SaoraMamoru

Oct 18, 2018
I'm watching this. I wish I new how to translate it. I've tried my hand at editing MTLs before but I either tend to break it or misunderstanding the broken english poetry causing me to write nonsense.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Yes, I was working on it. Just some problems with the pandemic, losing focus and all, but I'll get back to it.
I am perfectly fine with you taking longer and translating the newer scenes with the recent updates, too. Take all the time you need so this game gets the proper translation it deserves. I'd be happy to donate via Patreon or some shit as well.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
how do i proceed through the swamp? i am stuck at the entrance as i cant find anyway to go past the area shown in image.
i dont know how to reach the crystal either...

Totti000

May 4, 2022
how do i proceed through the swamp? i am stuck at the entrance as i cant find anyway to go past the area shown in image.
i dont know how to reach the crystal either...
Destroy the crystal, you will be able to move near the swamp and unlock the idea for that thing that gets through the swamp (can't remember if it was a bot or something). ater getting the idea, just go back and craft it in the worshop in the city

Totti000

May 4, 2022
How are people playing with the MTL? This game has one of the worst MTLs I've read.
agreed, that's why i'm slowly making a little walkthrough guide to unlock everything. Because at first i was stuck too, than i manage to make actual progress. i'll post it here in a wekk, maybe it will help someone

other than that, i just cope, especially on the H scenes. Sometimes it's more funny than exciting lmao

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
broken_division bother to redo the mt with DeepL pls? other than be mostly not understandable various lines are not translated well and is shown the romaji counterpart only (some other lines are not translated at all), seem also the baloons are shown in the wrong position.

I'm uploading in a bit the latest version (v1.08)

Reactions: broken_division

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
RJ165234_img_main.jpg
Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier v1.08 JAP

Here's the latest version of the game and is in jap, I've personally decrypt the data so it will be easier to access the files.
As usual to play in eng you can make easily yourself a translated mtl version of the game with translator++ or using this tool (in much better form than the OP version).

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

Ch01ce

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone else having a bug where the standing picture doesn't change? Normally when you change you're equipment/paint the standing picture would change with it. Have tried hide/removing the standing pic and no difference

Arda64

Feb 11, 2022
Thanks for providing the game but I thought machine translation nowadays would be way better...Struggled to play the game.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes