3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner2.png

Overview:
You are a warrior who sacrificed themselves to seal the Demon King, little did you know you'd be locked away with him for years, forced to service him for eternity. Your mind breaks and you willingly choose to be his loyal servant. You set out to help him escape his prison and corrupt the world you had helped seal him away from.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-09
Release Date: 2020-03-21
Developer: Slag Work
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English(MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2018
This looks like a clone of Village of Nightmare
It reminds me more of a Japanese SLG that had pretty much the exact same premise, with the only difference being an adventurer stumbling upon the sealed-away demon queen instead of having been sealed in with her from the start. Only that one had better art and better writing.

That said, I'm just going off of the description and screenshots, so maybe I'm being a bit more skeptical than is warranted.

EDIT:

You are the Futa and you are helping the him (Demon King)
Oh, for some reason I had thought the Demon King was a futa as well..

EDIT:

To be clear, I'm not denying that it's similar to Village of Nightmare. I brought up a second game with a similar premise as a way of saying that the description made it sound somewhat generic. There's no need to keep bringing up how similar it is to Village of Nightmare.

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2018
I mean...they probably are...I really don't know.
Now I kind of want to download it just to answer this question, regardless of the games other merits.

Well, the game isn't that large anyway, so it's not as though I have a real reason not to.

"Your mind breaks and you willingly choose to be MTL's loyal servant." :oops:

View attachment 850582
In all honesty, Chinese is structured similarly enough to English that MTL works well enough - it ends up a bit stiff, and with some weird word choices, but it doesn't generally have egregious errors the way it does with Japanese.

That said, the fact that all of the screenshots have the text extending past the boxes raises some red flags for me, since that seems like the kind of thing that should have been resolved by an attentive translator, MTL or not.

attt18

Aug 3, 2019
oh its finally here, but in MTL O.<
hope to get the sequel of it or more similar game
hail corruption

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I see from the screenshot the MTL demon lord is using it's most heinous spell. MTL text overflow!

Ill take a look and see if I can fix it like normal.

Edit: done Word wrap applied. unpack this archive and then overwrite scripts file in your game with this one.

Last edited:

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
In all honesty, Chinese is structured similarly enough to English that MTL works well enough - it ends up a bit stiff, and with some weird word choices, but it doesn't generally have egregious errors the way it does with Japanese.
"The masters big meat stick feels comfortable clothes" and "Fortunately I've gotten a little eyebrows recently" begs to differ.

kusshea

Nov 9, 2018
This isnt worth your time. Soft locks, girls saying comfortable clothes when they cum, text overflow, just wait until someone releases a patch.

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
The art very much appears to be in the same vein as Village of the Damned. But I have noticed with whatever art engine that's being used gives similar looking characters.
Still I'm going to give it a try and see, hits my quirks anyway. just need to grab that word wrap...

Jan 10, 2018
"The masters big meat stick feels comfortable clothes" and "Fortunately I've gotten a little eyebrows recently" begs to differ.
Sure, there are sentences that are just plain bad - it is still an MTL. What I meant is that MTL with Japanese (the language most people are thinking of with MTL'd games) tends to be completely unintelligible without someone putting in a lot of work cleaning it up.

Here's some other sentences from the intro that I guarantee wouldn't have come through in one piece for various reasons if the game were originally in Japanese -

"Lydia gathered the sacred power of her whole body, all at once"

"The Demon King was hugged tightly by Lydia, and the powerful magic poewr was being concentrated suddenly weakened"

"Paid the huge price of the hero Lydia and many warriors, The war between the human race and the demons finally came to an end..."

None of them sound very good, but you can at least understand their intent without needing someone who understands a bit of Chinese to explain what went wrong.

EDIT: Oh, perhaps I was a bit misleading when I said "well enough" originally? What I meant was a bare-minimum "you can understand the plot without a bunch of guesswork, and you don't have a bunch of sentences that come out saying the exact opposite of the original because the machine translation couldn't understand the grammar involved".

Last edited:

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
EDIT: Oh, perhaps I was a bit misleading when I said "well enough" originally? What I meant was a bare-minimum "you can understand the plot without a bunch of guesswork, and you don't have a bunch of sentences that come out saying the exact opposite of the original because the machine translation couldn't understand the grammar involved".
Nah I understand what you mean, it's workable to get you from point A to point B, but frankly that's not good enough in my book.

Jan 10, 2018
Nah I understand what you mean, it's workable to get you from point A to point B, but frankly that's not good enough in my book.
I'm inclined to agree with you on that - I didn't really go past the intro, personally. I'd be willing to put up with the MTL if the game held some appeal past its basic concept, but... That doesn't appear to be the case here. And its base concept is heavily undermined by the MTL, in my opinion.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes