lost. HELP!?!
theres a wiki...

• Love
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Once you finish the game and you can go down to the bottom of the alter to get all the EX clothing options does anything happen? like is all you get is the EX cloth? Or do you get some extra H scenes? I'm kind grinding my way down the Alter.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
How the fuck can I enter the church ?

Since nearly the beginning of the game, I've got an "EV" symbol there ; but when I try to enter, I get the message :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, I'm level 20, I recolored half the neighboroud of the village (north, south, east, and even went in the caves)

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Dunno, a bit reading the thread would help you...

How the fuck can I enter the church ?

Since nearly the beginning of the game, I've got an "EV" symbol there ; but when I try to enter, I get the message :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, I'm level 20, I recolored half the neighboroud of the village (north, south, east, and even went in the caves)
SO! in order to progress through the story past Maneki Neko and the Nun outfit, go into your room in the house and open up the dresser. inside you will find the Nun outfit. next you need to go to the church to watch an event. then you should be lewdness rank B and be ale to wear the Maneki Neko outfit, hope this helps you guys!

Reactions: Armelle69

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks !
I read but not everything, I searched a lot with the search menu, with many words, and nothing occured...
To be frank, the search is really... not really good. Especially if you don't know what to search exactly for. But by seven pages there isn't much to read ;)
Well, sometimes there are people who are at the thread from page one who read (almost) everything (out of boredom).

lorprent

Dec 4, 2018
I'm convinced that google translate is better than this translation. I played with google translation and the japanese vers. i understood more doing that than reading this.

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
anyone got any idea for cheats in this game cause money is the biggest limit in making stuff in game?
use saveeditonline.com to cheat the money, other than that maybe there is a program to cheat the game but i don't know about it
for me the sure way to cheat is using saveeditonline.com

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
hey, does anyone got an outfit guide? cause i'm getting ex outfits that i never found the base one for, like the gladiator outfits and journalist outfit. i have ex of those but don't have the base ones.

Reactions: ikaruga875
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes